What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

Nope you did not. I have posted data and mentioned you in it. it clearly shows that it can.

This survey was done in US where firstly religion is not that important , secondly its not the one ( Islam ) that I based my comments on .

Unlike you , I believe that as the science advances proving God becoming easier .

If you read my first posts in this thread you'll get that I'm not against Secularism but I'm against anything comes from the outside .

It should be done inside the country by Iranians .

Agreed every word of it. It is the exact same for us. :agree:

LOL, why is it insulting to islam?!!!
Discusion is about secularism in Iran. Can't your brain differentiate between secularism and insulting to islam?

He felt insulted over some graphs. :o:

learn the meaning of secularism first, you seem clueless.
A lot Pakistanis confuses Secularism with Atheizm.
@xenon54
Mate, see... They are everywhere.

I know what Secularism is. But i was talking about some people connect Secularism with changing a nation's culture and making them non religious. That's what i was referring to. But i believe religion and state should not mix. Religion is a personal choice not something to be forced. Same with Secularism. If majority of people want Secularism then yes its good for the nation.

I know what Secularism is. But i was talking about some people connect Secularism with changing a nation's culture and making them non religious. That's what i was referring to. But i believe religion and state should not mix. Religion is a personal choice not something to be forced. Same with Secularism. If majority of people want Secularism then yes its good for the nation.

Another thing transforming a religion based state to a secular one is no easy task... some people harshly critise previous governments for banning hijab. But like i said before transition is not easy. We don't need any hijab ban now, but i think at that time we needed it.

secularism means politicians can do whatever they want, like supporting terrorist groups in neighbor country, it means moral values can be ignored as long as its against the goal. it means people can obey the GOD in home, but government doesn't need and shouldn't. it means women can become prostitute but can't have their hijab in schools. it means a minority can dictate the secularism without any referendum and if some democratically elected governors try to change it, they have to deal with military commanders and coups.

This survey was done in US where firstly religion is not that important ,
secondly its not the one ( Islam ) that I based my comments on .

Unlike you , I believe that as the science advances proving God becoming easier .
LOL, The first graph is for all countries in the world. including the islamic countries.
BTW, how science has made proving god easier? based on the data, it has made scientists too run away from god. :lol:

Another thing transforming a religion based state to a secular one is no easy task... some people harshly critise previous governments for banning hijab. But like i said before transition is not easy. We don't need any hijab ban now, but i think at that time we needed it.

That's what i was trying to say basically. You can't implement western style Secularism on a country like Iran. They have their own culture which should not be ignored. That is why i said, the Western nations have no right to give lectures on Secularism because Iranians will want a system which works best for them.

Agreed every word of it. It is the exact same for us. :agree:

He felt insulted over some graphs. :o:
No brother, they are bunch of paid basijis(mercenaries) who want to close every thread which is not in favor of their regime benefits. They have literally no brain, and they are bunch of liars, as you have also noticed it as well ;)

So where are these people or the lobby that wants to do this?

LOL, The first graph is for all countries in the world. including the islamic countries.
BTW, how science has made proving god easier? based on the data, it has made scientists too run away from god. :lol:

As the science advances human finds himself weaker and weaker . I hope you're not one of those who believes this whole universe is just an accident that started by a big bang 13.7 billion years ago otherwise discussing here is not gonna help us as we're from 2 different worlds .

So where are these people or the lobby that wants to do this?

Western Media. They equate Secularism with their culture. Secularism= separation of religion and the state. So the State rules its subject without any bias and everyone is treated fairly.

As the science advances human finds himself weaker and weaker . I hope you're not one of those who believes this whole universe is just an accident that started by a big bang 13.7 billion years ago otherwise discussing here is not gonna help us as we're from 2 different worlds .
LOL, it is science which tells us how universe is created. BTW, I said before that brainwashed people are living in their own imaginary world. I don't care about your world, what I care about is science, and science has already provided us proofs and insights about universe.

Lol, quoting from Harun Yahya.... owner of kittens. :D

040420131122212941429.jpg

You know your taste. :enjoy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom