What's new

Wasim Akram May be arrested For Keeping His fiannce' With out Nikkah

Why would he do that in first place? He should've had the awareness that he's in Pakistan not in Australia. One should be very careful with the cultural norms of a country like Pakistan.

I don't recommend any Pakistani marrying white girl which will bring alot of burden and our complicated cultures along with their white cultures perspectives in conflict interest.

So Wasim Akram keeps a fiancee or "finance" as called in pakistan without Nikkah? I hope she doesn't occupy the space under the dining table

if you did not know what "finance" & Nikaah meant, you would be forgiven for thinking Wasim Akram is to be arrensted for keeping a pet animal without vaccinating it or following proper quarantine procedures, considering the entity in question is not native of pakistan

in civilized societies you *live /don't live with* your betrothed

Moral police to the rescue :cuckoo: idiots, go catch terrorists first.
She will end up leaving him like Jemima did due to public pressure of not being a perfect Pakistani muslim girl.

BS....:pissed::pissed: She has been invited to Pakistan by Wasim Akram as a guest. She may be his fiance but she is a foreign national, and i don't think such stupid laws are applicable on her....

Citizens are dying via bombings every day for the past 8 years, that is just fine, some guy is shagging some girl in private without killing anyone -- oh my GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :astagh: Priorities well placed indeed.... :rolleyes:

Hack! we Muslim should make Non Muslims Follow us not the other way around.

@Oscar
But that is not happening is it?

Such a society only comes when the basic tenets of justice, and equality are provided.
At this point when the society is under attack by extremists such acts are nothing more than pointless diversion.
Yes, Wasim Akram is roaming around with his fiancée.. that is his problem when 90% of school students are roaming around with girls they dont even intend to marry.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fck?

The first person to be arrested is this TV anchor...mulk main aur maslay kam hain kia?

Idiotic to say the least.

I am surprise that people are discussing this stuff on TV

bachi ne molvi k dar se sar par dupatta be le liya :D

dunya news chuskey be le rhi hai iss ko discuss kar ka aur phir k rhey hein its immoral..if its immoral then why they are showing immoral stuff on tv..correct yourself before correcting others. I am not supporting his affairs as a Pakistani or Muslim but private life of people should not be discussed on tv even if they are stars or celebrity. Hum khud ko teekh kar lein tu he boht bari baat ha

Last edited by a moderator:
There r certain things that need to be respected in accordance of the Social Norms of a particular Society. Even Muslim in the world has to follow same rules and wasim Akram is no exception.
Do we really want to know who is banging who with/with out marriage? let some things be private.

laws are made so that they can be implemented........and also every one is equal before law.....whether he be some zani thakur or wasim...........are you suggesting that law should take its course when the offender is poor man from the street.......and it should look the other way if the offendor is rich and famous?how will peace prevail in the country if such practice of double standards, ill and sick in nature exists in the society?

he should also think about it.....what message is he sending out to young ones who are his fans?

214ns44.jpg

OMG... I'm speechless.... talk about the whole country having it's priorities screwed up....... can't say much more...... so many nasty words accumulating at the tip of my tongue right now....

This may seem trivial but islamic system and laws not possible under india are the founding stone of pakistan. whats the point of pakistan if its going to be a western country with people sporting islamic sounding names?

also how many of these open minded posters here r ok with girls in their families doing the same? Pakistanis r quite open minded when it comes to their men.

This may seem trivial but islamic system and laws not possible under india are the founding stone of pakistan. whats the point of pakistan if its going to be a western country with people sporting islamic sounding names?

also how many of these open minded posters here r ok with girls in their families doing the same?

To tell you the truth i dont have responsibility for my adult sister and what she does with her love life. She is a working girl, has a boyfriend and they both live in the same city. But that doesn't mean that out of some patriarchal alpha male instinct crap i interfere with her life. Though I am always there to support her emotionally if she needs me.

So your point of not being ok with girls in their families doing dating and all is utter crap and shows that how we view woman in our society........as inferior beings who need the permission of male members to determine how to live their life. No wonder subcontinent is such a hellish place

Back
Top Bottom