What's new

We can't condemn Pakistan when we don’t have the evidence before us - Saudi FM tells Indian Journali

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We can't condemn Pakistan when we don’t have the evidence before us - Saudi FM tells Indian Journalist
While India blatantly levied blame on Pakistan for the Pulwama Attack, the rest of the world is not buying the hate campaign. After China, Saudi Arabia has also said India to produce evidence first and prove Pakistan's involvement.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1098180435497111553
View image on Twitter

India and Saudi Arabia have shared concerns on terror, we will work together to de-escalate tensions but how can we condemn Pakistan when we don’t have the evidence before us yet. Saudi FM in an interview to me on @IndiaToday . Tightrope walk for Saudis?!

Guys you got to go to 7:30. My ribs almost cracked open laughing. The Gangoo tries to bring in Iran and the attack on IRGC. Boy does Adel Jubeir not rip into Iran leaving the Gangoo looking confused. Instead of getting Pakistan screwed he gets Jubeir horse whipping Iran. This Jubeir guy is smart operator.

"chief sponsor of terrorism in the world [Iran]"

Isko kehte hain 'aisi ki taisi karna' :enjoy:

i love this guy :yay:

We can't condemn Pakistan when we don’t have the evidence before us - Saudi FM tells Indian Journalist
While India blatantly levied blame on Pakistan for the Pulwama Attack, the rest of the world is not buying the hate campaign. After China, Saudi Arabia has also said India to produce evidence first and prove Pakistan's involvement.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1098180435497111553
View image on Twitter

India and Saudi Arabia have shared concerns on terror, we will work together to de-escalate tensions but how can we condemn Pakistan when we don’t have the evidence before us yet. Saudi FM in an interview to me on @IndiaToday . Tightrope walk for Saudis?!
Wrong place, delete this and post it in the Middle East and Africa forum under the World Affairs section.

No doubt one of the best foreign minister in the world. The anchor was getting thrashed but these begairat Indians are prone to humiliation.

What a pee eye gee that bharti clown was, his whole purpose was to make Saudi official say something against Pakistan. Just like they tried with Israel a year or so ago.

Has anyone seen a link to the supposed claim of LeJ that they were behind this attack? There is nothing that I have found anywhere except the Indian news agencies claiming this. I am looking for authentic source, not Indian or foreign news reports claiming this to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom