What's new

Warning to Overseas Pakistanis: Think Before Visiting Pakistan

The man called for anarchy in a soverign country..he created problems for himself and his loved ones.
It's he himself only whose software should be upgraded by police.
hopefully the same can happen back to the ones who did it and ofcourse you will enjoy it too?

They can't scare us. The resistance should carry on.

That's why I Visit Pakistan on Visa. Haven't made a NICOP.
Because on Visa , I have consulate support , and I enter Pakistan as a foreign citizen.
On NICOP you enter Pakistan as a Pakistani and your second nationality ceases to apply.

So you want to take foreign consulate help against government of Pakistan?

I guess this is the proof that overseas citizens are acting like modern day Mir Jafars.

You are getting likes from renowned Hindutva Indians. Are you proud?

You have fallen very low my friend. There used to be a time when I used to respect you. Do you think that your love for the armed forces is more than other Pakistanis on this forum including overseas Pakistanis? There are countless overseas Pakistanis on this forum that have spent decades on such forums defending and praising the Pakistani army. I have family members who are serving in the armed forces. I have family members who serve in the PAF. I have frank discussions with them regarding the mess that Bajwa left behind.
Hold on.

If I tell or share what I hear and discuss in official circles, that certainly gives you complete freedom to label me anything you want ?

In my recent trips I have had face to face discussions with many officers (bureaucrates, military, police and law) because I have access to them which some others in pdf do not. And if I post what they say then I’m siding with the military ? I actually didn’t do it earlier on ( a few months back )but later I saw if I give a certain point of view, I’m jumped upon like I’m committing a crime unless I bow down to PTI and IK’s point of view.

Listen clearly here. If I wanted to bow down to military, I would have joined it and saluted senior officers all day. I didn’t bow down to military then what makes you think that I will bow down to some crack nut cricketer so I can salvage anything on an online forum.

My love for armed forces ? Excuse me. I’m not blind, dead or dumb. I have condemned military wherever it’s wrong including martial law apart from other factors.

U talk about respect on an online forum ? Why would online respect matter when I have respect from family, friends, colleagues, bosses, neighbours, society ( Pak and abroad) in real life and yes real life matters to me more than an online life. How many times have you seen me posting on pdf ? I go missing for days coz I’m living my life which is not online where as whenever I post, I see u are always sitting on pdf.

If I tell you how a military officer thinks, or how things about in a certain HQ or why police did what it did or why FC Is operating in a certain way, am I issuing orders ? Am I commanding them ? I’m just passing information which does not come from media. It has been multiple times that news in media is formulated in a certain manner regarding security forces but I have a coursemate sitting ahead of Landi kotal commanding few FC wings and he tells me I’m ground reality which if u share here then all hell breaks loose. This is the reason why PK doesn’t post much at all and only gives reactions. Sharing information or knowledge with emotional fools on PDF is like getting feet chopped off.

You want me to choose a side ? Military or PTI ? I won’t choose coz neither are saints. Both have their good and bad. If you say that I chose military, then rest assured military is not paying me to do so, I bring some information and knowledge which is not from the media. In most cases I do think that military or security forces are correct in their way of handling things but since probably when I discussed that with some official then I saw the options and repercussions that were available and waited ahead. And as soon as I posted that I get jumped upon by likes of you.

I apologise if you and others can’t tolerate my posts, I’m sorry.

Yet just allow me to be the devils advocate, let me give a different point of view be it news or information or religious or spiritual factors.

And yeah maybe 12 months back I might have cared if members would go insane regarding my posts or produce jokes on my posts, now it doesn’t bother me at all as I have seen how IK has screwed with the minds of the public in Pakistan/abroad and members here.

It is not my life’s mission to give analysis on military vis a vis PTI issues, as i don’t want to be part of a craziness that has already infected the society atrociously. In fact recently, a TTA asked me to stop taking names and using some words which is why maybe I’m replying to you in a toned down manner but hey guess who started using names and cursing in political circles, yeah the beloved IK. I didn’t argue with that TTA though I could have but he killed my fun of posting. So the name calling has stopped much to my disappointment.

I know I have burnt many behinds, but most of them were not intentional. I had mentioned already that most of topics which I opened were improvements or subtle criticism of military in terms of formations, weapons, deployment, tactics and strategy, you can have a look yourself. I have mentioned improvements and changes in almost all topics.

Yet again I’m expected to choose sides. The notion that military bad, PTI good may suit you but I have my own perception and I prefer to stick to it. I’m not a psychologist that I have to pacify all members regarding their insecurities and complexes they harbour after posting my pov.

Thank you for the respect you gave me in the past, I prefer respect in real life which I am getting from people.

There is more than meets the eye in PTI case. Wherever PTI or its fanbase is involved, things are never black and white, there are grey areas. PTI media or tweets from PTI fans are always following some sort of agenda and giving an ominous colour to it like crap has hit the fan. This tweet shows just one side of the story.
does the phauji junta not take heed from history? name me one place where tyranny like this has ever lasted? all those phauji's will have to answer for their crimes.

A week or two ago I found the renunciation of citizenship form at the Pakistan Consulate website. It is very tempting.

View attachment 921489
PTI itself is full of corrupt lotas. This notion that army and PDM are corrupt, is a misleading notion.
You mean a bit like expecting a pmln follower to be able to think independently… single cell amoeba has more brains than a person who follows the corrupt pdm and generals…

No silly..anarchy can be filled by any outside power..not necessarily khan.
Your socalled bloody revolution is anticipated to be hijacked by the west and regional players
Since there are Noukes involved expect anything.
Ahh yes. The age old excuse, "Our enemies will take advantage"

So, since IK is an immature child, why doesn't our sagacious and experienced establishment take a step back from propping up this kleptocracy?

They've officially postponed elections till October now and there's no guarantee they will be held even then.

C'mon , don't go neutral on us now.

Last edited:
So who shall we support then?

Would you recommend Shahbaz Sharif or Bilawal or Maulana Fazlu to lead the nation?
Can you grow a pair and stand for elections to lead the nation yourself ? No you are not cut out for that.

You know what you are doing ? You are now stuck between choosing two evils. Lesser evil or bigger evil.

There is more than meets the eye in PTI case. Wherever PTI or its fanbase is involved, things are never black and white, there are grey areas. PTI media or tweets from PTI fans are always following some sort of agenda and giving an ominous colour to it like crap has hit the fan. This tweet shows just one side of the story.
RAW ki Sajish

Hold on.

If I tell or share what I hear and discuss in official circles, that certainly gives you complete freedom to label me anything you want ?

In my recent trips I have had face to face discussions with my officers (bureaucrates, military, police and law) because I have access to them which some others in pdf do not. And if I post what they say then I’m siding with the military ? I actually didn’t do it earlier on ( a few months back )but later I saw if I give a certain point of view, I’m jumped upon like I’m committing a crime unless I bow down to PTI and IK’s point of view.

Listen clearly here. If I wanted to bow down to military, I would have joined it and saluted senior officers all day. I didn’t bow down to military then what makes you think that I will bow down to some crack nut cricketer so I can salvage anything on an online forum.

My love for armed forces ? Excuse me. I’m not blind, dead or dumb. I have condemned military wherever it’s wrong including martial law apart from other factors.

U talk about respect on an online forum ? Why would online respect matter when I have respect from family, friends, colleagues, bosses, neighbours, society ( Pak and abroad) in real life and yes real life matters to me more than an online life. How many times have you seen me posting on pdf ? I go missing for days coz I’m living my life which is not online where as whenever I post, I see u are always sitting on pdf.

If I tell you how a military officer thinks, or how things about in a certain HQ or why police did what it did or why FC Is operating in a certain way, am I issuing orders ? Am I commanding them ? I’m just passing information which does not come from media. It has been multiple times that news in media is formulated in a certain manner regarding security forces but I have a coursemate sitting ahead of Landi kotal commanding few FC wings and he tells me I’m ground reality which if u share here then all hell breaks loose. This is the reason why PK doesn’t post much at all and only gives reactions. Sharing information or knowledge with emotional fools on PDF is like getting feet chopped off.

You want me to choose a side ? Military or PTI ? I won’t choose coz neither are saints. Both have their good and bad. If you say that I chose military, then rest assured military is not paying me to do so, I bring some information and knowledge which is not from the media. In most cases I do think that military or security forces are correct in their way of handling things but since probably when I discussed that with some official then I saw the options and repercussions that were available and waited ahead. And as soon as I posted that I get jumped upon by likes of you.

I apologise if you and others can’t tolerate my posts, I’m sorry.

Yet just allow me to be the devils advocate, let me give a different point of view be it news or information or religious or spiritual factors.

And yeah maybe 12 months back I might have cared if members would go insane regarding my posts or produce jokes on my posts, now it doesn’t bother me at all as I have seen how IK has screwed with the minds of the public in Pakistan/abroad and members here.

It is not my life’s mission to give analysis on military vis a vis PTI issues, as i don’t want to be part of a craziness that has already infected the society atrociously. In fact recently, a TTA asked me to stop taking names and using some words which is why maybe I’m replying to you in a toned down manner but hey guess who started using names and cursing in political circles, yeah the beloved IK. I didn’t argue with that TTA though I could have but he killed my fun of posting. So the name calling has stopped much to my disappointment.

I know I have burnt many behinds, but most of them were not intentional. I had mentioned already that most of topics which I opened were improvements or subtle criticism of military in terms of formations, weapons, deployment, tactics and strategy, you can have a look yourself. I have mentioned improvements and changes in almost all topics.

Yet again I’m expected to choose sides. The notion that military bad, PTI good may suit you but I have my own perception and I prefer to stick to it. I’m not a psychologist that I have to pacify all members regarding their insecurities and complexes they harbour after posting my pov.

Thank you for the respect you gave me in the past, I prefer respect in real life which I am getting from people.
you can write an essay and make fun of someone getting battered by harami na-maloom mofo's who act like they are above the law. my signature is a good enough warning for the coming times.

What will Imran khan be able to even achieve if he is back in power after the apocalypse you propose .... after everything is gone..
Idk. Will be certainly better than what you have created.

You could have pulled back before things got to this point, you know? Oh well...

does the phauji junta not take heed from history? name me one place where tyranny like this has ever lasted? all those phauji's will have to answer for their crimes.
Read post 66 to get your reply and if you still can’t then help yourself with the figment of your imagination

you can write an essay and make fun of someone getting battered by harami na-maloom mofo's who act like they are above the law. my signature is a good enough warning for the coming times.
Suit yourself

So you want to take foreign consulate help against government of Pakistan?

I guess this is the proof that overseas citizens are acting like modern day Mir Jafars.
Yup.
Just following Nawaz Sharif , pretty much all ruling elite.
None of them stays in Pakistan, and have plenty of foreign support.
Even as Prime minister nawaz sharif spent many months in London

Atleast I'm a wafadar of something. You dumbfck...you probably dont evenknow the meaning of wafadari just like you don't understand anarchy. You are only a brainless zombie waiting for the apocalypse.
Calm your tits, sweetheart. You are loyal to those who are themselves disloyal to their country, their constitution, their oath and their people. So, what does that make you? I say it makes you worse than the declared and avowed enemy like India. You are the enemy within.

The Army fanboys aren't even pretending to be 'democratic' any longer. They are openly supporting them and are trying to justify Army's illegal and unconstitutional actions, and their violation of civil, economic and political rights of common man on the false pretext of 'national security'
They would shoot PTI youth to death if given free reign.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom