What's new

A Hindu temple that could fit 200 Taj Mahals in it

The attitude, physique, pride matches (FYI white is not because of color, its category, they divided huns into different colors depending on their regions)

Janjuas and potohari Rajput make up a chunk of the Pak army...
Our land is made up of all people from all backgrounds, but all of us love our land and protect it
Muslim Rajputs are fiercest defender of Pakistan and Islam.

Muslim Rajputs are fiercest defender of Pakistan and Islam.
afaik 9 out of 11 Nishan-e-Haider were Rajputs other Pakhtuns

We all love our country, whatever background we have and need maybe will make great sacrifices to protect it

Last edited:
Taj Mahal is considered a great wonder of the world.

How many Hindu temples are on the list?

Lmfao

Any western person you ask about India and the first thing that comes out of their mouth is Taj Mahal...

Not kurupurupari temple of the teri ma da chola empire located in Guttar Pradesh.

Sorry, but just being honest.

View attachment 884198

Yaar like its so obvious

Everyone knows about Taj Mahal in Agra. Nobody cares about any tuttum puttum temple in some chutyapuram in South India

Yaar like its so obvious

Everyone knows about Taj Mahal in Agra. Nobody cares about any tuttum puttum temple in some chutyapuram in South India

If you’ve seen the Disney alladin cartoons, they literally copied the Taj Mahal as the palace and named the city Agra-ba.

That’s how much of an influence the Taj Mahal has had on the world, but saffronis just can’t accept it.

It’s hilarious to watch these gangu ram’s self implode.

Last edited:
Once again golden period of Indian civilization has arrived. Some awesome monuments are being built in recent time. One such temple is coming in Gujarat in over 200 acres of land designed to last for over 1000 years. Look at it.

View attachment 884140

I feel very sorry that such beautiful mosques are not built. If Indian Muslims become more rich, they too will buit beautiful mosque.
That rendering actually looks nice.

And that top perch is a contribution of Muslims from India you criticize and lynch everyday. Just imagine how much tourism revenue tajmahal creates every year which goes in the treasury account of RSS led government.
Ye kaisi baatein hui ? Muslim culture, food, music etc are a big part of Indian society.. Biriyani, Kebabs, Quormas, Qawwali, + many many other muslim monuments, sufi shrines in particular, as well as some Masjids are visited by countless Hindus every year.

What group of people do you think form the overwhelming majority of those visiting these places and generating all that monies, genius ?

No sir, original gujjar tribes were settled in kashmir valley and parts northern Punjab near kashmir - that's like a centeries old thing, you can trace back thier kingdoms to these regions

Even in pakistan you won't find many gujjars outside of these places

So for him it's weird that when there's very little presence of gujjar tribes outside of these areas in Pakistan, then how are they present in India of all places?

Like think about it , it's a little weird don't you think? and thier clan situation is also very shaky

Honestly I feel like they're like Indian Muslims who claim to be Persian or Mughal or whatever but maybe one of their ancestor was but at this point they're not, same with the Indian gujjar
I think the whole white hun argument got me, don't have much idea on how gurjar ancestry works but I do wonder why do south asian communities want to prove themselves different , it's always we wuz xyz, we not what we are today etc, the claims might have truths hidden in them I guess.

No sir, original gujjar tribes were settled in kashmir valley and parts northern Punjab near kashmir - that's like a centeries old thing, you can trace back thier kingdoms to these regions

Even in pakistan you won't find many gujjars outside of these places

So for him it's weird that when there's very little presence of gujjar tribes outside of these areas in Pakistan, then how are they present in India of all places?

Like think about it , it's a little weird don't you think? and thier clan situation is also very shaky

Honestly I feel like they're like Indian Muslims who claim to be Persian or Mughal or whatever but maybe one of their ancestor was but at this point they're not, same with the Indian gujjar

Braah I am dead, wtf lol
Exactly also to add when the White Huns the original Gujjars were pushed up further into Hazara Division and Kohistan region in Northern Pakistan during Gupta Period we bounced back and the furthest we pushed was up to edges of Lahore and the last place Gujjars eventually called home was Gujrat it was also known as Gujjardesa even under Hindu rule.

I think the whole white hun argument got me, don't have much idea on how gurjar ancestry works but I do wonder why do south asian communities want to prove themselves different , it's always we wuz xyz, we not what we are today etc, the claims might have truths hidden in them I guess.
Its not a argument sir Gujjars take this very seriously we are not to be mocked about our identity you tell a Gujjar from Pakistan that a guy from Rajasthan claims of being Gujjar he will probably have sleepless nights the White Hun migration is proven and the furthest evidence of their presence was found near edges of Lahore yes ofcourse over the years there has been intermixing but Gujjar families mostly marry within Gujjar communities and our Got is very important.

Heck our Got of Gorsi Gujjars are even found in Turkey and there is a city named after Gujjar Gorsis in Turkey thats how ancient Gujjars are and this also proves the theory of 4 Hunnic tribes who migrated to Iran, Afghanistan Europe and Northern Pakistan.

Hungary is named after the Hunnic identify of the Huns.

So we do get pissed off when someone from Rajasthan claims oh look at me pure Gujjar 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

@Mentee

Am sure your way more knowledgeable than me please say something🤣

Last edited:
This thread shows the utter madness of the human society. Human intelligence is overrated, and this thread is a great example of that. You guys should just fight in a ground and kill off each other. Maybe then rest of the sane people can live peacefully.

Hindu temples are masterpieces of architecture. Even today, thousands of temples are standing tall after thousands of years. Those temples built today has a life of atleast 1000 years. Those temples built 1000s of years ago didn't use steel or cement at that time neither it is used today. They are built using vastu shastra techniques developed thousands of years ago. In India, even soil houses are there as many as 200 years old.

Never heard of it.

But the whole world knows about the Taj Mahal.

As an Indian, you would think you of all people would know size isn't everything....

I don't think 200 Taj Mahals can fit in that area. Maybe the core structure, when compared to the entire temple complex. But that is not an apple to apple comparison. Taj Mahal also has a large complex.

I also find the comparison to Taj Mahal unnecessary. They are built on completely different styles and serve very different purposes. I can like Biryani, Pizza, Thai Curry and Khichdi, all of them. 2 Pizzas are not better than 1 biryani.

Back
Top Bottom