What's new

What if the Turkic World United? Greater Türkestan

I don’t think anyone wants Turkey to politically unite with the rest of the Turkic world. But there is nothing wrong with improving cultural links, people to people contact with the different countries, student exchanges etc

It doesn’t have to threaten anyone in China or the West - it would be a great source if stability.

Each country would remain independent but eventually you could have a loose arrangement like the EU for Turkic countries - those with a similar GDP like Turkey or Azerbaijan could have free movement for setting up businesses in each other’s countries and graduates looking for work be free to travel between each country.

It would boost economy for both Turkic world and surrounding countries. It would reduce reliance of Central Asia on Russia and bring wealth toward Turkey.

Turkic Coucil was formed for exactly that purpose in 2009. Yesterday marked potentialy its most significant milestone, formation of joint chambre of commerce and industry.

Turkic Council countries set up joint chamber of commerce

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacif...ries-set-up-joint-chamber-of-commerce/1481102

I bet if we would do the same questions in turkey the results would be alike.. nowadays I think it has improved..

Another one with fake account for impersonating Turk to buy credibility for such comments in the eyes of the third parties including his/her own nation's members in this forum.

The clips are from the national television funded by the Turk state, that means co-operation with historians, embassy and local historians and people; so keep your fake account and claim to yourself or keep trolling, no sense in the end anyway.

Chinese and Persian members have no option other than trolling for suprassing the reality disturbing them inside, therefore become troll outside for creation of parallel reality to sleep well, but still ironically call us dreamers :)

I repeat... No Troll Feeding, Please.

trolls.png

Çingeneleri Türk yaparak eline ne geçiyor?

Let's assume hell begun to freeze and this was about to happen. It would be a geopolitical, economic and ethnic nightmare for Turkey, which is already suffering from bad economics, ethnic relations and political divisions within the existing national borders.

What if the Turkic-speaking world united as a single country in what many have coined as a "Greater Turkestan"? Pan-Turkism has a relatively short history compared to some irredentist movements, but a fascinating one nonetheless, as the Turkic peoples are unlike any ethnolinguistic group out there, as we'll discuss.
The Turkic peoples are scattered throughout Eurasia and beyond, having conquered, assimilated and intermixed with many diverse groups, leading to the extreme diversity in culture, genetics and appearance among the Turkic groups.
Would be interesting considering the resources and land mass ...they alone would be a silk route

Pakistan and Afghanistan should fix their internal problems, in sha Allah, and then join the Turkic council.

Our ancestral Turkic and Persian cultures should be celebrated in Pakistan.

We need to reorient our society into embracing its Islamic past, rather than idolizing the West.

Pakistan and Afghanistan should fix their internal problems, in sha Allah, and then join the Turkic council.

Our ancestral Turkic and Persian cultures should be celebrated in Pakistan.

We need to reorient our society into embracing its Islamic past, rather than idolizing the West.

I would rather idolize west, and it is one of the main reasons why i'm sceptical about cooperation with other Muslim countries, they can easily misdirect Turkey from progress.

I would rather idolize west, and it is one of the main reasons why i'm sceptical about cooperation with other Muslim countries, they can easily misdirect Turkey from progress.

But the truth is the West will never accept Turkey, especially the EU countries. They will only accept you if you are crushed and follow their agenda - they were very hateful and did huge propaganda when Turkey was thinking if joining EU

But the truth is the West will never accept Turkey, especially the EU countries. They will only accept you if you are crushed and follow their agenda - they were very hateful and did huge propaganda when Turkey was thinking if joining EU
I agree that West will never accept Turkey, and i wasn't proposing to join them.

However, they are the developed nations and we should learn from them, otherwise muslims will be stuck to this fate.

Well technically they are in Balkan region with slavic roots, so no chance :D
Well although most of us like and support Turkey we aren't of Turkic ancestry, Bosniaks are Slavs and Albanians are Ilirs but at the other side of TR they are many Turkic folks indeed.

Well although most of us like and support Turkey we aren't of Turkic ancestry, Bosniaks are Slavs and Albanians are Ilirs but at the other side of TR they are many Turkic folks indeed.

Yet you guys are heavily Turkified. It would be a strong case for Balkans and Caucasus Muslims.

Yet you guys are heavily Turkified. It would be a strong case for Balkans and Caucasus Muslims.

Bosnians are slavs despite 400 to 500 years of Ottoman rule they are not really Turkified.

But we do feel really close with each other especially Bosniaks.

Ask a lot of Turkish people they would say if Bosnia is attacked it should be defended like our country is being attacked.

Nope Bosnians are Slavic more closer to Serbs,Croats,Macedonians,Montenegrins,Slovenes,Goranis all of them are South Slavic people however there is no denying that the Austrians,Hungarians and Turks left a mark on the culture and music heck even turbo folk a genre that came in the 80s and 90s famous Serbian song Remove Kebab has a lot of Turkish influences lol

Last edited:
Nope Bosnians are Slavic more closer to Serbs,Croats,Macedonians,Montenegrins,Slovenes,Goranis all of them are South Slavic people however there is no denying that bothers the Austrians,Hungarians and Turks left a mark on the culture and music heck even turbo folk a genre that came in the 80s and 90s famous Serbian song Remove Kebab has a lot of Turkish influences lol

Bosniaks being Muslim were called Turk this was due to racism and prejudice any European who became a Muslim was called a Turk.

Also Caucasians are separate from Turks too except for Azeribaijanis however in the 90s the new republics wanted a Caucasian federal state to counter Russia never materialized due to Russia causing rifts with Armenians and Azeris,Georgians vice versa to stay relevant in the region

Bosnians are slavs despite 400 to 500 years of Ottoman rule they are not really Turkified.

But we do feel really close with each other especially Bosniaks.

Ask a lot of Turkish people they would say if Bosnia is attacked it should be defended like our country is being attacked.

Bring back Tito Yugoslavia pls

Bosniaks being Muslim were called Turk this was due to racism and prejudice any European who became a Muslim was called a Turk.

That's stupid honestly in modern day context the Serbs really screwed Yugoslavia up it's no wonder the Croats and Bosniaks wanted to leave shame Josip Broz Tito did not leave a good successor to continue Yugoslavia

Back
Top Bottom