What's new

The chapatis (wheat roti) I make are like rubber. What can be done about it?

Making chapati thin is easier said than done. It is difficult. The dough sticks to the rolling board and also to pin. The amount of dry flour used to keep board and dough separate is too much.

@Joe Shearer
What the stupid thread this is this is defense oriented forum why you bring chapti making on this forum

Are you cook or something?

Clarification: Lest some readers misunderstand, let me add that the issue is NOT hardness. I am okay with it. The problem is it becomes like a RUBBER

Go to Pakistan for training...

Clarification: Lest some readers misunderstand, let me add that the issue is NOT hardness. I am okay with it. The problem is it becomes like a RUBBER.
We had same issue in UK , it is cheap atta from India. Only solution is add more water and real ground grain to improve its quality. It will cause serious constipation and stomach diseases if you keep eating this rubbery atta.

Making chapati thin is easier said than done. It is difficult. The dough sticks to the rolling board and also to pin. The amount of dry flour used to keep board and dough separate is too much.

@Joe Shearer
I am now in a very elevated state of mind and body. Occasionally go and stay with my sister, and she has this servant who makes the most exquisite bajra and jowar rotis. No atta for me there.

Wtf is this like why even 😂
1698478728454.gif

He posted in members thread and it’s fine. Also he is one of the few bhartis that does not troll.

Bro he literally made a thread on his roti being rubber how is this not trollling and if he is serious about this then it is plain stupidity unfortunately! Saaleya this not master chef nobody gives a crap about your rotis or anybody here lol your roti is rubber because you are “skimming” whatever crap ata you bought. Somebody probably dissed his cooking and he in a fit of rage created a thread on here to vent lol.

Back
Top Bottom