What's new

What if Pakistan & India were together ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nehru has made many blunders in his lifetime.. But rejecting the Cabinet mission plan wasn't one of them.

Chal Jhuttha :D
Sachi
Although people in sindh resemble you but
we are third most beautiful peoples:azn:

death and distruction..

When progress and prosperity is held in higher regard than theological identities and melanin concentrations, there is no limit to what can be achieved. Italy and Germany were on the opposite side of the UK once during the war.
However, gauging by the comments, the people of South Asia are not there yet. Progress always trumps idealistic barriers, though it takes longer in some situations. Nothing good ever comes from conflicts.

Sachi
Although people in sindh resemble you but
we are third most beautiful peoples:azn:

Third most beautiful people? Really..?? Bhai kisne banayi ye list?

How many ‘miss world' and ‘miss universe' titles have gone to Pakistanis?

1) The cricket team would have been the best in the world :)
2) We would not have spent much on Defence and would have eradicated Poverty

1) Cricket team - World champions always..... Best bowlers and best Batsmen...... But i do not know what will happen if BCCI and PCB are joined :p
2) Best Hockey team
3) Kabadi champions in every events - 1 gold is confirmed
4) Bollywood would be much better, especially in music department......
5) 3 Khans would be facing less trolls comparitively
6) Politicians would have better idea on corruption
7) Politicians cant blame the other country for their failures
8) Better food choice -
9) Beef would not be a big deal
10)Shiv sena would be fighting for freedom
11) Hafiz saeed would be selling vegetables
12) ISI would be renamed as Buero of Indian standards
13) Sachin will have a beach side house in karachi
14) There will be road in the name of Nusrut fateh ali khan in Delhi, Mumbai & Culcutta
15) Chinese will be in trouble with out a friend

cntd.......

Well all differences aside:coffee: because there was less chances of hatred if there were no difference in individual /party formation for a separate country which were the reason for formation of both the nations:cray::

1: it would be worlds 3rd largest country
2: worlds 3 rd largest population acc. to me :pleasantry: because their wouldn't be race for large population growth between the nations .
3: world surely be one of the major contender for super power since then we would either be in the stage of economical development along with race from china for strategic development no offence .
4: one of the fastest growing economy with a better living since those wars we fought could have been eliminated & money spent on them could have been used for better purpose.
5: we were to be having all hockey trophy till date along with cricket trophy :dance3:.

6: Bangladesh along with Nepal could have been the integral part of the nation .

7: we could have been world leaders in clean energy because of the availability of vast resources from air to water along with solar & thorium :drag:
and death of those more than million people could have been avoided:guns::cheesy::cray:

and you are again working on Greater India doctrine... Don't Indian get tired drilling this concept in their nation and day dreaming all the time... Why would any neighbouring country join India? India is way too friendly with neighbouring countries like sour relations with Pakistan, China, Nepal. Only Bengalis were fool enough to believe in your bullshit. If at all Indian govt and people are so naive as to think about other's prosperity and economic benefit, review your budget and stop funding anti Pakistan terrorist activities and wasting your resources n money in it... Make your own people happy and prosper first. Highest rape cases in India, people dying and committing suicide of hunger, and your own hatred is killing your own soldiers..

by the way whom all these economic and gain over air, water and land directed to. US?? whom supporting you on all the forums... Israel?? who has a common threat with Pak Nuclear Prog.... Russia or China???

Sir Syed Ahmed Khan:

“I am convinced that both these nations will not join whole heartedly in anything. At present there is no open hostility between the two nations. But on accounts of so called educated people it will increase in the future.”

“The proposals of congress are exceeding expediently for a country which is inhabited by two different nations. Now suppose if the English leave India who would be the ruler of India? Is it possible under these circumstances that the two nations, the Indians and the Muslims would sit on the same throne? Most certainly not. It is necessary that one of them should surrender the other. To hope that both would remain equal is to desire the impossible.”

Allama Iqbal:

“I am fully convinced that the Muslims of India will ultimately have to establish a separate homeland as they cannot live with Hindus in United India.”

“India is a continent of human beings belonging to different languages and religions. To base a constitution on the conception of homogenous India is to prepare her for civil war. I, therefore demand a separate Muslim state in the best interest of the Muslims of India and Islam.”

Quad-i-Azam:

“I want to inform everybody openly that the Hindu-Muslim dispute must be settled before the enforcement of any system or constituent. Until you cannot provide guarantee for the safeguard of the Muslims interests, until you do not win their co-operation, any constituent you enforce shall not last for even 24 hours.”

“It has been taken mistakenly that the Muslims are a minority. They are not a minority. They are a nation by all definitions. By all canons of international law we are a separate nation from Hindus.”

“We are a nation with our distinct culture and civilization, language and literature, art and architecture, names and nomenclature, sense of values, legal laws and moral codes, customs and calendars, history…we have our own outlook on life and of life.”

"India is not a nation, nor a country. It is a Sub Continent of nationalities. Hindus and Muslims being the two major nations, The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religions, Philosophies, social customs and literature. They neither intermarry nor interline and they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspects on life and of are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Muslims derive their inspiration from different sources of history."

1) Cricket team - World champions always..... Best bowlers and best Batsmen...... But i do not know what will happen if BCCI and PCB are joined :p
2) Best Hockey team
3) Kabadi champions in every events - 1 gold is confirmed
4) Bollywood would be much better, especially in music department......
5) 3 Khans would be facing less trolls comparitively
6) Politicians would have better idea on corruption
7) Politicians cant blame the other country for their failures
8) Better food choice -
9) Beef would not be a big deal
10)Shiv sena would be fighting for freedom
11) Hafiz saeed would be selling vegetables
12) ISI would be renamed as Buero of Indian standards
13) Sachin will have a beach side house in karachi
14) There will be road in the name of Nusrut fateh ali khan in Delhi, Mumbai & Culcutta
15) Chinese will be in trouble with out a friend

cntd.......

You are DELUSIONAL

The whole South Asia would be One BIG Afghanistan

Nothing but Civil war

and you are again working on Greater India doctrine... Don't Indian get tired drilling this concept in their nation and day dreaming all the time... Why would any neighbouring country join India? India is way too friendly with neighbouring countries like sour relations with Pakistan, China, Nepal. Only Bengalis were fool enough to believe in your bullshit. If at all Indian govt and people are so naive as to think about other's prosperity and economic benefit, review your budget and stop funding anti Pakistan terrorist activities and wasting your resources n money in it... Make your own people happy and prosper first. Highest rape cases in India, people dying and committing suicide of hunger, and your own hatred is killing your own soldiers..

by the way whom all these economic and gain over air, water and land directed to. US?? whom supporting you on all the forums... Israel?? who has a common threat with Pak Nuclear Prog.... Russia or China???

dude either!!!! share some stuff which you got prof for or shut your mouth .....:hitwall::hitwall: goes for your comment on Indian funding of terrorism in Pakistan .....i can say the say too...
i didn't find India named any where in it can you please find it for me.....:cheers:
& at last i as a normal citizen of my country having no relation to politics or to army would either go for a war every here and then ....or would live peacefully with my neighbors earning my living :crazy:
learn before you speak please!!!!!!for god sake a country with a more than a billion population will have poverty ,insecurity, death rate hunger cases and please tell me that even the world super power USA or your beloved friend:azn: don't have such issues.........its simple to point out the mistakes while contributing nothing good enough :rofl:if not so why isn't had Pakistan become a economic superpower or even shares extreme strategic relation with every other nation :close_tema:
& please read the tittle before you shit :pop:

Last edited:
share some stuff which you got prof for our shut your mouth

I believe you have not seen the video of Jadhav's confession video in which he accepts that he was spreading the msg of love in Pakistan by unresting Khi and Balochistan. I believe you have not read the statements of your Indian military brass accepting their roles in the Bangladesh's independence. and lets not forget the historical dialogue of Phantom movie in which India is seeing the possibility of conducting operation just like US did to kill bin laden.... Wonders why are Indian's so naive

Honestly, we cannot afford India's love for us. Allergic to it. :laugh::laugh:

I believe you have not seen the video of Jadhav's confession video in which he accepts that he was spreading the msg of love in Pakistan by unresting Khi and Balochistan. I believe you have not read the statements of your Indian military brass accepting their roles in the Bangladesh's independence. and lets not forget the historical dialogue of Phantom movie in which India is seeing the possibility of conducting operation just like US did to kill bin laden.... Wonders why are Indian's so naive

Honestly, we cannot afford India's love for us. Allergic to it. :laugh::laugh:

Dude hat's of to your high thoughts.......just make sure while looking above don't get into a sewage hole !!!!!!!:crazy:
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/489565/india-takes-up-major-ceasefire.html
told you don't play a blame game with me .:rolleyes:.........i am not here to make bad worse.:devil:........next time say something which makes sense or else please don't quote me:hitwall::hitwall:
yours truly;
:guns::cheesy:
@calmDown@all :big_boss:

Last edited:
"Three blunders of Nehru let to the creation of Pakistan" - Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (India Wins Freedom)

It appears that by torpedoing Cabinet Mission Plan, which Mr. Jinnah accepted, to make India into a confederation of 3 entities Mr. Nehru confirmed that "let it be small but let it be mine"...

And here I think ,Nehru made the right decision inadvertently .
Had it been a union case ,it would have been another Africa with daily religious stupidity and when we look the evolution of certain like Al Qeda to IS .I think it was right .
India now represents a multipolar world .And regions like KPK ,FATA cant be control easily no matter what .

I think we accomplished a lot without this union ,perhaps wouldnt happen if we were a single nation.

Solve Kashmir issue without that no any positive approach even thinkable. Even If Kashmir dispute solved we need to draw some lines for the relationships that could be not more than economical or cultural.

I dont think any of this will happen .
Current generation of Indians dont see anything similar with that of Pakistan .
We dont have any historical burden.

We would end up like Palestine, a fate I would not like. Thank God for our independence and those who fight day and night to keep India from destroying us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom