What's new

Wasim Akram May be arrested For Keeping His fiannce' With out Nikkah

I don't think this will be even taken seriously .Another mullah trying to get attention.

LOL... never called a mod on anyone.... in case you haven't noticed I'm not on very good terms with many..... :P

Mein bhag nahin gayya.... your questions are very juvenile in nature.... furthermore, I was blessed with more logic even at age 5.......... hence the quiet treatment, my friend.

hyperion bhaag gia......ab yeh mods ko bula ker lai ga.....ya phir armstrong ko phone ker kai jawab maloom keray gaa

2dl2r5.gif

he meant state should not dictate what adults do in privacy, if they are doing it consentually and nobody is getting hurt

The kid still has a looooooong way to go . :D

What did I tell you about religious overdoses ? :azn:

hyperion bhaag gia......ab yeh mods ko bula ker lai ga.....ya phir armstrong ko phone ker kai jawab maloom keray gaa

How old are you , if I may know ? :lol:

hence the quiet treatment, my friend.

Quiet tormenting for the little children , I can assure you that :P

Being a student of you-know-what .

That's the idea.......... works 99.5% of the time......else the statistical anomalies, I'm more than capable of squashing with extreme prejudice.... :P

Quiet tormenting for the little children , I can assure you that :P

Being a student of you-know-what .

I don't think this will be even taken seriously .Another mullah trying to get attention.

No , this is the most pressing problem - the Pakistanis have and needs to be solved ASAP ! :D

So pakistanis can not have sex without being married? or a guy cant live with a girl?

Do we really want to know who is banging who with/with out marriage? let some things be private.

O Common dont talk like that yr a civilized person. But even when we go abroad we also have to do certain things to avoid contradictions.

So pakistanis can not have sex without being married? or a guy cant live with a girl?

Not just Pakistanis dude, every Muslim around the world.

Wait so did the police actually say that or is the Molvi only "advocating" this?

Didn't watch the video

O Common dont talk like that yr a civilized person. But even when we go abroad we also have to do certain things to avoid contradictions.

Not just Pakistanis dude, every Muslim around the world.

What if a guy who is muslim and is like doing Phd and stuff and cant get married till say he is 30 or so. Stays virgin till then? Sucks eh?

What if a guy who is muslim and is like doing Phd and stuff and cant get married till say he is 30 or so. Stays virgin till then? Sucks eh?

In Islam actually we r encouraged to marry early ie when u reach at the age of puberty. So normally this doesnt happen in Muslim Majority Countries.

But im 32 Still not married and havnt toughed a woman. And Im comfortable with myself because i have control over my sexuality and comfortable with it too.

Defininately not the reaction i was expecting from some members here-

Wait on- Since the country is in mess- daily bomb blasts- target killing- drone strikes- and our priorities all messed up-

why not add to the mess by supporting unethical behavior- forget religion forget culture-

Lets us open a brothel in every street-
Let the teenagers have sexual relations with their gf or fiance- since the supposedly role model is doing it--

cm on lets take advantage of the situation- country is already in the mess-

Jis per tanqeed honi chahiye us per bhi na kero- since we are already in mess- what a stupid logic-

In Islam actually we r encouraged to marry early ie when u reach at the age of puberty. So normally this doesnt happen in Muslim Majority Countries.

But im 32 Still not married and havnt toughed a woman. And Im comfortable with myself because i have control over my sexuality and comfortable with it too.

that worked out when ppl in sub continent used to live in villages and no education/jobs9 just farming away all life). get married quick was all they did and make babies(kids per couple 6-7 easily ). My grand father got married when he was 13 so it wasnt a problem back then but now I think we need a change. Don't you agree?

dafffaaaa ho for wasting our time.

In a country where politicians are having prostitutes, madrassas having sexual abuse and mullas are eyeing women, whats the big deal if his fiancé enjoys the freedom to roam.

Back
Top Bottom