What's new

Whats good in pakistan and whats good in india

Chappal Chor

BANNED
Reaction score
enough of bashing each other guys lets discuss whats good in pakistan and whats good in india.... let the people across the border share something which they like about each other.

No hate comments please. lets refrain from posting hate.

I like pakistani singers most.... damn they have really really sweet sweet voice. nusrat sahab to atif pakistani singers rock...........:pakistan:

i already open one thread for this but sorry jani ppl here intreasted in hate not love sorry mery bhai.

we should keep trying mate for peace shayad kisi waqt kisi din......

hum honge kamyaab hum honge kaamyaab ek din
man main hai vishwas poora hai vishwas hum honge kaam yaab ek din

i already open one thread for this but sorry jani ppl here intreasted in hate not love sorry mery bhai.

oh meray bhai aap ka promotion ho gaya?

Elite member ban gaye :lol::lol::lol:

The Pakistani food is without a doubt HEAVEN!!!!
Also, the singers, we love your music. I must add, Urdu sounds really beautiful!!

hell yeah i was not at all good at urdu but keep on trying writing poetry in urdu..... poetry sounds best when in urdu................:D

minus religion factor almost every thing else is liked by both India and pakistan .. there is hardly any difference !

I've heard that the common people in Pakistan are very nice and friendly towards Indian visitors. That was two years ago though. I hope things haven't changed. It's the same here. I came across some Pakistani guys last year. In Mumbai they felt completely at home, dont know which city they were from.

Like many of the old buildings in India... Mughal and Colonial. Definitely like South Indian Dosas... also like the Qawwals of Nizam-ud-din Aulia's mazaar... magical.

sir ji bas jo north indian 4 5 saal south raha ho use dosa mat bolna ....:lol:

Make the rule of this thread that all indians will only praise Pakistan and no negative comments and all Pakistanis will praise india in this thread

before i wrote something down and was about hit the reply button then i thought some indian fellows may take it other way around and start criticizing it. I woulnd't mention many things for now that i like in india but definitely few of indian cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar, Dravid and Dhoni and few indian actors/actresses are great. Also i like the historical buildings in india and of course my favourite Taj Mehal :D

before i wrote something down and was about hit the reply button then i thought some indian fellows may take it other way around and start criticizing it. I woulnd't mention many things for now that i like in india but definitely few of indian cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar, Dravid and Dhoni and few indian actors/actresses are great. Also i like the historical buildings in india and of course my favourite Taj Mehal :D

Konsi ye bhi bata do sharmao mat nahi batayenge kisi ko :D

Back
Top Bottom