What's new

A Hindu temple that could fit 200 Taj Mahals in it

Ye kaisi baatein hui ? Muslim culture, food, music etc are a big part of Indian society.. Biriyani, Kebabs, Quormas, Qawwali, + many many other muslim monuments, sufi shrines in particular, as well as some Masjids are visited by countless Hindus every year.

What group of people do you think form the overwhelming majority of those visiting these places and generating all that monies, genius ?
Yeah you crave for some Muslim food you eat it. Listen to their music because you crave it. Visit taj mahal because your hindtuva civilization don't offer you anything like that.You visit those places for your own good. All those things are a gift to India by a Muslim civilization ,don't you think you owe anything back to Muslim as a "thank you"?
But you lynch them instead.

Yeah you crave for some Muslim food you eat it. Listen to their music because you crave it. Visit taj mahal because your hindtuva civilization don't offer you anything like that.You visit those places for your own good. All those things are a gift to India by a Muslim civilization ,don't you think you owe anything back to Muslim as a "thank you"?
But you lynch them instead.
If I were in your place, I would be vary of my community being attributed certain qualities which make them look like 'useful people' at best. Useful people can also become dispensable over time. I would rather be acknowledged as a community of nation builders, visionaries, intellectuals, and someone who has equal stake in the country. I love the food my cook makes. But I don't think he has any stake in the future of my family, or that I am willing to give him any.

I am not saying that Muslims aren't or cannot be any of these things. Just that their wholesale acceptance as equals in India will need much more than being regarded as good kababis and qawwals.

Last edited:
Once again golden period of Indian civilization has arrived. Some awesome monuments are being built in recent time. One such temple is coming in Gujarat in over 200 acres of land designed to last for over 1000 years. Look at it.

View attachment 884140

I feel very sorry that such beautiful mosques are not built. If Indian Muslims become more rich, they too will buit beautiful mosque.
Are you talking about the garden or the building? the garden looks a lot more pretty.

If I were in your place, I would be vary of my community being attributed certain qualities which make them look like 'useful people' at best. Useful people can also become dispensable over time. I would rather be acknowledged as a community of nation builders, visionaries, intellectuals, and someone who has equal stake in the country. I love the food my cook makes. But I don't think he has any stake in the future of my family, or that I am willing to give him any.

I am not saying that Muslims aren't or cannot be any of these things. Just that their wholesale acceptance as equals in India will need much more than being regarded as good kababis and qawwals.
Tough one, isn't it ?

There is, for many here, a clash of civilizations to navigate through.. first, very very few muslims (comparatively) in the middle/upper and higher "class/category". The one factor that kind of negates overt religiosity and that type of social conservatism.

They're economically deprived, is what it mostly is. They're also not helping themselves by further cocooning themselves, which is not to say that religious nationalists haven't (at least in part) pushed them that way but also in general, at least among the urban folk.. chances are they're (the muslims) a lot more conservative and hardened in their ways than Hindus and the rest.

Dunno man, beyond me to come up with a solution, I'm no Jamahir level intellectual after all :D

I'm still generally bullish on this country, we can handle it.. find a way to get along just fine despite the many challenges.

I'm still generally bullish on this country, we can handle it.. find a way to get along just fine despite the many challenges.

I am confident that we can handle it. We are a resilient people. But I am not bullish about India. My position of privilege allows me to live a decent life and that's about it all. As long as I am riding the elephant, all is good. One fall from the top and I may be crushed by the same elephant. I have seen financial ruin in my late 30s and it has taken me a lot of time to get back on my feet, and still struggling to an extent. Those were dark days, and even then I did not face most of the hardships that people in perennial ruin have to face.

Its not just about Hindus getting along with Muslims. Its about rich getting along with the poor, the migrants getting along with locals, eco warriors getting along with polluters, the whole proverbial global north-south divide in a miniature.

So I was intrigued and just checked. Brihadeeswara Temple complex total area is 44 acres. Taj Mahal complex is 42 acres. Almost the same. No way 200 Taj Mahals are going to fit in that math. I wish these SM influencers wouldn't exaggerate so much.

I am confident that we can handle it. We are a resilient people. But I am not bullish about India. My position of privilege allows me to live a decent life and that's about it all. As long as I am riding the elephant, all is good. One fall from the top and I may be crushed by the same elephant. I have seen financial ruin in my late 30s and it has taken me a lot of time to get back on my feet, and still struggling to an extent. Those were dark days, and even then I did not face most of the hardships that people in perennial ruin have to face.

Its not just about Hindus getting along with Muslims. Its about rich getting along with the poor, the migrants getting along with locals, eco warriors getting along with polluters, the whole proverbial global north-south divide in a miniature.
No richie rich by any stretch here either, skirted absolute disaster a few times here too. That's not an Indian society thing, that's more the modern world.. dunia me kahi ka bhi banda ho, unless bhot sorted ho $ wise, is type ke tension me to sabhi rehte hain, even Amrikis, bro.

Desh ka overall societal scene bhot zyada unstable na jae bas.. because of retarded religious things ans we should be stay more or less ok. BC, look at Lanka (for other reasons entirely, sure) but I've been there and traveled extensively through there back in the day.. just scary how it is now. Our western neighbors have their own set of economic woes they're dealing with right now.

Pata nahi hota, kab kiska bura time ayega. Societal change effect karna hai to bas apni family me kar sakta hai normal nobody like me (and you?) and that's a very tricky area to go full on public with it. Don't even want to think about venturing there lol.

Big topic, no idea what to say about it, really.. 🤷

It can fit in the vedic math my fraaand .

Vedic Science works on the principle of quantum superposition, whereby an entity can exist at more than one places, at the same time. 😛😛😛

Limit bhi koyi cheez hoti hai.

Fundamental Principle of Phaenkiology: Jab chhorhni he hae, Tau rukh ker chhorho. 😛

Jub naach parhay, Tau ghoonghat kaesa😃

Last edited:
...because it was winning side's religion no body wants to be associated with losers. And nobody resisted to those invaders most of the area was conquered without any fighting after few initial victories people started saluting....

Have you ruled out entirely the possibility then, ki kal ki date me koi aur ayega.. uska bhi mazhab apna logay khushi khushi ? :P

2nd reversion, agli baar fir daalkhor banogai kya ? :sarcastic:

Brihadeeshwara temple constructed by the Chola dynasty in the 11th century is an architectural marvel,much before the Mughals invaded India. This Temple by chola dynasty has the area to fit 200 Taj Mahals and the complex used more stones than the Pyramids of Gaza.

Seriously, it is not the size or beauty of the temples or places of worship but what was done inside it and the thoughts and practices to honor and respect the creator. Idol worship and the associated demeaning human treatment is nothing to be proud of.

@B.K.N please don't delete the posts like you do usually, after some hours when I am not busy, I want to respond

Rulers Muslim thay jin local logon ko governor waghera banaya un logon na bhi apnay master ka religion adopt kar liya phir jo un logon k close thay phir awam it was slow process ahaista ahiasta sari population Muslim ho gayi.
not where I'm at.. yahan bkl'on Christians ne kara tha kaam.. still, aaj Hindus majority me hai and sarkar bhi saadi BJP di :P

Hindus are the troo reconquista masters !

Back
Top Bottom