What's new

West Papua 'becoming a hunting ground' as Indonesian forces open fire on student protesters

Lol... Self delusion post.

A weak Indonesia will ensure Australia dominate the oceania. I am sure I are just a western agent serving your white master. Indonesia is good or bad doesn't concern u. :enjoy:

@Indos what is your take on these protests? Do they have any significance?

Quite worrying, but the situation is still under control.

If I were Jokowi I would develop basketball in Papua and since in some areas there they have big and tall people, they have potency to become our national basketball player. More Papuan should become Indonesian representative in sport so that nationalism in that region can grow.

Here, Papuan young basketball player (18 years old), Armando, that is quite promising with 195 cm height. He is now part of our U 23 Basketball national team.

1606279995415.png

Quite worrying, but the situation is still under control.

If I were Jokowi I would develop basketball in Papua and since in some areas there they have big and tall people, they have potency to become our national basketball player. More Papuan should become Indonesian representative in sport so that nationalism in that region can grow.

Here, Papuan young basketball player (18 years old), Armando, that is quite promising with 195 cm height. He is now part of our U 23 Basketball national team.

View attachment 690984

Can you give a brief summary of the problem?

Lmao. China didn't liberate East Timor.

Your real enemy is the huge island below you.

Cannot blame him.

If he not posting about Anti-China Fake news, he will not get, his US dollar payroll to feed his family :D

LOL. "Words by Benny Wenda". Of course. He would eagerly claim Indonesian military use bomb if there was a military jet in sight flying over during protest.

This "news" is a fabricated one btw, nothing more than what you usually get from a cheap tabloid. If you google it, you only find them in dubious sites and medias long known affiliated with Papua separatist movement.

Yes, there are protests in Papua (as is with other areas in Democracy Indonesia) it's normal, it happens from time to time, but the article does not specify which protest in Papua they're referring to, when did it exactly happened (?).

They only take bits from here and there then embellished with fantasy for separatist propaganda. There was no shooting. Indonesian Police only use water canon and tear gas (if necessary) when dealing with violent protesters. It's their S.O.P.

And, Papua is a special autonomous region, the Governor always a native Papuans and so are the regional chief of Police and regional Military commander. Would they kill their own people? Ridiculous.

That is why no news outlet with credibility will pick up this fantasy about "hunting ground" and "massacre".

LOL. "Words by Benny Wenda". Of course. He would eagerly claim Indonesian military use bomb if there was a military jet in sight flying over during protest.

This "news" is a fabricated one btw, nothing more than what you usually get from a cheap tabloid. If you google it, you only find them in dubious sites and medias long known affiliated with Papua separatist movement.

Yes, there are protests in Papua (as is with other areas in Democracy Indonesia) it's normal, it happens from time to time, but the article does not specify which protest in Papua they're referring to, when did it exactly happened (?).

They only take bits from here and there then embellished with fantasy for separatist propaganda. There was no shooting. Indonesian Police only use water canon and tear gas (if necessary) when dealing with violent protesters. It's their S.O.P.

And, Papua is a special autonomous region, the Governor always a native Papuans and so are the regional chief of Police and regional Military commander. Would they kill their own people? Ridiculous.

That is why no news outlet with credibility will pick up this fantasy about "hunting ground" and "massacre".

The Papuan students protest because their independence referendum has not been allowed. This break Democracy.

Yet u supported Australia trying to disintegrate yr country. How pathetic.
it's the past, we're living in the present.

currently China is trying hard to disintegrate the country, I could almost hear the word "China" just by looking at the protesters.

there's only one country to benefit from a fractured Indonesia, and that is PR China, no wonder why. China is busy getting squeezed by the Quad.

The Papuan students protest because their independence referendum has not been allowed. This break Democracy.

A handful of "student" do not represent vast majority of Papuans. They should be thankful we even let them voice their protest at all. That is Democracy.

A handful of "student" do not represent vast majority of Papuans. They should be thankful we even let them voice their protest at all. That is Democracy.

They would have all rights freely, but not you let them voice out. Democracy is not a girl you make her up as you want. Independence Referendum result will tell you it is a handful student or the vast majority Papuans.

Back
Top Bottom