What's new

Was the Taj Mahal originally an ancient Hindu temple?

Yes. So many more people would have been able to enjoy the Taj had it been in the tourist paradise of Pakistan, so renowned for the upkeep of cultural heritage.:coffee:
What do you mean? Indians have ruined Taj, you have let in disgusting rats and give them milk - Taj Mahal is surrounded by a shit cluster. Its like a Gem in a slum, Gem representing Islamic culture in India, and the slum representing everything else.
broken-india-instagram-cropped-limitless-6.jpg

We at least are able to keep our cultural heritage tidy.

Badshahi_Mosque_by_un_non.jpg

Mosque_minare_amjad_2006.JPG

pakis having gaandburn

Very, very, very smart you filthy Gandoo Ganga dwelling Hindoo from GandooDesh. This is appropriate response for you.

everything inside Pakistan

As far as I am concerned Taj is Indian although built and inspired by Muslims. This is fact you can't argue. However because it is in India we in Pakistan have accord it to India.

As regards IVC there is no link with your Gandoo India whatsoever for the simple reason that it is not a established fact that the builders were Hindu. Everything is conjecture and we could even have Eskimos claming they were behind it. So you get your filthy paws off and retract to your infested Ganges or plunge into the dark recess of Dravid India. Now go running to the mods but also tell them what you said that prompted this.

*Gan dhi
*Hindoo

Last edited:
It is you who is deluded by living in Cant areas and defence housing. One step outside and the filthy reality of Pakistan will hit you in the face.
I current live in Florida as my mother is American; the first time i visited Pakistan was in 2013, and trust me - no country can compete with Pakistan beauty. I have traveled all across Pakistan; the only bad Areas are places congested with Migrants - which the government is taking care of. Pakistan is far ahead of India in beauty.

I current live in Florida as my mother is American; the first time i visited Pakistan was in 2013, and trust me - no country can compete with Pakistan beauty. I have traveled all across Pakistan; the only bad Areas are places congested with Migrants - which the government is taking care of. Pakistan is far ahead of India in beauty.

Have you ever been to India?

There are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than the entire population of Afghanistan. Pashtuns regard Pakistan as their homeland, and Pakistan has always supported Pastshuns in Afghanistan. Secondly, Indians (liked) never liked nor supported the Mughal Empire; during the Indian revolt majority of the people within Modern day Pakistan fought for the reestablishment of the Mughal Empire while Hindus fought for the reestablishment of the Maratha Empire. The only thing you Indians have contributed to the Mughal Empire was its fall.

All of Delhi has no cultural value to Indians. Yes, it has economic value, because people around the world come to see MUSLIM architecture and wonders, not rustic scrony wannabe pyramids you call "temples" - people come to see the Muslim culture left behind.

Your Architectural heritage and culture are all primitive, what is there to be proud in caves, pillars and "stupas" ? When you see a advertisement of Indian tourism you dont see caves, pillars and stupas; you see Mosques, Taj Mahal, and various forts built by the Mughal Empire.

It doesnt matter if Iqbal's ancestors were Hindu or Pindu - i don't get how you see pride in how Hindus saw the truth and abandoned their primtive ways and adopted Islam, the religion of light. You should be ashamed that your Hindu bretheren left their religion, and you should not publicly announce it as if your are proud that they did leave their religion.

A Kashmiri has more in common with a Sindhi than a Indian.
1.Dafuq .... majority of foreign tourists don't even bother to visit freak shows and graveyard like Taj mahal and medieval inferior architectures which are the bastard mix of persian,arab and indian style.Why would a Yankee or a french want to visit these medieval shit shows like Taj when our own cultural heritage and architecture of thousands of years offers them spiritual and aesthetic satisfaction.

Here is what foreign tourist likes to visit in india instead of graveyards of agra frigging Meenars serving no purpose in india.

Tourism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top 10 Most Visited States of India in terms of Foreign Tourists Arrivals

Thousands of foreigners visit even small hindu spirirtual towns like vrindawan alone every month apart from varanasi,pushkar and bihar the birth place of buddhism.

Frenchs in vrindavan
SpecialDeityDiscoveredofSriNathjiandSriYamunaDeviinVrindavan7.jpg

hampi temple
09mn_BYAHIHI-W081_G_947723e.jpg

Goa
calangute-beach-goa.jpg

Bihar - gaya
1557639_10200889022027887_819894986_n.jpg

indian sites recognized as World heritage sites very few are medieval graveyard like Taj

List of World Heritage Sites in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are one of our architectural prowess thousands of years ago they made with limited knowledge and primitive tools recognized by UNESCO

Shore Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

secondly mughals never took present day pakistanis as their allies except pashtuns during later mughal rule or some exceptions like some bhatti chiefs by and large punjabi muslims (highest population in pak today) was absent under mughals.

Read official mughal sources and records like the book "Masir Ul Umara" no Punjabi muslims mentioned in it except for few Ghakkars yet Punjabis consider themselves heirs of Mughal empire :lol:

Mughal nobility was dominated by Iranis, Turanis, Rajputs, Afghans, Marathas, Deccani muslims, Sadaat-e-bara, Habshis etc.Don't forget indian rajputs were so much trusted by Mughals that Akbar appointed a Hindu rajput in charge of his haram when he went to gujrat campaign,they were appointed governers of present day pakistan (lahore subah) and governor of kabul they also crushed pashtun revolt successfully and Akbar himself was born in a hindu rajput house while he send his 2 sons to be brought in rajput homes of rajasthan.
00000041.jpg

Sorry Pak is just a tiny village compared to india - take climate,vegetation,wildlife,beaches,mountains and scenic beauty of all kind.

Talking about beauty Do you have rain forests in pak ?

Incredible India...Indian tourism places | Page 90

Last edited:
Sorry Pak is just a tiny village compared to india - take climate,vegetation,wildlife,beaches,mountains and scenic beauty of all kind.

You can be reasonably certain that most of the Pakistani members commenting on this thread have not even visited the thread you mentioned. It is a recurring theme on PDF - avoid painful realities and use the ignorance gained therefrom as a position of strength.

Alot of friends have and not one of them have returned without diarrhea. My Cousins have, mainly to visit some relatives in IoK.

So that is the basis of your claim that Pakistan is better than India? Because someone came back with diarrhea?

- I came back from Australia with a sunburn so bad that the skin kept peeling for nearly a month.
- I came back from Hong Kong with two of my bags stolen.
- I came back from Turkey with a piece of glass in my foot.

Ergo, they suck, Pakistan rocks.

Do me a favour, have a look at the thread on Indian tourism that our friend @Jaamwal's has posted. Then come back and tell us what you see.

1.Dafuq .... majority of foreign tourists don't even bother to visit freak shows and graveyard like Taj mahal and medieval inferior architectures which are the bastard mix of persian,arab and indian style.Why would a Yankee or a french want to visit these medieval shit shows like Taj when our own cultural heritage and architecture of thousands of years offers them spiritual and aesthetic satisfaction.

Here is what foreign tourist likes to visit in india instead of graveyards of agra frigging Meenars serving no purpose in india.

Tourism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top 10 Most Visited States of India in terms of Foreign Tourists Arrivals

Thousands of foreigners visit even small hindu spirirtual towns like vrindawan alone every month apart from varanasi,pushkar and bihar the birth place of buddhism.

Frenchs in vrindavan
View attachment 276440

hampi temple
View attachment 276441

Goa
View attachment 276442

Bihar - gaya
View attachment 276443

indian sites recognized as World heritage sites very few are medieval graveyard like Taj

List of World Heritage Sites in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are one of our architectural prowess thousands of years ago they made with limited knowledge and primitive tools recognized by UNESCO

Shore Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

secondly mughals never took present day pakistanis as their allies except pashtuns during later mughal rule or some exceptions like some bhatti chiefs by and large punjabi muslims (highest population in pak today) was absent under mughals.

Read official mughal sources and records like the book "Masir Ul Umara" no Punjabi muslims mentioned in it except for few Ghakkars yet Punjabis consider themselves heirs of Mughal empire :lol:

Mughal nobility was dominated by Iranis, Turanis, Rajputs, Afghans, Marathas, Deccani muslims, Sadaat-e-bara, Habshis etc.Don't forget indian rajputs were so much trusted by Mughals that Akbar appointed a Hindu rajput in charge of his haram when he went to gujrat campaign,they were appointed governers of present day pakistan (lahore subah) and governor of kabul they also crushed pashtun revolt successfully and Akbar himself was born in a hindu rajput house while he send his 2 sons to be brought in rajput homes of rajasthan.
View attachment 276446

Yes ofcourse, Western tourists dont visit Taj Mahal; that is why Taj Mahal is the main attraction in Indian tourism advertisements.

10 Top Tourist Attractions in India – Touropia Travel Experts

Okay...?

Indian architecture and technology was still primitive compared to Mughals and Muslim architecture.

Yes, Punjab was never apart of the Mughal Empire despite Lahore once being the Capital of the Mughal Empire - oh and lets not forget, Badshahi Mosque was never constructed. Every time you say shit like this, its just telling me more and more how much you are filled with stupidity. "Punjabi" was never considered a ethnicity back then.

India is shit compared to the world, there are some good looking spots in India; but its surrounded by disgust and filth. Dont even compare India's scenic "beauty", mountains, wildlife, vegetation and climate with Pakistan.

Take your head out of your *** and look at the reality, stop living in your dreams - this is not a fantasy bollywood film.

Broken-India-The-Harsh-Reality-Behind-Each-Cropped-Instagram-Pictures5.jpg

Broken-India-The-Harsh-Reality-Behind-Each-Cropped-Instagram-Pictures7.jpg

broken-india-instagram-cropped-limitless-6.jpg

enhanced-buzz-wide-19057-1442925775-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-wide-23389-1442925611-25.jpg

2D016C3400000578-3257422-image-a-49_1443785241158.jpg

@Jacob Martin

So that is the basis of your claim that Pakistan is better than India? Because someone came back with diarrhea?

- I came back from Australia with a sunburn so bad that the skin kept peeling for nearly a month.
- I came back from Hong Kong with two of my bags stolen.
- I came back from Turkey with a piece of glass in my foot.

Ergo, they suck, Pakistan rocks.

Do me a favour, have a look at the thread on Indian tourism that our friend @Jaamwal's has posted. Then come back and tell us what you see.
I suggest you look at our tourist threads and compare the both.

Okay. Rats visit Taj Mahal. And they drink milk over there. Got it. Thanks.:lol:

View attachment 276437

images

images

View attachment 276438

View attachment 276439

Do these look particularly ill-kept to you? Evidently you do not understand what the term "professional photography" means?
nah he's talking about Pakistanis who visit India :lol:

Very, very, very smart you filthy Gandoo Ganga dwelling Hindoo from GandooDesh. This is appropriate response for you.

As far as I am concerned Taj is Indian although built and inspired by Muslims. This is fact you can't argue. However because it is in India we in Pakistan have accord it to India.

As regards IVC there is no link with your Gandoo India whatsoever for the simple reason that it is not a established fact that the builders were Hindu. Everything is conjecture and we could even have Eskimos claming they were behind it. So you get your filthy paws off and retract to your infested Ganges or plunge into the dark recess of Dravid India. Now go running to the mods but also tell them what you said that prompted this.

*Gan dhi
*Hindoo
ghanta civilization in Afghanistan, Inbreeding and bacchabazi is Civilization for people like u I guess.

BTW post is not reported because of abusive words, keep sucking British cock filthy inbreeding Uncivilized slave of Britain :)

You can be reasonably certain that most of the Pakistani members commenting on this thread have not even visited the thread you mentioned. It is a recurring theme on PDF - avoid painful realities and use the ignorance gained therefrom as a position of strength.
they are like Spanish and Italians you know both S&I are more racist then say Nordics and Germans ;)

Back
Top Bottom