What's new

Whats good in pakistan and whats good in india

93f5ffd3b715f3559db5c0c02aaf7260.jpg

most common thing of Indian Punjab

That Bikes are What India is famous for?(Royal Enfield Bullets - Dugg Duggy'ies with "weird" right side gears and left side brake!) They have sales high in punjab and kerala.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hats off to the member who started this thread.........i have'nt seen so many pakistani and indians praising eachother in a single thread. Well Done!!!:cheers:

It is indeed a sad state of affairs that Pakistani and Indian governments are adamantly failing to recognize the importance and benefits of a good, working relationship.

Our people are the same, the culture is the same, our history is the same, and still there is an environment of mistrust surrounding us. i hope and pray that we soon overcome our petty issues and form a bond the likes of which the world has never seen.

And what i like about India is their mature media, independant judiciary and of course, their actresses:lol:.

regards,

the rock scene in Pakistan is god too...you guys are lucky not to have stupid bollywood music squash your childhood dreams of forming a band and selling some rhymes...!
I like the police ki wardi ka color in Pakistan too...khaki is so postmannish...
and about the Pathans...i love their code of honor...the Pakthunwali and the vigor and importance they attach to it...
Ponjobis I guess are as pompous there as they are here...

the rock scene in Pakistan is god too...you guys are lucky not to have stupid bollywood music squash your childhood dreams of forming a band and selling some rhymes...!
I like the police ki wardi ka color in Pakistan too...khaki is so postmannish...
and about the Pathans...i love their code of honor...the Pakthunwali and the vigor and importance they attach to it...
Ponjobis I guess are as pompous there as they are here...

hahahahahahaha

postmanish i agree with you, though i dont like the dressing of our police wala, but indian police has even worse dress colour

I love Pakistan's national anthem.
First time when i heard it; kept reverberating in my ears for many days.

Pakistani comedy stage dramas.

Many Pakistani folk (punjabi) songs.

Love to go and see K2 verticality.

India:
Love how we intermingle with people from all religions, no fuss, no bling bling.

Variety of vegetarian food...can not find pure vegetarian restaurants any where on earth.. Delhi ke chole bhatture, gol gappe, falude walee kulfee..yummm.

Chandigarh de ishquee....tote takna (when not married)...

Swimming in canal and bathing in tube well pool.

Bollywood.

Back
Top Bottom