What's new

What is being done with Islam……!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who am i to justify what is right and what is wrong you ask? EVERYONE in the world knows it's wrong and illegal to abuse peoples human rights. Go to the united nations and look for there charter on human rights. Abusing human rights is wrong fullstop
.[/QUOTE]

I am just carrying a funny feeling about your Knowledge , you live in one of the most greatest Multicultural societies in the world today an i am disappointed because you have nothing in your mind.

You still follow " My way or the Highway approach"

People are different , what is good for you is bad for us , what is bad for us could be good for you!

UNO? :lol::lol: joke of the day man.

where the Fcuk was that bloody UNO when United states and its coalition attacked Iraq to find WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRACTION"

Killed more than One hundred and fifty thousand innocent people , destroyed the whole country and never found any WOMD!

Didn't said sorry , what have UNO done on Abu ghuraib and Guantanamo, where was UNO in Bosnia and Kosavo?

where is UNO in Kashmir , where is UNO for Palestine?

UNO UNO UNO :blah: Its not more than a while elephant:agree:

you do a 5 time prayer...make beard ...your women wear burka, your family follows tradition to make Allah happy.But question is that wht Allah has given you till now....peace of mind? every one know wht is happening in your country,Palestine,Afghanistan,iraq,iran....let me clear u all...for me i dont believe in god...but if he really exist...then he definitely help you...you follow him and he let you die by bullets?strange

So you are saying that the mistreatment muslimahs receive at the hands of muslim men are because the women failed to adhere to Islamic principles? Blaming the victim?

No in this case both are not doing accoring to the religion and specially men.

My point is still the same " Are you the best in Human rights?
Yes.

dont you have all types of crimes? if you have then what moral stance do you seek to blame others ? why do you wish to reveal someone else's bad for only covering your own BUTT?
This is a flawed argument.

A 'crime' does not exist if there is no law. A law does not exist if there is no enforcement of its principle. For example...The current Somali piracy situation. Even though Somalia may have a law against robbery, the weakness of the Somali government in enforcing the law render the principle of the law pointless. The result is everyone flaunt their disdain for the law and we have piracy. If no one respect the law, in other words, the law does not reside in the people's hearts and minds, then the law does not exist.

That said...The presence of a crime does not mean there is no respect for rights. If anything, if there is a 'crime', it usually imply that there is enforcement to compel the people to otherwise, in other words, that 'otherwise' is the order: Do not violate the law. If there is a law to compel wives to submit to their husbands' sexual demands, and if a wife refuse to submit, then she is in violation of the law. From this perspective, in the West where wives can so refuse their husbands with impunity, we are therefore crime ridden.

Last edited:
Ok lets Talk about YOU now Australia ( no Religion). Just explain the Below report

Rape reports increase by more than double
David Mark reported this story on Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:38:00

ELEANOR HALL: The New South Wales Rape Crisis Centre says the number of rapes reported in the state has more than doubled in four years. But the Centre's manager Karen Willis says she doesn't think this increase is due to a surge in attacks.

A significant number of reports, roughly one in six, are being made by adults revealing childhood rapes.

David Mark asked Karen Willis about the 130 per cent increase in the numbers.

KAREN WILLIS: It's actually an increase in people contacting our organisation. We don't think it equals an increase in sexual assault on a per capita basis.

But what it does equal is an increase in people who've experienced sexual violence making a decision to seek support from services such as ours in their recovery and also increasingly women are interested in information about reporting to police.

How we think, where we think this is coming from is that there are community attitudinal changes going on out there. People no longer anywhere near as much as they did in the past, judging women who've been sexually assaulted.

In fact we're calling those women heroines and brave for coming forward which means they'll seek that support service instead of feeling they need to be shamed and silenced.( Answer to your talk about KSA and Eygpt where women do not speak:agree:)

DAVID MARK: You're reporting 130 per cent increase over the past four years. How do you explain such a massive jump in such a short time?

KAREN WILLIS: I think over the last, probably the last five to 10 years there's been quite an increase in media coverage and community debate around sexual assault.

We've had some fairly high profile and pretty horrific gang rapes in Sydney that have been extensively reported and we've also had some very brave young women as a result of those who have spoken to media both publicly and not so publicly about their experiences. And all of those things have led to increased information across the board.

What that is saying to people out there who might experience sexual violence is: no this is not your fault; the responsibility for the behaviour lies totally and utterly with the offender; that sexual violence is a crime and you have a right to consider accessing a responsive criminal justice system.

It's a community attitudinal change we're seeing. We've still got a long way to go but we're starting to see a bit of a shift.

DAVID MARK: You're also beginning to see adult women reporting rapes that occurred in their childhood. How much has that increased?

KAREN WILLIS: Look I don't have the exact figures for that but we do know that when children were assaulted you know 20, 30 years ago often they were not believed or they were kept silent for the sake of the family or all those sorts of things.

And then what happens is that a woman becomes an adult, she's still suffering all the terrible trauma impacts, going through depression, suicidal feelings, maybe using drug and alcohol to manage the pain, having problems with trust, having further domestic violence relationships, experience further assaults.

And at some stage they say look, I'm actually worth more than this. And it's putting all of that together and realising it was actually the violence they experienced as a child. And by dealing with the violence from a child and processing that trauma they can actually then manage and resolve some of the other impacts on their lives.

DAVID MARK: This dramatic jump that we've talked about, there are still 6,700 people coming to your service every year. Is that a good thing? Is it a good thing that the number has increased so much?

KAREN WILLIS: Absolutely. The Australian Bureau of Statistics tells us that only 15 per cent of people who've been sexually assaulted seek help so there's still 85 per cent of people out there who don't seek support.

Now for some of those good support from family and friends is all that they need and they're okay. Not everybody who's been sexually assaulted will need intensive therapy to recover.

But we do know that there's a good proportion who do need those support services and we know that there is an increased willingness on behalf of people to come forward and there's an increased support in the general community for that to happen.

A good proportion of our callers are from men who are concerned about friends, wives, partners, girlfriends, mums, sisters, daughters who've been assaulted. So that support from men is also helping women to make that really brave step.

DAVID MARK: These figures are for New South Wales. Is there any evidence that this is also happening nationally; that more women around Australia are reporting rapes?

KAREN WILLIS: Yes. Certainly every state, all the sexual assault services and the domestic violence services across the country are experiencing an increase in women coming forward.

The 15 per cent reporting rate is a national figure and we know that in police services, domestic violence services, sexual assault services, the increase in demand is quite high.

So what we're seeing in New South Wales is indicative of the rest of the country and it's good.

My point is still the same " Are you the best in Human rights? dont you have all types of crimes? if you have then what moral stance do you seek to blame others ? why do you wish to reveal someone else's bad for only covering your own BUTT?

Apologies for any thing caused bad feelings so far but its nothing personal , i know ausiees love and appreciate healthy debate.:tup:

Regards:

Typical response, When people are critizing something about someone, they go into defensive mode and starts talking about the other person.

This discussion is on the mistreatment of muslim women, this is NOT a discussion about Australia, this is NOT a discussion about Pakistan.

OO come on XDrive talk on rational things. For ur information Islam is the only religion which give maximum rights to human other than Muslims. A very Simple example
"Allah Almighty Says: I can forgive a person who is not completing my rights (Salah, Fasting etc) BUT a person who is unable to fulfill rights of any living being (not only human, it includes all the animals) will not be forgiven"

Just give one example about UNO? Its 64 years to kashmir and many years to palistine. What it is doing??????????

These people are not going to understand never ever !!

i have done my best in this thread to explain to them our point of view , but i still think they are not going to change their approach towards Islam .

They need to realize 1 in every 5 people in the world is a Muslim , soon we would be the largest followed religion.

They need to respect and understand our values if we respect their's this is my point.

you are giving them Quranic references , do not do it i recommend because they do not believe in religion and its against the Fashion to be religious.
Quran main hai k Allah nay kuch logon ki dilon per Tallay ( LOCKS) laga diye hain because of their extreme disobedience yeh log wohi hain.
Take care:tup:
Regards:

No in this case both are not doing accoring to the religion and specially men.
So if a woman does not cover up and lead a prayer group, and if a man beat her bloody, who deserve superior protection from the community? Or put it another way, who is more deserving of moral condemnation and by how much more? Why?

you do a 5 time prayer...make beard ...your women wear burka, your family follows tradition to make Allah happy.But question is that wht Allah has given you till now....peace of mind? every one know wht is happening in your country,Palestine,Afghanistan,iraq,iran....let me clear u all...for me i dont believe in god...but if he really exist...then he definitely help you...you follow him and he let you die by bullets?strange

HE is always with us and helping. No offence plz. I hope you believe in mother and child relation. Allah Almighty loves us which is equal to the love of 70 mothers.

A very tiny Little example of Mistreatment of Women in so called " free and modren society""...

People in the small Austrian town of Amstetten are reeling in shock as details emerge of a woman's two-decade imprisonment and rape at the hands of her father, a crime the Austrian interior minister called "unfathomable."

Man admits to imprisoning daughter for 24 years, fathering her 7 children."A 73-year-old man confessed he built a dungeon in the basement of the family's home in downtown Amstetten. He says he kept his own daughter locked up for almost 24 years in order to prevent her having access to the local drug scene," Austrian prosecutor Gerhard Sedlacek told ABC News.

At a press conference today with local law enforcement officials and medical staff present, Sedlacek called the case "a unique crime of such proportion I haven't seen in 32 years of my career, a terrible crime, which is beyond imagination."

Elisabeth Fritzl, who was reported missing in 1984 when she was 18, was found by police last weekend and told investigators her father, Josef Fritzl, had held her captive for almost 24 years in a small space in the basement of the family home in downtown Amstetten.

He repeatedly raped her and fathered her seven children, three of whom were never allowed outside of the basement, according to police.

At the time of Elisabeth's disappearance, her father told acquaintances and relatives that she had joined a cult.

"The woman, now 42 years old, clearly shows signs of her unspeakable martyrdom," Franz Polzer, head of the Lower Austrian Bureau of Criminal Affairs, told reporters.

"She's never been outside of her prison, and she was never allowed to see the light of day since her father abducted her. She's very pale and she looks a lot older then she is. The woman and her children are now in psychiatric care along with the grandmother of the children, who is said to know nothing of the terrible crime."

Sedlacek confirmed that Josef Fritzl, who was arrested Sunday on suspicion of incest and abduction, has admitted partly to the crime and is now said to be cooperating with investigators, who are still trying to piece together the full details of this horrendous crime.

I hope you will put some Light from a new point of view.

Thanks

i believe this example is redundant in this case.

this example is of one person doing terrible things to someone else.
the people who come to know of it are horrified because of it. the person in question was punished

what is being discussed in this thread is the institutionalized inequality in islam on the basis of gender.

inequality is present in all the countries and societies of the world and abuse like the one in this example also might take place. but its condemned there. in islam the inequality , going by the posts in the thread, is held dearly.

Who am i to justify what is right and what is wrong you ask? EVERYONE in the world knows it's wrong and illegal to abuse peoples human rights. Go to the united nations and look for there charter on human rights. Abusing human rights is wrong fullstop

I am just carrying a funny feeling about your Knowledge , you live in one of the most greatest Multicultural societies in the world today an i am disappointed because you have nothing in your mind.

You still follow " My way or the Highway approach"

People are different , what is good for you is bad for us , what is bad for us could be good for you!

UNO? :lol::lol: joke of the day man.

where the Fcuk was that bloody UNO when United states and its coalition attacked Iraq to find WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRACTION"

Killed more than One hundred and fifty thousand innocent people , destroyed the whole country and never found any WOMD!

Didn't said sorry , what have UNO done on Abu ghuraib and Guantanamo, where was UNO in Bosnia and Kosavo?

where is UNO in Kashmir , where is UNO for Palestine?

UNO UNO UNO :blah: Its not more than a while elephant:agree:

What's UNO? No such thing.

So if a woman does not cover up and lead a prayer group, and if a man beat her bloody, who deserve superior protection from the community? Or put it another way, who is more deserving of moral condemnation and by how much more? Why?

Who says that the man has the right to beat her bloody???????? Give me any verse or hadith abt it.... This is what we all muslim want to clear that nothing nothing such act is allowed in Islam. If a man is not allowed to touch a woman then how he is allowed to beat her bloody??????????/.......there are different punisments for different things. They are strict but its result is no one will do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom