What's new

What countries are China's major allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a reminder that the indonesia still discriminate the local chinese people who immigrated to that god damned country in the last century during the civil war of china and famine. those people work so hard stuggling to survive until now. the current indonesia government fears the current powerful china but in its deepest heart they hate this different race settling down in their "homeland"(note: the whole big indonesia is the colony range left by the Dutch), although they contributed to the local economy greatly at the early stage of indonesian development, they now didnt deserve the rights that belong to them. why did the anti chinese riot in1990s happen??
and what is their living conditions and standards now?? outsiders can never truly know how they feel towards their own identity and lost direction and culture. NOW THE QUESTION IS , WILL CHINA DECIDES TO LEAVE THEM BE AND LET THEM MEET THEIR FATE AND SUFFERS THE HEARTBREAKING IDENTITY CONFUSION. THE ENTIRE CHINESE COMMUNITY AROUND THE GLOBE ARE WATCHING.

SO YOU CHINA GUYS CAN TRULY KNOW WHY LEE KUAN YEW RECENTLY WOULD SAID ALL THOSE THINGS IN FRONT OF USA ,AND YOU ALL GET SO FIRED UP WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR COMPATRIOTS DILEMMA. IF CHINA REALLY WANT TO BE THE INFLUENTIAL GLOBAL SUPERPOWER THEN CONVINCE YOUR WORLDWIDE SCATTERED COMPATRIOTS FIRST, THEY ARE THE ONE AND ONLY RELIABLE STEPPING STONES FOR CHINA RISING INFLUENCES PENETRATING INTO LOCAL SOCIETY.........

Calm down friend, it is not like we don't understand. I have yet to spend some time in Indonesia so I can not say certainly, but remember Indonesia is part of ASEAN and all ASEAN nations are basically good and good potential.

I think "external" interference led to the riots of 1990s, part of it was due to fanatical Wahabism, another part to zio-caucasian coaxing. I hope you get my drift.... :angel:

1.Pakistan
2. Russia not really
3. Turkey--No
4. saudi-arabia--No
5. Malaysia--No

africa and Pakistan

Ah, it's always enlightening (but not unexpected) to get the average Hindu-fanatic's point of view. They tend to think that "why do all these people around the world love, like, or at least fear/admire these lowly Mongoloid races???". They also believe "everybody loves us, I don't know why they taunt, beat and murder us? they must be jealous and racist against us!"

please take no offense, but some useful advice: please gain a broader world view to all :pdf: readers. the world does not start and stop at islam nor does it revolve around hinduism. :smitten::angel:

What countries are China's major allies?

Now Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Iran, Myanmar, Russia & Africa Allies of China.
What about other countries? Comments Welcome.

Well, Ally in what terms?
Military, Diplomacy or Economic?
In the present world of Globalization all three have different spectrum.

For Example :

India is a Bigger Ally Than Pakistan for China, if Considered Ecomically as Bilataral Trade is ...

India-China : 30 Billion Dollars
China-Pakistan : 7 Billion Dollars

Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, Ally in what terms?
Military, Diplomacy or Economic?
In the present wold of Globalisation all three have different spectrum.

For Example :

India is a Bigger Ally Than Pakistan for China, if Considered Ecomically as Bilataral Trade is ...

India-China : 30 Billion Dollars
China-Pakistan : 7 Billion Dollars

Thanks.

I don't know about trade but we are talking about realictic allies right now / friends etc.. but India is not a allie nor a friend of China.. :pakistan::china:

What countries, if any, does China have treaties of mutual defense obligation? Are there any countries that China has agreed to help to defend against attack and vice versa? Isn't this the true measure of an ally?

Does China have any allies? China has economic interests across half the globe and strong relations with many countries but military it has always seemed to stick to the doctrine of self reliance rather than alliances.

If yet another border war between China and Russia broke out how many countries would declare war on Russia?

If yet another border war between China and Russia broke out how many countries would declare war on Russia?

Good question !

But I donlt think the Russians would want to go down that route

as a reminder that the indonesia still discriminate the local chinese people who immigrated to that god damned country in the last century during the civil war of china and famine. those people work so hard stuggling to survive until now. the current indonesia government fears the current powerful china but in its deepest heart they hate this different race settling down in their "homeland"(note: the whole big indonesia is the colony range left by the Dutch), although they contributed to the local economy greatly at the early stage of indonesian development, they now didnt deserve the rights that belong to them. why did the anti chinese riot in1990s happen??
and what is their living conditions and standards now?? outsiders can never truly know how they feel towards their own identity and lost direction and culture. NOW THE QUESTION IS , WILL CHINA DECIDES TO LEAVE THEM BE AND LET THEM MEET THEIR FATE AND SUFFERS THE HEARTBREAKING IDENTITY CONFUSION. THE ENTIRE CHINESE COMMUNITY AROUND THE GLOBE ARE WATCHING.

SO YOU CHINA GUYS CAN TRULY KNOW WHY LEE KUAN YEW RECENTLY WOULD SAID ALL THOSE THINGS IN FRONT OF USA ,AND YOU ALL GET SO FIRED UP WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR COMPATRIOTS DILEMMA. IF CHINA REALLY WANT TO BE THE INFLUENTIAL GLOBAL SUPERPOWER THEN CONVINCE YOUR WORLDWIDE SCATTERED COMPATRIOTS FIRST, THEY ARE THE ONE AND ONLY RELIABLE STEPPING STONES FOR CHINA RISING INFLUENCES PENETRATING INTO LOCAL SOCIETY.........

Bro, so far as what I understand about China, within 20 years, China won't take direct interference in such domestic affairs, which is against our foreign policy. After all, China only has right to protect its citizen.

My landlord is a Chinese-Malaysian. We talked a lot about such.

By all means, Pakistan. That's true friend. Trust with no condition.

We also have good relationship with many African countries. We helped each other in past when we were poor. We respect each other. They are also our allies, but not defense wise. Too far away, you know.

All the others are based on interest. and we have to confess economy interest can bear and maintain pretty good relationship sometimes.

By all means, Pakistan. That's true friend. Trust with no condition.
We also have good relationship with many African countries. We helped each other in past when we were poor. We respect each other. They are also our allies, but not defense wise. Too far away, you know.

All the others are based on interest. and we have to confess economy interest can bear and maintain pretty good relationship sometimes.

Sir, I will venture to restate the obvious. A friend in need is friend indeed

Where was China in 1971 or 1999? why were Chinese divisions not massed on the Indian border to provide relief for your friend?

I know this honest fact will anger many on the forum. So be it. Answer the question honestly, Sir!

Meaningful intervention was non-existent. Words however were plentiful. Hypocritic, what?

Sir, I will venture to restate the obvious. A friend in need is friend indeed

Where was China in 1971 or 1999? why were Chinese divisions not massed on the Indian border to provide relief for your friend?

I know this honest fact will anger many on the forum. So be it. Answer the question honestly, Sir!

Meaningful intervention was non-existent. Words however were plentiful. Hypocritic, what?

======================================
A friend in need is friend indeed——veryvery……correct,so you should read some historical documents about china's ultimatum to india in1971 before you make a speech.
:pop:

======================================
A friend in need is friend indeed——veryvery……correct,so you should read some historical documents about china's ultimatum to india in1971 before you make a speech.
:pop:

Feifanke, please do not feel offended, but that's exactly what that Texan guy stated. An ultimatum is nothing but a bunch of words.

Ironically, the USA, which the Pakistanis in general see as one of the biggest enemies now, did not entertain Indira Gandhi even a bit and sent its Sub in the Bay of Bengal threatening India against any offensive in East Bengal. Now that's being an ally! Or like Russia, which sent its own Sub in favor of India to counter the American one.
I think that's the kind of action TexasJohn is asking about.
:tup:

Feifanke, please do not feel offended, but that's exactly what that Texan guy stated. An ultimatum is nothing but a bunch of words.

Ironically, the USA, which the Pakistanis in general see as one of the biggest enemies now, did not entertain Indira Gandhi even a bit and sent its Sub in the Bay of Bengal threatening India against any offensive in East Bengal. Now that's being an ally! Or like Russia, which sent its own Sub in favor of India to counter the American one.
I think that's the kind of action TexasJohn is asking about.
:tup:

Read some history before shooting trash , China was suffering from

our disaster "Culture Revolution" from 1966-1976, do you

know how much damage been done to our whole country ?

Read the link i provide if your intention is looking for healthy debate

other than flaming. :smitten::pakistan::china:

The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution in China, 1966-1976

Now that I've thought of it, India is making its same mistakes over again. It always proposes peace and allies itself with nations all over the globe, but little does it know, that its so called "friends" are really just in it for interests. If they ever get an opportunity to strike India while it's weak, they'd do it, just like the Indo-Sino War back in the 60's. In this century, it's vital for one to be careful of who one befriends, and not to stretch relations too far.

That's why US and China just keeps it "Cool" on the surface but have darker intentions deep down. These are 2 very interesting nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom