What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

Whats wrong with wearing a hijab in a secular country? If people have the right to wear less clothes than shouldn't someone have the right to wear more? Isn't this freedom?

Yes, exactly. But i think you get my point, it was necessary at that time. For the reasons i explained in my previous post.

Now we have fully transformed to a secular and democratic country, it's not a necessary anymore.

Yes, exactly. But i think you get my point, it was necessary at that time. For the reasons i explained in my previous post.

Now we have fully transformed to a secular and democratic country, it's not a necessary anymore.
Bro if some one believes in Allah then they also believe in quran and sunnah. We know that from the quran and sunnah men and women are obligated to cover themselves in a certain way. I dont believe that it is right for us to say it is outdated as Muslims. The quran is Allahs final book and Muhammed (PBUH) is his final prophet there will be no new message saying that we dont have to cover ourselves.

So now the question arises of whether or not secularism/liberalism should be forced onto people the same way that liberals dont want religion forced on themselves.

P.S
This is my last message I am really busy.

I missed Irtab a lot. :(

He was a good and well mannered guy .

Even if it mentions such thing, it doesn't necessarily have to be a "miracle". There were more advanced civilizations nearby Arabian peninsula. Take pyramids for example. Does anyone call them "miracles" or God's creations?

firstly , I don't know the meaning of civilized and uncivilized and its confusing .

Secondly , pyramids are not the symbol of civilization but human's ignorance and brutality .

thirdly , comparing human made structures that can be easily made with a book that even after 14 centuries has something to say is not helpful here .

Last edited:
Bro if some one believes in Allah then they also believe in quran and sunnah. We know that from the quran and sunnah men and women are obligated to cover themselves in a certain way. I dont believe that it is right for us to say it is outdated as Muslims. The quran is Allahs final book and Muhammed (PBUH) is his final prophet there will be no new message saying that we dont have to cover ourselves.

I'm skipping this part, it's everyone's own decision.

So now the question arises of whether or not secularism/liberalism should be forced onto people the same way that liberals dont want religion forced on themselves.

Mate, if you say democracy and secularism shouldn't been forced at the past. I disagree with you. This is my own belief, you are welcomed to disagree with me, i will respect your opinion.

P.S
This is my last message I am really busy.

Take care bro. :)

Allah says that mountains are like nails for Earth, or he says that we have 7 skies, ... which all of them are proved to be wrong. If a god, which is supposed to know everything, explains something wrong, then he cannot exists. But, If you are talking about philosophic gods, like "Universal God", then we may face the russell's teapot analogy, and we may have an agnostic position about it.

As I said before , discussing about existence of God here will be pointless as we're from 2 different worlds .

But I couldn't leave your comment , Based on what those claims are wrong ? Based on human's poor knowledge ?

How much does human know about cosmos ?

How much does he know about the planet he's been living in for years , How much does he know about the solar system , leave our galaxy aside , leave millions or billions of galaxies aside , leave what we can's see in millions of light years distance aside and go on .

You don't believe in God , So I don't bother to bring hadith and ... .

Are you joking with me?

I'm not .

Did science prove earth to be flat

Earth to be flat ?!!!

The first time I hear Islam talked about that like this , This was Greeks mistake that believed Earth was flat and it was the center of the world and later by Iranian muslim scientist was proved .

what about dying sun each day in a swamp

Interpretations are different about this mentioning that our poor knowledge is not gonna answer that and in fact we're too ignorant to answer everything now .

But dying sun is true , Sun will die in 5.3 billions of years and it's been proved that it will swallow mercury , Venus and might swallow earth and Mars .

Our poor knowledge is not gonna answer that and in fact we're too ignorant to answer everything now .

what about 7 skies , Are every species exist or created as pairs?

Interpretations are different about this . no need to write 1 answer twice .

opposite of all them are proved by science and now you are trying to make up some explanations and relate them to science which is not even barely related to it.
It would be good for you to read some of the articles in the link below:

This science you're talking about is not perfect .

He was a good and well mannered guy .

firstly , I don't know the meaning of civilized and uncivilized and its confusing .

Secondly , pyramids are not the symbol of civilization but human's ignorance and brutality .

thirdly , comparing human made structures that can be easily made with a book that even after 14 centuries has something to say is not helpful here .
Leave the intentions of pyramids aside, the structure itself is complicated enough to be called a miracle. The fact that each rock was carved perfect and the last rock on the top is exactly in the centre of the pyramid is significant enough.

This is where you expose the fact that you think from a religious mind not a neutral mind. Perhaps a book could be easily written with knowledge that was taken from nearby civilizations than building an entire structure from scrap.

Anyway, I don't have so much knowledge regarding this subject. I will come back when I have sufficient knowledge.

Interpretations are different about this . no need to write 1 answer twice .

Exactly, interpretations are difference because it does not specifically talk about one subject in depth but rather says something that could be generally accepted in a wide range of subjects. For instance I could also write a similar book and say something as simple as this based on current scientific findings and who knows, later someone might discover something which is remotely related to what I mentioned in my book (without facts) and another bunch of believers will start taking my book seriously.

Whatever works best for the Iranian people. Why are certain lobbies pushing for ''Secularism'' in Iran? Generally speaking most of Iranians are quite liberal anyway. Unfortunately western Secularism means Iranian abandon their religion and culture and copy the western clowns.
the same secularism that allows you to be equal citizen of this country. Otherwise what is the difference between UK and Iran?
Its not what ordinary iranians are, its how law should treat you, that what we are talking about.

the same secularism that allows you to be equal citizen of this country. Otherwise what is the difference between UK and Iran?
Its not what ordinary iranians are, its how law should treat you, that what we are talking about.

All i said was certain Countries have tried in the past and have succeeded in toppling Iranian governments. The west should be the last to give lectures on democracy and secularism.

All i said was certain Countries have tried in the past and have succeeded in toppling Iranian governments. The west should be the last to give lectures on democracy and secularism.
op is an iranian I think.

It did work during Shah's times. If he wasn't a dictator and a puppet, there wouldn't be any revolution and Iran would still be a secular nation.
Corrupt Shah replaced with corrupt and oppressive Mullahs, i dont know, doesnt sound like a good deal for me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom