What's new

Protests flare in Papua as students demand independence referendum

Go ahead and posted .... we indonesian doesn't care !!

And there is a lot of videos and pictures of xianjiang atrocities circulating in the internet too wether they were genuine or not it doesn't matter in this narration and themes . Hell , if i would be bothering my self in this fruitless endeavour i could dig some old archives about the timorese atrocities too but who cares ?? We the indonesian didn't even cares anymore it's all in the past and we ain't live for the yesterday years and and nobody was innocent like they proclaimed to be anyway . unlike some people We never proclaimed our self as a saint and we never were . But fact are fact regardless
Referendum were granted by the Indonesian and the East timor will pay for the consequences of their choices as a sovereign of their own self as they wishes to be

You don't care. But the similar mistake will happen again when people don't care.
The influence on Papua will make you care.

You don't care. But the similar mistake will happen again when people don't care.
The influence on Papua will make you care.

Nothing ever remain and eternal . And changes are part of the progress . And unlike somebody we never sweep thing under the rug and pretend to be paragon of justice from all the civilization combines .
All those external fanning and soft persuasion were allready been watched and monitored . And yet this was the difference between democratic countries and middle kingdom . We provide an outlet as a mean of control in case something nasty do happened and state apparatus were trully in the wrong . After all even with all those skin difference of color and race papuan are trully indonesian and our brother too and deep down in Indonesian ideas we are never prejudice again skins , believes nor aspiration . Only their deeds is matter

Nothing ever remain and eternal . And changes are part of the progress . And unlike somebody we never sweep thing under the rug and pretend to be paragon of justice from all the civilization combines .
All those external fanning and soft persuasion were allready been watched and monitored . And yet this was the difference between democratic countries and middle kingdom . We provide an outlet as a mean of control in case something nasty do happened and state apparatus were trully in the wrong . After all even with all those skin difference of color and race papuan are trully indonesian and our brother too and deep down in Indonesian ideas we are never prejudice again skins , believes nor aspiration . Only their deeds is matter
Indonesian only care about their gold mine more than Papuan people. Indonesia hypocrisy is cringy. If I'm west Papuan, i do rather independent than getting rip off.

Indonesian only care about their gold mine more than Papuan people. Indonesia hypocrisy is cringy. If I'm west Papuan, i do rather independent than getting rip off.
thats rich coming from a country that still maintains a segregative society lol. In any case, this is a comparison between Papua in the Indonesian side and the “independent” Papua of PNG.
Board.jpg

and no, this article was not made by an indonesian. So tell us again how Indonesia only cares about the gold mine?

thats rich coming from a country that still maintains a segregative society lol. In any case, this is a comparison between Papua in the Indonesian side and the “independent” Papua of PNG.
Board.jpg

and no, this article was not made by an indonesian. So tell us again how Indonesia only cares about the gold mine?

Malaysia is no stranger to this, Sabah and Sarawak is rich with resources, but at least they are stupider than West Papua. The reason PnG rural development is poor is because Australian meddling. If they allow to clear the jungle for agriculture, no doubt they can build such facilities. But too bad PnG government allows foreigners to dictate their policies, its a colony of Australia, not a true independent country.

Board.jpg

He doesn't want to accept that facts ..... As usual .

Are you trying to describes your self ??? Don't bother please ..... Everybody allready knows it .

:drag:

He doesn't want to accept that facts ..... As usual .

Are you trying to describes your self ??? Don't bother please ..... Everybody allready knows it .

:drag:

We all know what is happening. Both Indonesia and Australia are ripping off Papuan natives.

We all know what is happening. Both Indonesia and Australia are ripping off Papuan natives.

Compared to what the Freeport have been giving us in taxes the papuan are spending 4 times the amount in the Otsus budgets alone and it's all was allocated for their infrastructure betterment too ...
But , i guess a retard like you are too lazy to googling about some development and progress process and more prone to some shaddy xxx site to spent your late year's time in solitudes .
It's OK , everybody has their own taste and preferences so who am i to judge if some wasted potential wants to rotted away for good .

I understand ...
Keep up the efforts there bruh ...
keep up the efforts ... 👍👍

Again, funny most countries that make a fuss about this are countries whose very existence is due to colonialism in a much harder context.

And no matter how many facts are presented, you wouldnt accept that just to feel good about yourself.
Malaysia is no stranger to this, Sabah and Sarawak is rich with resources, but at least they are stupider than West Papua. The reason PnG rural development is poor is because Australian meddling. If they allow to clear the jungle for agriculture, no doubt they can build such facilities. But too bad PnG government allows foreigners to dictate their policies, its a colony of Australia, not a true independent country.

Well you gotta bring that to the PNGans. But are you saying that Papua is better under Indonesia than Papua under Australia? Nice that Indonesia is doing a better job than the Australia.

Compared to what the Freeport have been giving us in taxes the papuan are spending 4 times the amount in the Otsus budgets alone and it's all was allocated for their infrastructure betterment too ...
But , i guess a retard like you are too lazy to googling about some development and progress process and more prone to some shaddy xxx site to spent your late year's time in solitudes .
It's OK , everybody has their own taste and preferences so who am i to judge if some wasted potential wants to rotted away for good .

I understand ...
Keep up the efforts there bruh ...
keep up the efforts ... 👍👍
Its call breadcrumbs. For a state rich with resources and low population, their GDP per capita would be among the highest like Brunei or Australia. Indonesia would not dare touch Freeport, and let the western corporation rip a huge chunk of the profit. Its modern day imperialism, but a necessary sacrifice to prevent independence coming to west Papua. If Papuan is really loyal to Indonesia, there is no need for this arrangement when you can earn it all, cause the west is helping covering your asses.

Its call breadcrumbs. For a state rich with resources and low population, their GDP per capita would be among the highest like Brunei or Australia. Indonesia would not dare touch Freeport, and let the western corporation rip a huge chunk of the profit. Its modern day imperialism, but a necessary sacrifice to prevent independence coming to west Papua. If Papuan is really loyal to Indonesia, there is no need for this arrangement when you can earn it all, cause the west is helping covering your asses.

"Rich With Ressources" is useless when there are no means to extract it. Again, see PNG's case. Funny that you mention Brunei. Granted their GDP per capita is not as high, but nominally speaking, Papua's provincial GDP is equal to that of Brunei

And Freeport is majority owned by Indonesia's Inalum Mining Group, what are you talking about? The west is covering Indonesia's asses? More like they are covering their own asses lol. Australia cant afford another failed state in its doorstep after East Timor debacle. East Timor became independent yes, but they became more dependent economically on Indonesia now more than ever. Not an optimum situation for AU eh?

"Rich With Ressources" is useless when there are no means to extract it. Again, see PNG's case. Funny that you mention Brunei. Granted their GDP per capita is not as high, but nominally speaking, Papua's provincial GDP is equal to that of Brunei
PnG is useless because of foreign intervention into their ineffectual government. Australia has been blocking investment into the country and their resources can't compare to Papua. Papua has the largest gold/copper mine in the world, PnG is no leader in anything. And its mining operation is done by foreign western companies, little of that money flows into PNG.

And Freeport is majority owned by Indonesia's Inalum Mining Group, what are you talking about? The west is covering Indonesia's asses? More like they are covering their own asses lol. Australia cant afford another failed state in its doorstep after East Timor debacle. East Timor became independent yes, but they became more dependent economically on Indonesia now more than ever. Not an optimum situation for AU eh?
Majority ownership does not imply it receive the majority of the profits. Its just a political gimmick to placate the critics. You don't need foreign investment into a low tech open pit mining. Obviously the west is covering Indonesia asses. You don't get similar media coverage like in Myanmar Rohingya. And Australia is the primary beneficiary of Timor Independence, look at the oil field contracts it got. Sure Australia wants a stable West Papua, they are the part of the Anglo alliance with the US. They are tag teams in maintaining a stable west Papua so they can extract resources unimpeded. The moment Indonesia shits on Freeport, is game over just like Iran. Australia doesn't care about a failed state like Timor, Papua New Guinea is proof, just stable enough. There is no political motivation to attack Indonesia, maybe a few times, just a reminder to the Indonesian leaders that there are consequences.

PnG is useless because of foreign intervention into their ineffectual government. Australia has been blocking investment into the country and their resources can't compare to Papua. Papua has the largest gold/copper mine in the world, PnG is no leader in anything. And its mining operation is done by foreign western companies, little of that money flows into PNG.

Majority ownership does not imply it receive the majority of the profits. Its just a political gimmick to placate the critics. You don't need foreign investment into a low tech open pit mining. Obviously the west is covering Indonesia asses. You don't get similar media coverage like in Myanmar Rohingya. And Australia is the primary beneficiary of Timor Independence, look at the oil field contracts it got. Sure Australia wants a stable West Papua, they are the part of the Anglo alliance with the US. They are tag teams in maintaining a stable west Papua so they can extract resources unimpeded. The moment Indonesia shits on Freeport, is game over just like Iran. Australia doesn't care about a failed state like Timor, Papua New Guinea is proof, just stable enough. There is no political motivation to attack Indonesia, maybe a few times, just a reminder to the Indonesian leaders that there are consequences.

Well again, thats just another prove that Papua is better off under Indonesian rule. Papuans seem unable to navigate themselves in world diplomatic to their advantage so they got to choose between being an AU colony (your word) or being under Indonesian rule, the latter turns out to be a better outcome.

Majority ownership does not equal majority profits? Do you even know how dividend works? There is no point of discussing this If you dont get what owning the majorty ownership means for Indonesia.

Anyway,whatever the reason may be, you are basically just explaining that:

1. Papuans in general are incapable of having a country of their own so West Papua is better off under Indonesian rule.
2. Indonesia is playing the game right. Diplomacy is as good as war in defending or gaining a territory.

And why would Indonesia shits on Freeport? It has been a good profit generator for the local government and Indonesia in general.

Well, I live in Australia and I can tell you the ruling establishment here in Australia most of all hate dark asian people. the only people they hate more than that are dark muslim asian people.

The Australian establishment loves Papuans because they are not seen as any sort of a threat. They are protestant and very loyal to the Anglo Australian establishment.

so it is a wild fantasy here in Australia that Indonesia be broken apart and replaced by 100 independent feudal states that don't threaten the white Australian colony.

And where possible those feudal states should be christians ruling over muslims.

So have no doubt, Australia is planning and funding all sorts of Papua independence movements and when the time is right they will do another East Timor plot.

Indonesia if it is smart should settle approximately 50 million Javanese Muslims into west Papua right away. maybe that's an exaggeration. even 40 million is enough and put these Australian colonialist dreams to rest once and for all. Otherwise, west papua is gone.

Oh and by the way, If the Indonesians don't have the will or the money to settle these areas, they should send the Rohygnya refugees there and give each of them a machine gun and rocket launcher. Israeli style. without settling people this land is lost to Indonesia.

Last edited:
Well, I live in Australia and I can tell you the ruling establishment here in Australia most of all hate dark asian people. the only people they hate more than that are dark muslim asian people.

The Australian establishment loves Papuans because they are not seen as any sort of a threat. They are protestant and very loyal to the Anglo Australian establishment.

so it is a wild fantasy here in Australia that Indonesia be broken apart and replaced by 100 independent feudal states that don't threaten the white Australian colony.

And where possible those feudal states should be christians ruling over muslims.

So have no doubt, Australia is planning and funding all sorts of Papua independence movements and when the time is right they will do another East Timor plot.

Indonesia if it is smart should settle approximately 50 million Javanese Muslims into west Papua right away. maybe that's an exaggeration. even 40 million is enough and put these Australian colonialist dreams to rest once and for all. Otherwise, west papua is gone.

Oh and by the way, If the Indonesians don't have the will or the money to settle these areas, they should send the Rohygnya refugees there and give each of them a machine gun and rocket launcher. Israeli style. without settling people this land is lost to Indonesia.

East Timor referendum doesnt have anything to do with Australia. It is a pressure from US/European nations, just like how Sudan is pressured to let South Sudan (Christian majority) out.

Australia troops comes after UN ask them to control East Timor due to power vacum as Indonesian troops leave East Timor after the referendum is won by pro independent group.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom