What's new

What is being done with Islam……!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our main problems is with honor killings, gang rapes,, and burying women alive...and sending women to prison if they cant find 4 Muslim men to testfie that it was rape....you know that kind of thing...along with beating the hell out of them becauses they are no laws to protect them from abuse.

All you are talking about are domestic problems , every single country has that in a different form , women are more discriminated in west than any other place just look at the rape ratio in US.

Keep in your head that Pakistan does not have Sharia law so do not affiliate social mistreatment with religion.

once you impliment sharia then one has the right to be critical.

regards:

All you are talking about are domestic problems , every single country has that in a different form , women are more discriminated in west than any other place just look at the rape ratio in US.

Keep in your head that Pakistan does not have Sharia law so do not affiliate social mistreatment with religion.

once you impliment sharia then one has the right to be critical.

regards:

I bet we would have a lot less Rapes reported in the USA if every time a rape occurred the women had to have 4 Christian Men as witnesses or she would go to prison for 5 years for Adultry. What is the differance between Huhood and Sharia law.

Black blood,

Simple to ignore this stupid kid. He never learn anything new. He need more education by himself.

Seadog1, read these links for yourself. OPEN YOUR EYES!

LINK

LINK

Don't waste our time to feed him.

Last edited:
I give you a challange , prove me any incident where Muslim females were protesting because their rights being taken out!!

Hang on i'll ask a women that was murderd for not having sex with her husband...... wait i can't, shes dead.

You can't seriously tell me that forcing your wife to have sex with you or beating you wife because she won't have sex with you isn't violating her rights? Of course many women do not speak up, they fear being beaten or killed.

I think our main problems is with honor killings, gang rapes,, and burying women alive...and sending women to prison if they cant find 4 Muslim men to testfie that it was rape....you know that kind of thing...along with beating the hell out of them becauses they are no laws to protect them from abuse.

agreed. grey boy read this

Last edited:
Yes, i am sure you are not an Indian, but an Indian hiding behind an

Australian flag, doing your Pakistan bashing, get real man, no

Australian will spent time like you have so much concerns about the

so called mistreatment of Pakistan on a Pakistan defence forum.

Please clean up your own mess in India before shooting your trash.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

I am not indian fullstop. I don't know why you keep saying i am.

I came across this thread about islam women and decided to discuss the mistreatment of muslim women, i have directed nothing at pakistan.

I am not indian fullstop. I don't know why you keep saying i am.

I came across this thread about islam women and decided to discuss the mistreatment of muslim women, i have directed nothing at pakistan.

Oh, my dear Australian, sorry for mistaken your nationality, nice to

see an Australian having so much concerns of the so-called

mistreatment of muslim women. strange one of my best friend

happened to be an Australian, the way he wrote was always over

polite, always end up with regard, sincerely all those crap like the

British. And most of all, he knew nothing about Islam.

I guess you must be some special "Australian" ........ :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Oh, my dear Australian, sorry for mistaken your nationality, nice to

see an Australian having so much concerns of the so-called

mistreatment of muslim women. strange one of my best friend

happened to be an Australian, the way he wrote was always over

polite, always end up with regard, sincerely all those crap like the

British. And most of all, he knew nothing about Islam.

I guess you must be some special "Australian" ........ :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

That is ok.

Me, like everyone else in australia is concerned about human rights abuses, especially of women.

You sound like you are from pakistan not china.

Indians don't have a clean track record but they certainly are doing better then most countries.

That is ok.

Me, like everyone else in australia is concerned about human rights abuses, especially of women.

You sound like you are from pakistan not china.

Indians don't have a clean track record but they certainly are doing better then most countries.

Yeah right, my dear human right fighter, Indians are doing better than

most countries ? whats about the issues below ?

UN says India’s caste system is a human rights abuse
Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India

Did you happened to fight for these poor victims of human right

abuses :smitten::pakistan::china:

Victim of rape, Muslim woman, needs 4 witnesses to prove her case - Why?

First some clarification:

There are two types of punishments in Islam called “Hud” (plural Hudood) and “Taazeer” (plural Taazeerat).

Hud is a punishment which has been mentioned in Islam. For example, Islam tells what punishments should be given to those who commit adultery, steal, etc. There are only a few crimes for which Hud has been mentioned in Islam.

Taazeer is a punishment left for the judge to decide. So, if punishment for a certain crime, or to say Hud, is not mentioned in Islam, then it will be decided by the judge that how the criminal of a particular crime should be punished.

Punishments that fall under Hud are severe and in order to enforce them, proper evidence is required. If there is even 1% doubt in the case, then Taazeer will be enforced instead of Hud.

The Hud of Rape is:

• If the man is unmarried then the punishment will be 100 lashes.

• If the man is married then the punishment will be Rajm / Sangsaar (Stone to death).

These punishments should be given in front of a large crowd so others will take heed and refrain from committing such a crime.

Also, enforcing such severe punishments or Hud discourage people from committing crimes, especially those people who actually witness a criminal getting the punishment of 100 lashes or Rajm.

So, what if a woman, victim of rape, is unable to produce 4 witnesses?

In this case, after proper investigation, Taazeer will be enforced instead of Hud. This notion is completely false and baseless that if she can’t bring forward 4 witnesses then her case will be closed without any progress at all.

The Taazeer of such a case is decided by the law-governing body or the Shariah Board. Of course, proper investigation will be done first, like medical examination or even one witness will be enough or any other means, to prove the case. Once proven, the criminal will be punished accordingly.

I hope this clarifies the question…

I bet we would have a lot less Rapes reported in the USA if every time a rape occurred the women had to have 4 Christian Men as witnesses or she would go to prison for 5 years for Adultry. What is the differance between Huhood and Sharia law.
Got that right -- If an act is not reported and recorded, said act simply does not exist, no matter how many are involved.

"Women cannot lead prayer." that sounds sexesed womens should be aloud to do the things that we do.

and i don't know how that is discracing islam =P i mean i certenaly got no bad view of islam after seening that.

Do u have some concept abt Christianity or hinduism?

In church the sunday prayer is lead by a father(male). In hinduism is is lead by a pandit(male). In muslims it lead by a male maulana. He stand infront of other guys and say his prayer and the rest of the people stand behind him and say their prayer. This process is caller "IMAMAT". It has certain condition applicable. Which a woman cannot fulfill. one of the condition is he should has a beard and a woman have not. In short, in Islam the prayer should be lead by a male. but in 2nd pic you can see that a woman is standing a step ahead from other and doing IMAMAT. there should be a male.

2nd problem is this males and females are standing close together and saying prayer its also not allowed. the ladies can say prayer behind the males o if they want to say prayer beside them then there should some seperation b/t them.

3rd problem is some ladies didn't cover their heads and wear shoes its also not allowed.

I hope the things are clear to you.

You are basically saying that this is justified because it's views of a religion. NO MATTER WHAT RELIGION YOU HAVE, NO MATTER WHAT VIEWS DOING THIS KIND OF STUFF IS WRONG AND IS ILLEGAL AND IS AGAINST THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF PEOPLE.

Can you highlight the part where did i say things like that are justified ??

Read it again and try to get the point of view i am trying to take out.

Well the women in Pakistan were not too thrilled about this:

The failure of the new bill will be also be a bitter disappointment to women's groups in Pakistan, whichhave campaigned against the Hudood ordinances. Most women refuse to report a rape for fear they will be treated as a criminal. Under current laws, a victim risks courting punishment if she reports a rape allegation as the Hudood ordinances criminalise all extra-marital sex. A woman who fails to prove that she was raped could then be charged with adultery under the same legislation.

According to a 2002 report by the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, a woman is raped every two hours and gang raped every eight hours. However, because of social taboos, discriminatory laws and victimisation of victims by police, campaigners say that the scale of rape is almost certainly higher.

Despite the dangers, Pakistani women had begun to fight back. In 2002, a woman named Mukhtar Mai forced the government drastically to reassess women's rights in Pakistan after she dared to speak out publicly. She had been gang-raped by a number of men on the orders of a village council.

The Protection of Women Bill was, until yesterday, part of the government's attempts to reform Pakistan's laws following her rape.

Why the hell every discussion regarding Islam is at last diverted towards, Sex, Adultery, Woman abuse,Rape & all stuff related to it
This shows how much of our minds are polluted & every one who knows a little bit about Islam, singles out a verse & starts the rant, without knowing what the real perspective of that verse is, What is before that verse & after that verse
all right i m not denying that there is zero rape & zero problems, but look around thes things exist in each & every society, Tell me single example where there is zero rape, zero harassing, zero woman abuse, I will go to that place, there are cases where FATHERS yes FATHERS have been accused of raping their own fcuking daughters

Melbourne - An Australian man raped his daughter almost daily for 30 years and fathered her four children in a case that echoes the notorious incest crimes of Josef Fritzl in Austria, a report said on Thursday. The man, now aged in his 60s
http://article.wn.com/view/2009/09/17/Father_raped_daughter_daily_report/

I live in Pakistan but the way your portraying the situation it seems you have never been to Pak, you are just generalizing all things
DONT TALK ABOUT MUKHTARA MAI, i can tell u 95% of women in Pakistan are sick of that b i t c h, I mean ok no one is approving what happened to her but That ****** has made we Pakistani girls a 'rape machine', every where in the world she goes crying that Pakistan is a land of rapists,all right Justice is one thing but wtf is 'privatizing your rape' & gaining monetary benefits, whats difference b/w her & a prostitute

There is no way on earth by which u can stop these crimes & accusing one society as a 'rapist' is wrong, because on this planet each & every society is rapist, accept it

Last edited:
I have requested to close this thread a while ago because it was put to shame Islam. But our MODs on this forum are so blind to see where this thread is going. I request again to close this thread because it is only deviating the thread and making it open criticism on Islam and Pakistan, Funny part is none of this hold a weigh. I believe in criticism but for good and this thread is started from USA NY and made a trip to Pakistan muqta mai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom