What's new

Wasim Akram May be arrested For Keeping His fiannce' With out Nikkah

laws are made so that they can be implemented........and also every one is equal before law.....whether he be some zani thakur or wasim...........are you suggesting that law should take its course when the offender is poor man from the street.......and it should look the other way if the offendor is rich and famous?how will peace prevail in the country if such practice of double standards, ill and sick in nature exists in the society?

he should also think about it.....what message is he sending out to young ones who are his fans?

214ns44.jpg

wasim akram became hindu? :cheesy:

This may seem trivial but islamic system and laws not possible under india are the founding stone of pakistan. whats the point of pakistan if its going to be a western country with people sporting islamic sounding names?

also how many of these open minded posters here r ok with girls in their families doing the same? Pakistanis r quite open minded when it comes to their men.
@Hyperion
chelo jawab do ab is sawal ka

2dl2r5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's up to the women.... if they are adults, it's between them and Allah...... NO ONE ON THIS EARTH HAS THE RIGHT TO DICTATE TO ANOTHER ADULT WHAT TO DO, AND WHAT NOT TO......

This may seem trivial but islamic system and laws not possible under india are the founding stone of pakistan. whats the point of pakistan if its going to be a western country with people sporting islamic sounding names?

also how many of these open minded posters here r ok with girls in their families doing the same? Pakistanis r quite open minded when it comes to their men.

Men need women for dating..so if a Pakistani men is dating then it must be with some Pakistani women who are living in same society

Well, it's up to the women.... if they are adults, it's between them and Allah...... NO ONE ON THIS EARTH HAS THE RIGHT TO DICTATE TO ANOTHER ADULT WHAT TO DO, AND WHAT NOT TO......

if your wife wants to keep relations with somebozo and armstrong ........will you still live with her?
will you not dictate to her or apply for a divorce under the law only cause she is an adult?....will you not call for the law to take course?
will you not ask state to intervene,dictate and throw somebozo and armstrong out of your home and register a case against them?

Ah ah... don't mix scenarios...... you asked me one thing and I replied..... now you want to mix kheer in biryani? You know it, I know it.... don't readjust the goal-posts..... I see people with an agenda from billion light years away, you are just a kid who is learning how to to compose sentences.... one step at a time, young padawan.

if your wife wants to keep relations with somebozo and armstrong ........will you still live with her?
will you not dictate to her or apply for a divorce under the law?....will you not call for the law to take course?

will you not dictate to her or apply for a divorce under the law only cause she is an adult?....will you not call for the law to take course?

Your question is for hyperion but

I think to decide for your own family is one thing but to decide for strangers another

you can decide for your family but not for someone else

sushmita seems to be lesbianese... in the pic... :)

aur wasim maze le rha ha dono k ..look at his face expression :p:D

Ah ah... don't mix scenarios...... you asked me one thing and I replied..... now you want to mix kheer in biryani? You know it, I know it.... don't readjust the goal-posts..... I see people with an agenda from billion light years away, you are just a kid who is learning how to to compose sentences.... one step at a time, young padawan.

you yourself said adults cant be questioned....so your wifey is also an adult.....so that means if she wants to see armstrong and somebozo too while being legally your wife....you wont be having any problem......am i right?

Your question is for hyperion but

I think to decide for your own family is one thing but to decide for strangers another

you can decide for your family but not for someone else

aur wasim maze le rha ha dono k ..look at his face expression :p:D
sabko pasand hai les .. action.. aap ne bhi kuch tissue waste kiya hoga :cheers:

hyperion bhaag gia......ab yeh mods ko bula ker lai ga.....ya phir armstrong ko phone ker kai jawab maloom keray gaa

2dl2r5.gif

you yourself said adults cant be questioned....so your wifey is also an adult.....so that means if she wants to see armstrong and somebozo too while being legally your wife....you wont be having any problem......am i right?
he meant state should not dictate what adults do in privacy, if they are doing it consentually and nobody is getting hurt.

hyperion bhaag gia......ab yeh mods ko bula ker lai ga.....ya phir armstrong ko phone ker kai jawab maloom keray gaa
hoye.. pathan ka bachha hoke bhi.. kaisa ganda baat karta... achha baat nai...

Back
Top Bottom