What's new

What are the similarities/differences of Bengali peoples in Bangladesh vs India

is it like this @vsdoc man this shefali shah shes got looks & moves do an analysis of her
1316243717374999.jpg

Nice!

Arty intellectual bohemian types.

Independent Bangladesh Armed Forces

View attachment 269175

View attachment 269174

View attachment 269177

Independent Bangladesh Cricket Team

View attachment 269173

Independent West Bengal Armed Force

View attachment 269176

Independent West Bengal Cricket Team

View attachment 269179

1.Yep, that explains the current difference graphically.
2. There are differences in shade / marginally in all communities/nations/races/linguistic groups. So are here among us in BD, WB, Eastern Bihar and NE. But geography, common history and historical experience, complimentary economies, logistics and infrastructures of communication and trade have made us one people for millenniums. Once the Brahimic/ Big Biz hold over Delhi weakens we will emerge free as one.

bangladeshis are humbler and friendlier than bengalis of wb.
WB people have some sort of air of superiority, especially kolkata babus.

Also bengalis of India are laziest among Indians, kamchor most of them. All of them want to be leader. May be they are good leaders/managers because they want to avoid working. lolz.

whatever.... when it comes to cooking, no one can come close to dhaka district recipes... i know the amount of items my mom makes... infact right now preparing to have lunch with Chital macher muitha....:yahoo: :smitten:.... yummmm @Mike_Brando bhai khabe naki???
eisob post porle troll korar mood tai noshto hoye jai :mad: koto din chitol mach khai ni:cry: aha se ki peti biddya balaner peti keo har manai :p:

Yes indeed we are :lol:

gay

ADJECTIVE

1. light-hearted and carefree: "Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face"
    synonyms: cheerful · cheery · merry · jolly · light-hearted · mirthful ·
    [more]
    jovial · glad · happy · bright · in good spirits · in high spirits · joyful · elated · exuberant · animated · lively · sprightly · vivacious · buoyant · bouncy · bubbly · perky · effervescent · playful · frolicsome · chirpy · on top of the world · as happy as a sandboy · as happy as a clam
You just awaken my gaydar... :woot:

Also bengalis of India are laziest among Indians, kamchor most of them. All of them want to be leader. May be they are good leaders/managers because they want to avoid working. lolz.

Yes they do bokabazi among other fellow Indians but become meanow infront of bangladeshis.. :rofl:

Sorry man , I'm pro-bashi bangali so I am terrified of Iilish maach, for me Bhetki maach all the way when it comes to traditional bengali fish, I am happy with Pomfret trouts and cod these days

yo be careful bro
those fat giants that you get here , is actually "Shad" fish not hilsa

You tagged the wrong mike and hence i didn't get the notification.Btw Bengali Christian community and the Anglo-Bengali community adds more spice to the rich culture of Bengal.Thanks to them,we get to hear jazz and other western music whenever we visit Park Street region.Plus,Bengalis and Christmas are literally synonymous of each other.Christmas without the Bengalis won't be a complete festival and the life of a Bengali will be incomplete without Christmans,specially the Xmas cakes and the picnics:smitten:.Over all,proud to be the inheritor of one of the most diverse cultures of the globe:cheers:

man nothing beats Calcutta style Anglo fruit cakes. from the bow barracks i have anglo relatives ;)

hey man tum kya boalta man

Bitch please :lol: u lungis should be the last person on earth to talk about good looks, u oompa loompas not even good looking online let alone in real life

Cricketers from WB
View attachment 269159

View attachment 269160

View attachment 269161

Bangladeshi cricketers

lo and behold the 40 kilo beast :lol: the topmost playboy of bangladesh
View attachment 269164

the 15 kilo monster, didn't grow an inch since liberation war
View attachment 269165

Not sure who that is but by the good looks i assumed a bangladeshi cricketer, must be of persian descent
View attachment 269166

lol the 15 kilo guy :rofl:

Last edited:
What about the sensitive matter of .....err. ....fish head stew? Is it eaten on both sides of the border and why? Does it taste different to just normal fish?

:D

bangladeshies i have met are clear & proud about there relgeon and indian bongolies are confused about it
Just beg to differ. People in this part are one of the most staunchly religious cult. They had never been confused about it.

That was brutal!! :cry:

Just beg to differ. People in this part are one of the most staunchly religious cult. They had never been confused about it.

That was brutal!! :cry:
Bhai ji i was talking about the indian bongolies whome i have met and talked about the subject in detail but no issues :cheers:

PS how are the kids and what names you settled for them :azn:

Back
Top Bottom