What's new

What countries are China's major allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
india dont trust shovels made in china there is no way in hell they'll trust chinese weapons

Don't blame that on Indians. That ideology is there all over the world. That chinese products are of inferior quality. It's largely false. It'll be gone in a few years just watch..

well geographically speaking
these countries are or will or must become china's closest allies within next 50 years
1 pakistan back door to Persian Gulf
2 Myanmar(Burma) back door to indian ocean
3 Kazakhstan links to middle asia, good relation can protect the xinjiang region back door of china
4 malasia the Straits of Malacca
5 singapore the Straits of Malacca
6 Indonesia (incase the Malacca is not reliable, selat lombok and selat sunda still can be use)

What about india???

India should let the past go and seek a better tomorrow. Both side suffered loses in that war. Take Russia and China as example. We had border conflicts but look at where we are at now? I wouldn't say we are dependable allies, however we are still kind of allied. I believe India can be the same with China, but they really have to drop the constant hostile attitude and the media needs to shut there trap about China this and that. The only way to secure peace in Asia is for China, India, Russia and Pakistan to all join hands and work together.

It is not possible to cooperate with China as long as they provide support to Naxals,ULFA etc.

Time-tested allies (in order of importance)
Pakistan
Cambodia
Laos

Closely-aligned interest allies (in order of importance)
Russia
North Korea
Myanmar
Iran
Central Asian nations
South Asian nations other than India and Pakistan
Turkey
Venezuela
Cuba

Nations that can be friends or foe (in order of importance)
South Korea
ASEAN other than Myanmar and Vietnam
Australia
France

Nations that tend to be unfriendly (in order of importance)
Vietnam
Outer Mongolia
Israel

Enemies (in order of importance)
The West (excluding Australia and France)
Japan
India

Neutral / friendly
African nations
Arab nations
Eastern Europe
Latin America

*** Did I miss anything?

@Krash:
Dumb .. Do u even knw who Thackeray is . He is the head of Shiv Sena .And Shivsena is a regional party operating in state of Maharashtra . He was one who spilled venom talks on South Indians and most recently even North Indians . Every non-maharastrian hates him.

Shivsena is alrdy suffering vast defeats coz of Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
Shivsena is not even in power in Maharashtra .
Not even a dog listens him

And u pakistanis say that all foreign affairs are run by Shivsena and central gov bow down to Thackeray's demand .
Literally if u have no knwledge it will be better u not speak or ppl will strt calling u a dumbf**k

Hahahaha thank you for your insightful post mate but I have a few problems with it. Ill try to respectfully present them one by one:

Firstly where and when did I ever mention shiv sena? I specifically remember mentioning BJP and hindutva. Shiv Sena was aligned with BJP yes, but both are two different entities, per say. Still your point of Shiv Sena not coming into power is wrong as it was part of the cabinet from 1998 to 2004. But again I never pointed to this fact in my previous post thank you for bringing it up.

Now if your considering Shiv Sena as the only extremest public 'entity', be it a political party or a people's movement, then you are severely mistaken. Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, Vishva Hindu Parshad, Shiv Sena, Hindutva and the BJP are a few examples. Also you would be quite correct if youd state that almost all of these parties hold no political weight. But still you cannot deny the massive public following that they enjoy. Holding government office isnt the only measure of the power of a group (The TTP would hardly win any seats anywhere in Pakistan).

My friend I am well aware of who Mr. Balasaheb Thackeray is. Even though I am, most probably, a dumbf**k, as you have rightly stated, but still I would like to think that I am a dumbf**k with a little knowledge. Cuz if I wasnt then it wouldnt really fair well with my university, from where I did my minor in geopolitics of south asia, or with my instructors, Ms.Ayesha Jalal (who incidentally is the foremost authority on South Asian affairs and also my aunt), Sugata Bose and Ambassador Azmat Hassan (Naming only three...You can check their credentials online).

For sources I will not link some self acclaimed journalists blog. Instead Ill suggest you just one book "Modern South Asia" coauthored by Sugata Bose and Ayesha Jalal.You can check the book's credentials online too.

Lastly I assure you that at least I do not believe that 'all foreign affairs are run by Shivsena'.

ps: Please read my post again, check the quoted parts, understand the whole thing and lets move back to the topic of the thread. :cheers:

Time-tested allies (in order of importance)
Pakistan
Cambodia
Laos

Closely-aligned interest allies (in order of importance)
Russia
North Korea
Myanmar
Iran
Central Asian nations
South Asian nations other than India and Pakistan
Turkey
Venezuela
Cuba

Nations that can be friends or foe (in order of importance)
South Korea
ASEAN other than Myanmar and Vietnam
Australia
France

Nations that tend to be unfriendly (in order of importance)
Vietnam
Outer Mongolia
Israel

Enemies (in order of importance)
The West (excluding Australia and France)
Japan
India

Neutral / friendly
African nations
Arab nations
Eastern Europe
Latin America

*** Did I miss anything?

You left out these friendly partners (the most important ones):
- UK
- Germany
- Italy
- Serbia
- Kazakhstan
- EU in general

Australia and France are currently partners with China

India is not an enemy. In fact, the two countries signed a strategic cooperation in 2005. India is very likely a major future partner if not an ally.

In fact, the real ally is the USA, while many Chinese people will not recognize.
Because of economic interdependence...

In fact, the real ally is the USA, while many Chinese people will not recognize.
Because of economic interdependence...

This is why I think (fortunately) that there will never be a large armed confrontation between the two countries. China and the U.S. are literally on the same boat.

may be in 2025
By 2025, India will be an order of magnitude stronger than it is today. What makes you think India will put aside the border dispute and become friendly towards China when it remains intransigent today despite China's current dramatic rise relative to India?

It is more likely that India will become more belligerent as it develops, even if China becomes MORE powerful relative to India. Otherwise, they would settle on the status quo border as China has offered since the 1950s when China was vastly weaker relative to India at that time. Today, China is a full spectrum comprehensive economic/industrial/political global power and India's belligerence is increasing even though it's RELATIVE power is decreasing! As I've said in other forums, the reason for this is the elitist entitlement mindset of the Indian ruling class. This is reflected all over India in various forms, but that is another story.

This is why I think (fortunately) that there will never be a large armed confrontation between the two countries. China and the U.S. are literally on the same boat.
You are wrong. US national military strategy is to contain China, and fight a war with China if necessary.

http://southasiaanalysis.org/\papers44\paper4326.html

"We remain concerned about the extent and strategic intent of China’s military modernization, and its assertiveness in space, cyberspace, in the Yellow Sea, East China Sea, and South China Sea. To safeguard U.S. and partner nation interests, we will be prepared to demonstrate the will and commit the resources needed to oppose any nation’s actions that jeopardize access to and use of the global commons and cyberspace, or that threaten the security of our allies."

India is China's most evil enemy. India's intentions is to drag China down to its own third-world low class level. India sees itself as future #1 Asian superpower. India is less important only because it is so weak relative to the West and Japan. See what the US national military strategy says about India.

"We seek expanded military cooperation with India on nonproliferation, safeguarding the global commons, countering terrorism, and elsewhere."

What is elsewhere? Containing China of course!

India has been cast in this "Hollywood / Bollywood" movie. The US will attack China in the Yellow Sea, East China Sea or South China Sea. Meanwhile, India will backstab China by fomenting unrest in Tibet and then using its mountain troops and MKI to attack transportation links in Tibet. We are heading right for a major war against US, Japan and India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/86894-second-indo-chinese-war-2013-2015-a.html

By 2025, India will be an order of magnitude stronger than it is today. What makes you think India will put aside the border dispute and become friendly towards China when it remains intransigent today despite China's current dramatic rise relative to India?

It is more likely that India will become more belligerent as it develops, even if China becomes MORE powerful relative to India. Otherwise, they would settle on the status quo border as China has offered since the 1950s when China was vastly weaker relative to India at that time. Today, China is a full spectrum comprehensive economic/industrial/political global power and India's belligerence is increasing even though it's RELATIVE power is decreasing! As I've said in other forums, the reason for this is the elitist entitlement mindset of the Indian ruling class. This is reflected all over India in various forms, but that is another story.
This is very interesting. I am always interested in a discussion of Indians "colonized subject mentality". What is the "elitist entitlement mindset of the Indian ruling class"? Does this mean that India will always choose war with China and Pakistan?

You are wrong. US national military strategy is to contain China, and fight a war with China if necessary.

US National Military Strategy -- 2011: Continued Focus on Terrorism & Enhanced Focus on China

"We remain concerned about the extent and strategic intent of China’s military modernization, and its assertiveness in space, cyberspace, in the Yellow Sea, East China Sea, and South China Sea. To safeguard U.S. and partner nation interests, we will be prepared to demonstrate the will and commit the resources needed to oppose any nation’s actions that jeopardize access to and use of the global commons and cyberspace, or that threaten the security of our allies."

I disagree with India being most evil. It is however still a potential competitor to China in the future. India now faces a choice of whether to continue being an independent nation and wisely step aside in the battle between large powers that it has nothing to do with, or become a US puppet state and suffer all consequences of such. Remember, the US learned from the Vietnam War. It doesn't fight directly unless it can win. It pays others to fight futile wars for them.

The US also does not want to conquer and occupy China. That is a fact. They, however, do wish to weaken China as much as possible, destabilize China and force us to enter low level equilibrium where GDP growth < inflation + population growth and where we are forced to import all factors of production, a situation much like India today.

The US wants: 1.) China to be dependent on imported resources and the US in control of those, 2.) dismantle China's ability to wage even defensive wars, 3.) turn China into a source of raw materials and labor, and sink for manufactured goods, 4.) hinder or halt China's technological advancement and 5.) the ultimate goal being the mental and physical subjugation of China to the will of the US. The path to doing so is clear: full spectrum warfare up to and including direct and indirect military conflict, economic sanctions, technological sanctions, propaganda, support of separatists and internal traitors, and encouraging anti-Chinese racism. The end result of US domination will be catastrophic, with potentially hundreds of millions of casualties that would make the Holocaust and Japanese occupation look like nothing.

This goal will not succeed and the trend points to a reversal of the chess game to the US and its associated allies, especially South Korea and Japan but also may include India depending on the IQ of its leaders. We already can dismantle South Korea's ability to wage war and control its trade routes. Within the next 10 years this will extend to Japan. India should note that South Korea and India are on similar levels. As China builds full spectrum abilities that rival the US, and especially China's nuclear deterrant, the US's hopes of winning dim by the second. It is questionable whether the US will survive to 2030. However this does not mean we can diminish our vigilance. We cannot hope that our enemies and rivals will naturally collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom