What's new

Whats good in pakistan and whats good in india

BTW one thing which is appliacable to both is the cheating.

Lolzz by looking at the images of Rickshaw here i have recalled the cheating in charging fare twice by a rickshaw driver in Dehli lolzz same is found here

Delhi's cannaught place is famous for it... did u get into rickshaw there?
Bangalore, Chennai are also famous for it..
I found mumbai rickshaw drivers very good... never had a bad experience in mumbai..

we feel about indians as brothers, as we can understand the same language. my class mate is indian and we talk in urdu/hindi and it gives a good pleasure. other other students see us in a shock as they didnt know pakistanis and indians can speak to each other as they have the same language hehe

india and pakistan have huge resources, india has well developed IT sector. pakistan and india have a huge agriculture, both countries can work together to create a world dominating subcontinent. we are very talented and have a potential to beat every one.(if we include bangladesh it will be fine too).

pakistan zindabad
jai hind
bangladesh paindabad

Aaj to dil jeet liya bhai jaan aapne :cheers:

I found mumbai rickshaw drivers very good... never had a bad experience in mumbai..

I was in bangalore for 2 years and just learned 2 words of kannada

kannada gothilla (dont know kannada)...:lol:

I was in bangalore for 2 years and just learned 2 words of kannada

kannada gothilla (dont know kannada)...:lol:

Most of the bangaloreins know multiple language...so there is no need to learn kannada actually..
BTW am a kannadiga...

47703932014fb00c6b7b43c96e5bf33b.jpg

Most of the bangaloreins know multiple language...so there is no need to learn kannada actually..
BTW am a kannadiga...

Na one point most of the bangaloreans are not actually bangaloreans :D isliye english is the main language down the line... i was surprised when i encountered a chai wala with fluent english as soon as i stepped on the airport....

yups mainly kannada, telgu and tamil. i was in BTM area a heaven for north indians.. :D

bangalore might be the only city in the whole world where the natives and migrated people are almost equal... i always tell me fren that if you want to see india go to bangalore. whole of india is there in bangalore. i had 12 diffrent states living in my building. :D

I just came here from a thread where Indians and Pakistanis bashing each other. :sick:
Here they distributing sweets to each other.:P

b2c703b72edb52034ce9e63f8f6aae36.jpg

Tom & Jerry, indeed. :D :smitten:

Yeh i had traveld in Rickshaw in Dehli as well as Chennai.

People in Chennai are very nice But Dehli is scary and the drivers do cheat there

you should have gone pre paid cabs... ek phone call aur cab hazir... :D

aap agli baar aao to phone number le lena....

cabe walay ka ya ap ka :D:D

nah nah man cabs in India and Pakistan are a big NO for ladies, i trust rickshaws instead of cabs in these two countries

cabe walay ka ya ap ka :D:D

nah nah man cabs in India and Pakistan are a big NO for ladies, i trust rickshaws instead of cabs in these two countries

na mera na cab wale ka quick cabs k customer care ka. they provide with the cabs all around delhi... little expensive but best and safe service. it is quite safe to travel with them. my frens especially girls when they have to travel to airport and all in the night they prefer them.....

waise its simple +91-11-45333333

aur auto lena hai to go for prepaid auto wallahs

I am not happy in mentioning this because of the refrence from which I came to know this.

I think disaster management is better in PK. During these sad time, they seems to proper system in place. The ambulance, rescue teams all of it seems to be better org. In India this is more happhazard. I don't think we have central system at any level for dealing disasters.

->Pakistani people are the most hospitable and dildaar people in the subcontinent
->Pakistani food is yummy..boti kababs,biryani and beef preparations
->Pakistanis are simple and light hearted just like punjabi's in india
->Pakistani men are pretty handsome too!!

Back
Top Bottom