What's new

What countries are China's major allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not make this thread religious , He has a name, Call him by that, why meddle with religion...

Its ok. He thinks all Indians are Hindus and we think that all Chinese are Buddhists ;)

In name. But in practice they are either Buddhist or Confucionists or Taoists and the CCP are capitalists :china:

Brother, ignore those Indian trolls, they just can't change their habit

of performing open defecation, even on this forum.

:china::cheers::china:

Grey as a senior member you should be addressing your junior members in this forum with more respect bro :coffee:

In name. But in practice they are either Buddhist or Confucionists or Taoists and the CCP are capitalists :china:

Buddy, china is not what you see in this forum, even a first std kid can understand that there are hardly any chinese in this forium, they dont have time to blame on India.... Visit china once and see there hospitality, U will then understand if the people in this forum are chinese or pakistanis.... I cannot resist to say that My grl friend is of chinese origin, I mean was born in shanghai....

isn't word "india" come from local word "hindu"?that's what I mean.:what:

I choose label Indian as hindu just because it sounds funny.

to me ,all indian has only one religion----"democracy":cheers:

Buddy, china is not what you see in this forum, even a first std kid can understand that there are hardly any chinese in this forium, they dont have time to blame on India.... Visit china once and see there hospitality, U will then understand if the people in this forum are chinese or pakistanis.... I cannot resist to say that My grl friend is of chinese origin, I mean was born in shanghai....

Make no mistake bro. I love Chinese people. My buddy in SA is a Chinese guy and he and his family are great. If he represents China then China is an ally to every country in this world cos everybody loves him. We also discuss issues relating to the sub continent and both of us are at times embarrassed by the conduct of our motherlands. At most times tho we just compare notes and realise that our sub continent has a great future :azn:

Make no mistake bro. I love Chinese people. My buddy in SA is a Chinese guy and he and his family are great. If he represents China then China is an ally to every country in this world cos everybody loves him. We also discuss issues relating to the sub continent and both of us are at times embarrassed by the conduct of our motherlands. At most times tho we just compare notes and realise that our sub continent has a great future :azn:

Yes...... Exactly..... I once went to bejing in 2008, They were so free to me that I felt Iam in India, I was so comfortable with them, no crime, no Racism...... I was like wow..... I just feel bad everytime I write bad about them after my visit there...

isn't word "india" come from local word "hindu"?that's what I mean.:what:

I choose label Indian as hindu just because it sounds funny.

to me ,all indian has only one religion----"democracy":cheers:

Nope India was a name given to current day India , Pakistan and Bangladesh by the Brits when those 3 countries were ruled by the Brits. Current day India choose to retain that name but is also addressed as Bharat or sometimes Hindustan by most of her inhabitants. The Sindu river which is now mostly in Pakistan was the benchmark used by the early visitors of India to call the people who worshipped the Hindu way as Hindus. Our religion is actually called Sanathan Dharma by those who follow it and Hinduism is just a term used by those unaware of its teachings to map it out. Hope that helps :cheers:

Yes...... Exactly..... I once went to bejing in 2008, They were so free to me that I felt Iam in India, I was so comfortable with them, no crime, no Racism...... I was like wow..... I just feel bad everytime I write bad about them after my visit there...

My father used to say that he mistakenly believed that Oslo was the best city in the world until he went to Beijing. Now he claims that if the Chinese could master the art of living as they did in Beijing then they surely will become the world's number 1 in a very short space of time. He is a regular visitor to China on business and only has great things to say about the country. :china:

Hey, R.A.W., stop trolling, or you might need a new ID soon. HeHe

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Not RAW dude . Whatever gave you that impression?? RAW would never have anything nice to say about China . Read my posts :rofl:

The countries which are major allies of china are

1.Pakistan
2. Russia
3. Turkey
4. saudi-arabia
5. Malaysia

:china: :china:

:pdf:

1.Pakistan - Yes, and the most desperate one in the list.
2. Russia - No - India is also allied with Russia. Russia won't give up on India for China.
3. Turkey - No
4. saudi-arabia - No
5. Malaysia - No - Indian Domination

whatever you say,turn back south Tibet first:azn:

really funny people.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom