What's new

What is Pakistan’s national dish? Hint: It’s not daal roti!

Shami Kebab.....and thats not biryani

Savour is a food outlet here and you could get this with salad,raita and coke all for just under 2 dollars

12840467715_8ee5398554_b.jpg

What's the cost of all these? PAKISTAN and INDIAN rupees

you all have made me hungry :taz::p:
now it's time to take haleem out of fridge :p::p::p:
:p: I gave nice business to near my restore

Well I bought 4 mutton biriyani and Kadai checken gravy and one chettinad chicken gravy plus four ghee Naan. That's a good business for the restaurant :D Because of the this accused who posted this thread :P

Wow that so cheap man. Here one biriyani cost 180 INR and one full tandoori chicken will cost 560 INR . One butter chicken or any chicken gravy cost around - 160_250 INR...

Fuk you are so lucky bro. Enjoy
oh :D

With my limited knowledge about Pakistan, I guess it must be Biryani....and I dont buy any theories that only rich can afford it....chicken is much cheaper even if we compare it with lentils (dals)...you can make biryani with any meat of your choice...so its a great dish for the whole nation!

I think national dish is Dhal Chawal everyone eats it .

upload_2015-9-23_20-3-39.jpeg

Dhal chawal has to be eaten with hands not spoon .....Fact
Dhal chawal tastes better the next morning cold ....Fact
Dhal chawal tastes best at the bottom of the Handi (Pot) & is Superb with the hard rice at the bottom of the pot ....Fact .
You dont need teeth to eat Dhal Chawal .

Cold Dhal in the morning with Paratha .Woooooooo Woooooooo Wooooo Beautifull .

297633_343533919079018_167014174_n.jpg
Shinkiari: Tea gardens of Pakistan

National Tea Research Institute (NTRI) established in 1986 by a multinational company Lever Brothers Pakistan Limited in collaboration with Govt. of Pakistan in an attempt to fulfill Pakistan's need of Tea locally. This Tea research station is first and the largest project of Tea in Pakistan.
301269_343533979079012_1195861450_n.jpg

What’s for dinner?

Why its aalu gosht. Again?

Yep, that sounds like the conversations with my mum during childhood. I do have to thank her though, we did grow big and strong.

:cheers::nhl_checking:

After building up so much suspence, writer cudn't come up with something else other then biryani :/ whats the point?? Pulao way tastier and biryani is unknown in more then half of the country, but everyone makes pulao with variations

@ghazi52 will kill ppl with these food threads every two days theres a new one :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom