What's new

When Nawaz Sharif tried to become the King of Pakistan

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm trying to find sources from the 90s where he tried to dissolve the parliamentary system and declare Pakistan a monarchy, with his soor bum as King.

Does anyone remember?

Parliament was devolved in 1993, but I don't remember anything about declaring a monarchy.

Tried? well he built a palace called Jatti Umra palace that has over 1000 servants working there.

Too bad Musharraf grabbed him by the balls and threw him out...and people distributed sweets in lahore after his removal.

NS considers his senior party members as his servants and everyone else his slaves. Maryam nawaz has worst attitude.

I'm trying to find sources from the 90s where he tried to dissolve the parliamentary system and declare Pakistan a monarchy, with his soor bum as King.

Does anyone remember?
Well, he tried to become Amir ul momineen just like Zia but attempt was badly failed. Otherwise he become permanent for life sitting PM of Pakistan.

Tried? well he built a palace called Jatti Umra palace that has over 1000 servants working there.

Too bad Musharraf grabbed him by the balls and threw him out...and people distributed sweets in lahore after his removal.

NS considers his senior party members as his servants and everyone else his slaves. Maryam nawaz has worst attitude.

In there heads they already view themselves as superior to everyone else.

But I meant legally…meaning they could rule forever. That’s what that moron wanted to do.

Not really
People were upset I still remember
There were few disheartened patwaris but they soon started to miss him just like how people miss their girlfriends

The pictures u see are like today staged by mushi

There is reason Nawaz sharif won 9/9 times over 40 years from Punjab

Does anyone remember?
Heard rumours from elders. His supporters were laughed at loudly once he started sending his "royal dignitaries".

There is only one King in Pakistan and that is the bureaucracy.

Not really
People were upset I still remember
There were few disheartened patwaris but they soon started to miss him just like how people miss their girlfriends

The pictures u see are like today staged by mushi

There is reason Nawaz sharif won 9/9 times over 40 years from Punjab
Everyone knows how the PMLN "won" the elections.

The Ganjas wanted to use for-sale mullahe and had some fatwas in mind. They were then given samples of fatwas countering theirs and it scared the daylights out of them so badly that they decided to become secular lol.

Heard rumours from elders. His supporters were laughed at loudly once he started sending his "royal dignitaries".

There is only one King in Pakistan and that is the bureaucracy.
True

Well, he tried to become Amir ul momineen just like Zia but attempt was badly failed. Otherwise he become permanent for life sitting PM of Pakistan.
Ahh that was it probably

Nawaz Sharif may be a businessman, but he does not have leadership qualities.

Pakistan needs a leader like Lenin, who can inspire the masses to a proper Islamic democracy.

Nawaz Sharif may be a businessman, but he does not have leadership qualities.

Pakistan needs a leader like Lenin, who can inspire the masses to a proper Islamic democracy.
I wonder how successful his businesses are in the world, outside govt protections. He's a genius in politics no doubt - probably like Julius Ceasar but hes not a Tata or something. At least not to my knowledge.

Without approval of General he can't become king. And I don't think general was interested to give him unlimited power.

Back
Top Bottom