What's new

Protests flare in Papua as students demand independence referendum

East Timor referendum doesnt have anything to do with Australia. It is a pressure from US/European nations, just like how Sudan is pressured to let South Sudan (Christian majority) out.

Australia troops comes after UN ask them to control East Timor due to power vacum as Indonesian troops leave East Timor after the referendum is won by pro independent group.

Australia did wash its hands after the US and EU started pressuring Indonesia over the ET case. Remember they bought a whole squadron of bomber to prepare an armed confrontation against Indonesia? That was how far they were prepared to go to.
Well, I live in Australia and I can tell you the ruling establishment here in Australia most of all hate dark asian people. the only people they hate more than that are dark muslim asian people.

The Australian establishment loves Papuans because they are not seen as any sort of a threat. They are protestant and very loyal to the Anglo Australian establishment.

so it is a wild fantasy here in Australia that Indonesia be broken apart and replaced by 100 independent feudal states that don't threaten the white Australian colony.

And where possible those feudal states should be christians ruling over muslims.

So have no doubt, Australia is planning and funding all sorts of Papua independence movements and when the time is right they will do another East Timor plot.

Indonesia if it is smart should settle approximately 50 million Javanese Muslims into west Papua right away. maybe that's an exaggeration. even 40 million is enough and put these Australian colonialist dreams to rest once and for all. Otherwise, west papua is gone.

Oh and by the way, If the Indonesians don't have the will or the money to settle these areas, they should send the Rohygnya refugees there and give each of them a machine gun and rocket launcher. Israeli style. without settling people this land is lost to Indonesia.

I can agree to this. We called it transmigrasi which translates to migrating certain groups of people to an underdeveloped and underpopulated area. Mostly these are ethnic groups known for their hardworking ethics namely Javanese and West Sumatrans, but more took part in this program since you get government support for housing and lands.

In West Papua, the number of non Papuans (from ethnic point of view) already outgrew the Papuans. This created a plot hole in the Free West Papua movement’s narrative since if they want to have another referendum excluding non papuans born in Papua, they will be just as “racist” as Indonesia like they claimed. With a higher birth rate among the non papuans, the narrative Papua is for Papuans only will die out since they will play against themselves if they dont include the non-Papuans Papuans.

Last edited:
Well, I live in Australia and I can tell you the ruling establishment here in Australia most of all hate dark asian people. the only people they hate more than that are dark muslim asian people.

The Australian establishment loves Papuans because they are not seen as any sort of a threat. They are protestant and very loyal to the Anglo Australian establishment.

so it is a wild fantasy here in Australia that Indonesia be broken apart and replaced by 100 independent feudal states that don't threaten the white Australian colony.

And where possible those feudal states should be christians ruling over muslims.

So have no doubt, Australia is planning and funding all sorts of Papua independence movements and when the time is right they will do another East Timor plot.

Indonesia if it is smart should settle approximately 50 million Javanese Muslims into west Papua right away. maybe that's an exaggeration. even 40 million is enough and put these Australian colonialist dreams to rest once and for all. Otherwise, west papua is gone.

Oh and by the way, If the Indonesians don't have the will or the money to settle these areas, they should send the Rohygnya refugees there and give each of them a machine gun and rocket launcher. Israeli style. without settling people this land is lost to Indonesia.

By the current rate of inter migration cause by the economic reason alone the non natives were allready outgrew the natives residents by 2022 . Why do you think the OPM was so desperate to make a sound ?? Alll those noise were only happen in the mountainous area while the coastal were all the economic center activity were flourished over the non natives influences . They were surrounded and squezeed by it and they can't do nothing about it because it was all happened naturally . How many certified natives welder you've ever come across ?? Despite all those government assistance programs and what not all those i ever meet never count more than the fingers on my hand . Let alone a certified CNC operator and other specific grass root expertised fields . And you expect them to competes with the bugis trader in their bugis witts and connection ?? Yeah ....

Nothing ever remain and eternal . And changes are part of the progress . And unlike somebody we never sweep thing under the rug and pretend to be paragon of justice from all the civilization combines .
All those external fanning and soft persuasion were allready been watched and monitored . And yet this was the difference between democratic countries and middle kingdom . We provide an outlet as a mean of control in case something nasty do happened and state apparatus were trully in the wrong . After all even with all those skin difference of color and race papuan are trully indonesian and our brother too and deep down in Indonesian ideas we are never prejudice again skins , believes nor aspiration . Only their deeds is matter

You don't sound like a muslim dear. You even know "changes are part of progress". good. :tup:

Basically it's still Papuan matters. They don't want leave, nobody can pull them. They decide to leave, Indonesia can't last the pressure etrenally.

East Timor referendum doesnt have anything to do with Australia. It is a pressure from US/European nations, just like how Sudan is pressured to let South Sudan (Christian majority) out.

Australia troops comes after UN ask them to control East Timor due to power vacum as Indonesian troops leave East Timor after the referendum is won by pro independent group.

Oh it has everything to do with Australia. And the conservative government of the time. They used and exploited a total idiot who was running Indonesia at the time who gave up his land without a fight.

Europe does not care one bit about Indonesia. They couldn't find it on a map. Its Australia that lives in mortal fear of Indonesia. Australia was designated "deputy sheriff" in the Area by the US, if you remember.

Australia was shocked that the Indonesian president allowed a referendum. They must have thought, he's a bigger idiot than any intelligence agencies ever suspected. Anyway, I'm glad that the new settlers have moved into West papua.

Last edited:
You don't sound like a muslim dear. You even know "changes are part of progress". good. :tup:

Basically it's still Papuan matters. They don't want leave, nobody can pull them. They decide to leave, Indonesia can't last the pressure etrenally.

And who are you to judge about my character ??? A retard spent their time based on their social point score ?? What a perfect example you are presenting us here ... 👏👏
And regarding papua ?? By the current trajection alone their so called christiant would become a minority by 2030 . So what the big deal ??? No body were eager to employ them soon and most of their specialized jobs are filled by non natives anyway . But , i guess since most PRC netizen in PDf here seem were genuienly so concerned about their plight we could start to arrange some sort migrant worker scheme for the papuan unemployment youth to be shipped en masse to fill job slot in mainland . It was a win-win solution for the both of us morally and economically . Unless , you are nothing but a hot empty air payed by the letter .

And who are you to judge about my character ??? A retard spent their time based on their social point score ?? What a perfect example you are presenting us here ... 👏👏
And regarding papua ?? By the current trajection alone their so called christiant would become a minority by 2030 . So what the big deal ??? No body were eager to employ them soon and most of their specialized jobs are filled by non natives anyway . But , i guess since most PRC netizen in PDf here seem were genuienly so concerned about their plight we could start to arrange some sort migrant worker scheme for the papuan unemployment youth to be shipped en masse to fill job slot in mainland . It was a win-win solution for the both of us morally and economically . Unless , you are nothing but a hot empty air payed by the letter .

Now you soud like a muslim. Anyway, it's not what we care.
From your description, I already know the future of Papua.
Papua is nearby a marine line as well.

Now you soud like a muslim. Anyway, it's not what we care.
From your description, I already know the future of Papua.
Papua is nearby a marine line as well.

That's it ?? No employment for the papuan natives in the mainland ??? Wow ....
All those hot empty talk about compassion and morality gestures were the usual bullshits routine operating procedures to get a social point scores i guess ...
Keep it coming bruh be more productive on the campaign ... Else you'll spent this month quotas just for surfing the **** site alone .
What a highlight of enginereed hermitted society

All bark with no bite ..

:drag:

All those hot empty talk about compassion and morality gestures were the usual bullshits routine operating procedures to get a social point scores i guess ...
Keep it coming bruh be more productive on the campaign ... Else you'll spent this month quotas just for surfing the **** site alone .

All bark with no bite ..

We are finding ways dear. Some Papuan people live in China as I know a student here. We will find common interests. In not long future, more aircraft carriers will hit water, if you can't wait for actual operation, it will comes as you wish.

We are finding ways dear. Some Papuan people live in China as I know a student here. We will find common interests. In not long future, more aircraft carriers will hit water, if you can't wait for actual operation, it will comes as you wish.

So ?? Thousand upon thousand of papuans were get scholarship by the central gov in the western hemisphere since the 80's without much benefit to their own region at all . They prefer to work in central area and left their county regardless the added benefits and salaries which is amount to doubled of most earned by regular govermental employees offered by their own county administrator which is come from own tribe !! ( Funded by central gov ) And yet , you claim a handfull could turn the tide ?? Well , if your government could offer them support along with a modern and sophisticated weaponry things might turn a different a litle and yet , that also give us a more justified reason and pretext to clean up and sweep thing to the bottom of it and make clear for our standing in the region .
Come on ... make that to be our day please . All we wait is a proper pretext . That's all ...

Well again, thats just another prove that Papua is better off under Indonesian rule. Papuans seem unable to navigate themselves in world diplomatic to their advantage so they got to choose between being an AU colony (your word) or being under Indonesian rule, the latter turns out to be a better outcome.

Majority ownership does not equal majority profits? Do you even know how dividend works? There is no point of discussing this If you dont get what owning the majorty ownership means for Indonesia.

Anyway,whatever the reason may be, you are basically just explaining that:

1. Papuans in general are incapable of having a country of their own so West Papua is better off under Indonesian rule.
2. Indonesia is playing the game right. Diplomacy is as good as war in defending or gaining a territory.

And why would Indonesia shits on Freeport? It has been a good profit generator for the local government and Indonesia in general.
Not true, that are ways to distribute profit unevenly even you have 51%. Preferred Shares, Bonds, etc. Also notice those huge mega sizes trucks, i reckon i could run that mine leaner with less cost and employ more Indonesian. With those "overpriced" machine you can transfer some of the profits to other US companies. That Gasberg mine is still one of the most profitable mine despite of the "siphoning". Freeport board of directors are not to be mess with, the infamous Henry Kissinger(This is how USA pays corruption money), US Military, US ex-diplomats. If Indonesia overstep, say goodbye to Papua.

That only proves that many countries can be extremely hypocritical about others, condemn imperialism, but does it to others. Malaysia is no exception, Sarawak Chief minister is so corrupt even with video proof can't bring him down. I heard he is one of the richest in the world secretly. But too bad, aborigines are fucking idiots and loves breadcrumbs.

Oh it has everything to do with Australia. And the conservative government of the time. They used and exploited a total idiot who was running Indonesia at the time who gave up his land without a fight.
HBB? Yep he was an idiot alright
Not true, that are ways to distribute profit unevenly even you have 51%. Preferred Shares, Bonds, etc. Also notice those huge mega sizes trucks, i reckon i could run that mine leaner with less cost and employ more Indonesian. With those "overpriced" machine you can transfer some of the profits to other US companies. That Gasberg mine is still one of the most profitable mine despite of the "siphoning". Freeport board of directors are not to be mess with, the infamous Henry Kissinger(This is how USA pays corruption money), US Military, US ex-diplomats. If Indonesia overstep, say goodbye to Papua.

That only proves that many countries can be extremely hypocritical about others, condemn imperialism, but does it to others. Malaysia is no exception, Sarawak Chief minister is so corrupt even with video proof can't bring him down. I heard he is one of the richest in the world secretly. But too bad, aborigines are fucking idiots and loves breadcrumbs.

Hey, surely there are ways to do that. But you dont know that for sure so your argument basically rests entirely on your subjective assumption. That would be something that I cannot entertain.

HBB? Yep he was an idiot alright

Hey, surely there are ways to do that. But you dont know that for sure so your argument basically rests entirely on your subjective assumption. That would be something that I cannot entertain.
You cannot claim Indonesia received most of the profit based on 51% either and you are forgetting the cost of Machinery is a profit for the US companies. Its silly a for a heavily connected US government company to allow this to happen. Indonesia does not want to draw the CIA. Just imagine Papuan with advanced weapons. Indonesia is getting a fair share for its role.

You cannot claim Indonesia received most of the profit based on 51% either and you are forgetting the cost of Machinery is a profit for the US companies. Its silly a for a heavily connected US government company to allow this to happen. Indonesia does not want to draw the CIA. Just imagine Papuan with advanced weapons. Indonesia is getting a fair share for its role.

Dude, since when dividends are counted together with cost of machinery or other operational and overhead costs? Lol.

Dividend is paid out as part of EBITDA, that means operational And overhead costs are already excluded beforehand (hint: E stands for Earning = Revenue - COGS). Furthermore, Dividend sharing is based on ownership of share at the end of the day. Suppose you have 10 as revenue, costs count as 5, then you need to pay out your obligation with all the interests to lenders 2, lets say TDA cost another 1. You are left with 2. Lets say you decide to use 1 to pay out dividends, the 1 will be divided according to the ownership share. So PT Inalum will get 0.51 and the rest goes to other shareholders. These are shareholder profit. The remaining 1 will be company‘s profit.

You see, why would shareholder profit sharing be any different? The whole idea of ownership of a company is to have a clear shareholder profit sharing mechanism once a company makes money.

Last edited:

Not only we get 51 % profit from Freeport overall profit, but we are likely to get deep mine technology from them, transfer it to our state owned mining companies and also get one of the lucrative Freeport mine. And dont forget they need to pay tax and royalty as well to the government, so we get much more than 51 % profits.

Freeport also must build smelter to process all of the minerals being taken, including gold, and currently the second Freeport smelter project in Gresik, East Java, is being constructed as we are speaking here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden opportunity: Antam eyes Papua mine amid dwindling reserves

Norman Harsono

The Jakarta Post Jakarta / Mon, October 26, 2020 / 07:17 pm

1606496202620.png

An employee shows two bars of gold produced by state-owned diversified mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam). (kompas.com/Garry Andrew Lotulung)

State-owned miner PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) has set its sights on acquiring the lucrative Wabu Block gold mine in Papua to replenish the company’s dwindling gold reserves. Antam is already drafting a work plan for the gold-rich block in Intan Jaya regency, as the miner waits for its parent company, state-owned mining holding MIND ID, to hand over the block, according to the company.

MIND ID’s president director had previously confirmed the handover plan on Sept 29. The holding company estimates the block to contain 8.6 million ounces of gold resources.

“This will, of course, be a new hope for Antam,” Antam corporate secretary Kunto Hendrapawoko told The Jakarta Post on Friday Antam’s takeover of the Wabu Block is expected to further consolidate the company’s gold business, which contributes over 60 percent of its annual revenue, thereby making gold Antam’s best-selling product. The miner also produces nickel, bauxite, silver and coal.

Antam’s revenue fell 36 percent yoy to Rp 9.2 trillion (US$627.6 million) in the January-June period, led by the plummeting sales of nickel ore, which used to be the company’s third best-selling product until Indonesia banned the export of such ores starting January this year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In December 2018, PTFI was granted with a new special mining license (IUPK) from the Government of Indonesia, which enables PTFI to conduct operations in the Grasberg mineral area until 2031. Under the terms of the IUPK, PTFI is allowed to extend the mining rights until 2041, subject to PTFI completing the new construction of a new smelter and fulfilling its taxation obligations to the Government of Indonesia.

In line with the IUPK, PTFI has started to build a new smelter, called Manyar Smelter. This is going to be the second smelter of PTFI, after it built the first copper smelter in Indonesia, known as PT Smelting, in 1996. The first smelter was built as part of PTFI’s compliance to the Contract of Work II (PTFI’s operating license in 1991-2018), which required all the holders to perform treatment and refining processes in the country.

Both of these smelter facilities demonstrate PTFI’s concrete commitment to support domestic refining. In the future, PTFI and the Indonesian Government will continue to work together so these two smelters can provide the maximum benefits to all parties, through various kinds of efforts such as maintaining a healthy investment climate and expanding the downstream industries that are capable of processing PTFI’s copper concentrates.

---------------------------------------------------------------

September 23, 2020

Thohir Asks ex-Mining Land of Freeport Indonesia for ANTAM

JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – The state own enterprises (SOEs) minister, Erick Thohir, sent a permit letter to minister of energy and mineral resources (MEMR), Arifin Tasrif, to use PT Freeport Indonesia‘ (PTFI) ex-mining land for the gold mine of PT Aneka Tambang Tbk (IDX: ANTM), he told parliament this week. The issuer is sister company of PTFI and both managed by PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (MIND ID).

Last edited:

All bark with no bite ..

Le mao

Back
Top Bottom