What's new

What if the Turkic World United? Greater Türkestan

@Mamadouso

We were considered as a Turkic realm during Ghaznavi, Dilli Sultanat, and Mughal empire.

94b30d03ae1b70d905d4b54009397774--ottomans-flag.jpg

Two of the states mentioned (Ghaznavi and Mughal/Babur Shah) are ancestor states of Pakistanis (and Afghans.)

Although, now we have developed our own culture (Pakistan and Afghanistan,) we are very much a part of the Turco-Persian Islamic world.

@Mamadouso

We were considered as a Turkic realm during Ghaznavi, Dilli Sultanat, and Mughal empire.

94b30d03ae1b70d905d4b54009397774--ottomans-flag.jpg

Two of the states mentioned (Ghaznavi and Mughal/Babur Shah) are ancestor states of Pakistanis (and Afghans.)

Although, now we have developed our own culture (Pakistan and Afghanistan,) we are very much a part of the Turco-Persian Islamic world.

Some information ...

Azad Kashmir Turks: Girwal , Bararkot, Bheri, Lambian Pattian, Şowai, Çanjal (Pathika), Madar, Kahori, Gari Dupatta (Depotta), Sanweyari, Çinari, Karnah (Leepa – Lipa vadisi), Kohala.

Karluk Turks: Mountainous ragions in Hazara and Azad Kashmir. Turkwa AJK on https://www.facebook.com/pg/turkwaajk/about/?ref=page_internal

Babür(Mughal) Turks: Sind, Penjab, Jammu-Kashmir.

Papra (Phaphra) Turks :Pind Dadan Han, Rawalpindi, Mandu Bahauddin.

Şirvani Turks (Sarwani): Lahor

Osmani Turks: Karachi

I just find its so funny to see you guys get together to enjoy your fantasy, I try not to use some other words that might suit your group activity more.

You should worry more about your tiny small country being divided again by world powers or Kurdish rebels than dreaming about expanding it.

You do realise this thread and the video is nothing more than alternate history of what if it happened.

By the way worry about your east turkistan and tibet because American and the West right now would not have a problen in partitioning China.

Some information ...

Azad Kashmir Turks: Girwal , Bararkot, Bheri, Lambian Pattian, Şowai, Çanjal (Pathika), Madar, Kahori, Gari Dupatta (Depotta), Sanweyari, Çinari, Karnah (Leepa – Lipa vadisi), Kohala.

Karluk Turks: Mountainous ragions in Hazara and Azad Kashmir. Turkwa AJK on https://www.facebook.com/pg/turkwaajk/about/?ref=page_internal

Ottoman Turk soldiers also fought in Babur's army they were sent as volunteers by Yavuz Sultan Selim as goodwill for future relations but also to stop Babur from allying with the Safavids.

this turkish-pakistani dream map seems to include Tehran...

Turkey should focus on improving itself. Unions don't always function well, and in this case it definetly wouldn't. I don't want to see Turkey uniting with any country.

Some information ...

These people aren't Turks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salar_people

I just found out Salar Turks who also come fron the Oghuz Branch live in the Middle Of China.

they have heavy chinese accend

We should just swallow armenia

and have more pkk alike.. no keep them out there is no reason to include them or the greeks..

While they couldn't in 1960's and 1970's when China was the poorest country in the world, how big a chance do you think they have now when China is almost becoming the richest?

why do you care if you are such rich and mighty.. you may the least one who could have any interest in this.. but instead you fall for troll wars.. what do you think will happen in the real life? => nothing! nothing more than troll wars on internet

Turkey should focus on improving itself. Unions don't always function well, and in this case it definetly wouldn't. I don't want to see Turkey uniting with any country.

Goodluck explaining that to him. I tried once and it didnot end well. Most of these people themselves dont know that they are "turks". They ones who are aware of their origins no longer identify as Turks.

I just find its so funny to see you guys get together to enjoy your fantasy, I try not to use some other words that might suit your group activity more.

You should worry more about your tiny small country being divided again by world powers or Kurdish rebels than dreaming about expanding it.
You post stupid shit all the time. This doesn't concern you so **** off .

Your beloved China will become Muslim dominated in the next 100 years. Lol

Another one with fake account for impersonating Turk to buy credibility for such comments in the eyes of the third parties including his/her own nation's members in this forum.

The clips are from the national television funded by the Turk state, that means co-operation with historians, embassy and local historians and people; so keep your fake account and claim to yourself or keep trolling, no sense in the end anyway.

Chinese and Persian members have no option other than trolling for suprassing the reality disturbing them inside, therefore become troll outside for creation of parallel reality to sleep well, but still ironically call us dreamers :)

I repeat... No Troll Feeding, Please.

trolls.png

Last edited:

They care and identify as Turks..

But you will always find ppl who are dogs and filthy

they are seeing others as superior let it be the british, arabs, Europeans or whatever who cares about the mind of filth who is ashamed of themselves..

I don’t think anyone wants Turkey to politically unite with the rest of the Turkic world. But there is nothing wrong with improving cultural links, people to people contact with the different countries, student exchanges etc

It doesn’t have to threaten anyone in China or the West - it would be a great source if stability.

Each country would remain independent but eventually you could have a loose arrangement like the EU for Turkic countries - those with a similar GDP like Turkey or Azerbaijan could have free movement for setting up businesses in each other’s countries and graduates looking for work be free to travel between each country.

It would boost economy for both Turkic world and surrounding countries. It would reduce reliance of Central Asia on Russia and bring wealth toward Turkey.

I know in Punjab, People of Turkic descent have surnames/tribal names like Chagatai, Moghul, Humayun, Baig (Bey,) Khilji, Khawaja,etc.

They have paternal Turkic lineages, but are mixed with the traditional multi-origin Iranic people of Pakistan

Some groups in Pakistan like mine, Rajput, are mixed with Mughals, hence we have Asiatic features. We also tend to have curly hair, muscular build, tall height, light hair/eyes typical of Iranic, Turkic, and Hun origin mixture.

Moghuls were descendants of Chingiz Khan’s second son, Chagatai, so most of the Turkics of Pakistan and people mixed with them have similar features with Asian-looking Turks.

8fc8c7df7b9552b93e048fbc261559c19b148b51

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (He is Sheikh actually)

Khawaja-Asif.jpg

Khwaja Muhammad Asif

hassan-ali-effendi2.jpg

Descendant of Hasan Ali Effendi

maulana-maududi-the-successful-preacher-of-islam-1442870114-5108.jpg

Maulana Abu al Ala Maududi Chishti

Back
Top Bottom