What's new

FROM AFP NEWS: Pakistan's Comeback King Nawaz Sharif Returns Again

Somebody has to explain to what role did Sharif played in improving Pakistan's Economy

Otherwise I see no reason for people Cheering him on like some sort of Marvel Superhero

Also this is the first time I am reading about His steel Business and how it was Nationalized.

Was the Bankrupt Pakistan Steel Mills , originally a Sharif family company
If it weren't for Nawaz sharief guys like @muhammadhafeezmalik wouldnt have a job.

It's a standard for ex PM if he/she is not incriminated by the courts. Government cannot refuse such obligation.

In India, Mr. Sharif is only known to have brought a bad omen. Be it lighting up Kashmir or conducting nuclear strikes in the 90s or accelerating ties with China.
Leave everything... Even you was the pm of Pakistan during nuclear test.

You couldn't have any option.. Pak establishment decides such things - doesn't matter PM is NAWAZ, Imran or you when comes to relationship with india.

I don't fault the runaway horse as much as I do his followers. You spend two days attending a political function, whereas the party members are doing self-praise and hiring planes to drop petals and you go back — in the end, you made no financial gain to support your family.

There needs to be an eugenics program in Pakistan.

I don't fault the runaway horse as much as I do his followers. You spend two days attending a political function, whereas the party members are doing self-praise and hiring planes to drop petals and you go back — in the end, you made no financial gain to support your family.

There needs to be an eugenics program in Pakistan.
he is coming to rule Pakistan after foreign guarantees, and later go back to UK and we have no shortage of slaves who celebrate his return ... I think Punjab always has a slave mentality and welcome the powerful for centuries..its centuries old mindset.

he is coming to rule Pakistan after foreign guarantees, and later go back to UK and we have no shortage of slaves who celebrate his return ... I think Punjab always has a slave mentality and welcome the powerful for centuries..its centuries old mindset.

Punjabis are utter cucks. The military showed all of Punjab what their aukat is.

Back
Top Bottom