What's new

When Nawaz Sharif tried to become the King of Pakistan

I believe that was the 15th amendment, that never passed in the senate. I looked it up on wikipedia and there is nothing in there about a lifetime appointment. There is verbiage about all laws being derived from Quran and Sunnah and corruption, but nothing about a lifetime appointment for pm. may have been ppp chooran.

You're right
I believe that was the 15th amendment, that never passed in the senate. I looked it up on wikipedia and there is nothing in there about a lifetime appointment. There is verbiage about all laws being derived from Quran and Sunnah and corruption, but nothing about a lifetime appointment for pm. may have been ppp chooran.

His ambitions to accumulate absolute power reflected in his move to declare himself “Amir-ul-Momineen” (Leader of the Believers) was also a factor in the conflict with the military leadership leading to his government’s ouster in 1999.

He wanted to gain absolute power, and for that purpose, his party tabled the fifteenth amendment bill in the parliament, commonly known as Shariat Bill, on August 28, 1998, the purpose of which was to become all-powerful Amir-ul-Momineen.

The question of Nawaz Sharif’s credibility has cropped up time and again. Karz Utaro, Mulk Samvaro. MQM. Kalabagh. Pakhtoonkhwa. IMF. Ad nauseam. If the fellow had only been a congenital liar and fool, we might have shrugged off his vices as befitting any run-of-the-mill politician. But as a prime minister who wants to become Amir ul Momineen, his omissions and commissions make him a veritable security risk for Pakistan. Worse, the latest revelations by Rehman Malik, a former senior FIA officer, now show Mr Sharif out to be a plunderer at par with the likes of Benazir Bhutto and Asif Zardari.

Last edited:
wat is this soor of the night (wild hog of the night)

He's a troll who likes to spam pdf politics with useless threads

So now everytime he posts a new topic, I bump up old ones and push his crap to the bottom.

I encourage you to do the same.

When he starts a new topic, try and create the same topic but with a different title.

He's pretending it doesn't bother him but I've been doing this for about a week and he seems upset lololol

His ambitions to accumulate absolute power reflected in his move to declare himself “Amir-ul-Momineen” (Leader of the Believers) was also a factor in the conflict with the military leadership leading to his government’s ouster in 1999.

He wanted to gain absolute power, and for that purpose, his party tabled the fifteenth amendment bill in the parliament, commonly known as Shariat Bill, on August 28, 1998, the purpose of which was to become all-powerful Amir-ul-Momineen.

The question of Nawaz Sharif’s credibility has cropped up time and again. Karz Utaro, Mulk Samvaro. MQM. Kalabagh. Pakhtoonkhwa. IMF. Ad nauseam. If the fellow had only been a congenital liar and fool, we might have shrugged off his vices as befitting any run-of-the-mill politician. But as a prime minister who wants to become Amir ul Momineen, his omissions and commissions make him a veritable security risk for Pakistan. Worse, the latest revelations by Rehman Malik, a former senior FIA officer, now show Mr Sharif out to be a plunderer at par with the likes of Benazir Bhutto and Asif Zardari.
so shariff wanted to be sultan ottoman but has the balls the size of two small marbles. he would have been known as mota ul momineen. it sounds like a sick joke, cos everybody knows nawaj doesnt have heart of a lion but of overweight mouse.

Last edited:
1691691762735.png

Heard the population of wild boars in Islamabad are growing at rapid rate.

Back
Top Bottom