What's new

What are the similarities/differences of Bengali peoples in Bangladesh vs India

20131202-south-asia-map-bangladesh-west-bengal-thumb-610x457-369460.gif

Indian Bengali Muslims (Excluding Mamata)

image9-1050x700.jpg

Bangladeshi Muslims

BD_Muslims.jpg

Indian Bengali Hindus (during Durga Pujo)

bengal-navratri.png

Bangladeshi Hindus (during this year's Durga Puja)

CSFHvZ-UAAAu7T0.jpg

Indian Bengali cuisine

bengali-thali.jpg

Bangladeshi cuisine

4435744260_57571f3f1d.jpg

Interesting discussion, are the foods of both bengali people same or not. For example, Pakistani Punjab and Indian Punjab share most of the vegetable dishes, but other that the meat dishes are limited to Pakistani Punjab mostly. Is it the same in Bengal or different , what about clothes , any difference ?

Bangladeshis Muslims are usually sturdy, good looking whereas WB hindus are mostly smaller and ugly. But WB muslims are in average better looking than BD muslims. ;)
WB hindus on the other hand better looking than BD hindus because WB hindus have more high caste than BD hindus as most well off hindus left after partition.
Bitch please :lol: u lungis should be the last person on earth to talk about good looks, u oompa loompas are not even good looking online let alone in real life

Cricketers from WB
19saurav.jpg

11Laxmi-Ratan-Shukla-1.jpg

06bose.jpg

Bangladeshi cricketers

lo and behold the 40 kilo beast :lol: the topmost playboy of bangladesh
rubel-hossain-wiki.jpg

the 15 kilo monster, didn't grow an inch since liberation war
mush.jpg

Not sure who that is but by the good looks i assumed a bangladeshi cricketer, must be of persian descent
al amin.jpg

Last edited:
Bitch please :lol: u lungis should be the last person on earth to talk about good looks, u oompa loompas not even good looking online let alone in real life

Cricketers from WB
View attachment 269159

View attachment 269160

View attachment 269161

Bangladeshi cricketers

View attachment 269164

View attachment 269165

Not sure who that is but by the good looks i assumed a bangladeshi cricketer, must be of persian descent
View attachment 269166
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::astagh::astagh::astagh::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Bitch please :lol: u lungis should be the last person on earth to talk about good looks, u oompa loompas not even good looking online let alone in real life

Cricketers from WB
View attachment 269159

View attachment 269160

View attachment 269161

Bangladeshi cricketers

View attachment 269164

View attachment 269165

View attachment 269166

Ohh great.. comparing WB best with the BD worst.. yet does not look promising.. :)
WB looks gay...

View attachment 269166

Bangladeshi cricketers aren't that bad of a looker.

zxk_ctht.jpeg

533318_401318746579880_101991343179290_1158351_690009796_n_400x400.jpg

1436354861-bangladesh-cricket-player-tamim-iqbal-speaks-to-the-media-ahead-of-odi_8055473.jpg

Sakib_PC31.jpg

Interesting discussion, are the foods of both bengali people same or not. For example, Pakistani Punjab and Indian Punjab share most of the vegetable dishes, but other that the meat dishes are limited to Pakistani Punjab mostly. Is it the same in Bengal or different , what about clothes , any difference ?

Same cuisine but Indian Bengalis don't eat beef. They use Mutton for any red meat preparation.

You can watch this Indian cookery show. A Bangladeshi actress cooking a Bangladeshi 'Glossy Kabab' recipe with Mutton since this show is in West Bengal so using beef will create havoc.

Last edited:
I have no idea why many bangladeshi has mongoloid features , I know a few here in bangalore, they are exactly like Nepalis minus the courage and honesty of course.

A significant part of bangladeshi population is ethnically rohingya i guess

I have no idea why many bangladeshi has mongoloid features , I know a few here in bangalore, they are exactly like Nepalis minus the courage and honesty of course
Err..you are conveniently forgetting the fact that Bangaldeshis are the descendants of Turks,Arabs and Iranians as proclaimed by some of their compatriots.On the other hand we are the descendants of the local "indigenous" adibashis,so obviously they are more good looking than us and have their complexions are as white as milk;);):D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom