What's new

When Nawaz Sharif tried to become the King of Pakistan

I'm trying to find sources from the 90s where he tried to dissolve the parliamentary system and declare Pakistan a monarchy, with his soor bum as King.

Does anyone remember?
Are u talking about this Lion a true king ?

DneFa-zXoAE5KeL.jpg

Mr. Sharif was immensely popular in the 90s. Punjabs giant leap forward of the 90s still remains one of the few examples of civilian led development projects in Pakistan's torrid history swinging between dictatorships and dynastical politics. Mr. Sharifs 2/3rd majority government in the late 90s remain insurmountable till date and probably will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Unfortunately Mr. Sharif struggles to decouple his business with Indian businessmen and thus hampering his political ambitions in Pakistan.

I'm trying to find sources from the 90s where he tried to dissolve the parliamentary system and declare Pakistan a monarchy, with his soor bum as King.

Does anyone remember?
I am sorry are you claiming he didnt succeed in his adventure? King Nawaz has Persoanl Army, personal police, personal judiciary. Looks kingdom to me...

Tried? well he built a palace called Jatti Umra palace that has over 1000 servants working there.

Too bad Musharraf grabbed him by the balls and threw him out...and people distributed sweets in lahore after his removal.

NS considers his senior party members as his servants and everyone else his slaves. Maryam nawaz has worst attitude.
No they didn't
People cried
I remember how everyone was upset about his being kicked out

Look, KP people distributed sweets but not in punjab (because there was severe food shortage in KP)

Mr. Sharif was immensely popular in the 90s. Punjabs giant leap forward of the 90s still remains one of the few examples of civilian led development projects in Pakistan's torrid history swinging between dictatorships and dynastical politics. Mr. Sharifs 2/3rd majority government in the late 90s remain insurmountable till date and probably will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Unfortunately Mr. Sharif struggles to decouple his business with Indian businessmen and thus hampering his political ambitions in Pakistan.
Its still amazing how NS got Modi to fly into Lahore + also the nuke tests.

Does anyone remember?
Before you do that please go see a psychiatrist? This youthia thing is destroying your brain.

Back
Top Bottom