What's new

Whats for dinner tonight?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
20220508_183951.jpg

I had pizza at pizza hut in mangla. The ingredients were OK, the cheese was OK, the sauce was non existent and the crust was just terrible.

American pizza is way way better than the Pakistani one. Crust was like a sweet bun it was horrible.
I've had pizzas at other local joints too the crust is almost identical with each other. What is the reason for the crust to be this bad, is it something in the water? Or do Pakistanis just don't know how to make a good pizza?

Nice. Luckily since the last few years, you can find decent quality ones across Europe, they are getting quite common with each passing day so much so that we get them from our regular grocery store chain too.

View attachment 842341
Unfortunately I live in the whitest redneckiest province of Canada so the only time I get to have really good ones is either when I visit Portugal or my mum in law visits. And the wife doesn't know how to cook them.

I make do with my humble attempts in the meantime 😔

Upvote 0
cool we are having a wild buffalo. we was driving on our way a buffalo came in the way of truck and got hit. then we did halal slaughter on buffalo while it was still stuck in the truck's front grill. and then chopped it up and shared it out to public.
Did the truck driver have to pay money to the owners of the buffalo?

Upvote 0
nawaz shahbaz ke neend ka haram keema. with a tarka of bajhaddari

Upvote 0
View attachment 842180

I had pizza at pizza hut in mangla. The ingredients were OK, the cheese was OK, the sauce was non existent and the crust was just terrible.

American pizza is way way better than the Pakistani one. Crust was like a sweet bun it was horrible.
I've had pizzas at other local joints too the crust is almost identical with each other. What is the reason for the crust to be this bad, is it something in the water? Or do Pakistanis just don't know how to make a good pizza?
I once had pizza at PizzaHot. Was yuck. We have no PizzaHut in Ajk yet. I stick with chicken handi or daal. I dont trust the keema.

Upvote 0
20220511_210607.jpg

Is 🐐 curry the best dish in pakistans arsenal? I believe so. If you're ever in Sarai alamgir, Gujrat try out jannahs restaurant. Best Karahi gosht in this area IMHO.

Upvote 0
cool we are having a wild buffalo. we was driving on our way a buffalo came in the way of truck and got hit. then we did halal slaughter on buffalo while it was still stuck in the truck's front grill. and then chopped it up and shared it out to public.
WTH! do they have buffalos in the UK I'm curious

Upvote 0
WTH! do they have buffalos in the UK I'm curious

It was TROLL JOKE. There was no truck there was no buffalo. Come on as if in uk they allow you to slaughter a hit animal.
UK is very strict piece of sh it laws. maybe in usa you can eat road kill.

Best place is pakistan where you can slaughter on the road and take it home.

I know some old guy who has passed away now. He was very how do i say like organic and natural person, had alot of money too. He would go to the farms and slaughter the animal himself and bring it home. The guy lived good life, had great life in pakistan as well in uk and had servants, cars etc. But someone here in uk decided to be a snitch and told police and he got in trouble for slaughtering. But that didnt stop him he just went ground with slaughter.

Upvote 0
20220514_204942.jpg

20220514_211449.jpg

Hell fire beef steak with a slice of chicken quesadilla at chaayekhana in jhelum. Plus some strawberry cheesecake.

I don't know much about Pakistani steaks as I had never eaten a steak in the states so it was alright. Mushroom steak I had last week in kharian tasted better imho and their blueberry cheesecake was off the charts. This cheesecake sucked and I'm a big cheesecake fan.

Upvote 0

Sir G, where did it happen, in Pakistan or UK?
I anticipate that it happened in Pakistan as buffalos are non-existent in the UK, am I right?

Sorry for bothering, now I already read your last post.

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom