What's new

Waiting for the bus in freezing winter cold? Chinese City set up heated "warm room" for the waiting passengers

LOL, medical help? we all know why you jumped in this thread, don't we?
Dude, that's your problem, not mine, I come in ask a single question. you reply with 3 (maybe 4) of your own before you eventually answer mine.

If that (taking 2 pages and 10 post to answer a simple yes or no question) is not a mental problem, then I don't know what is.

Dude, that's your problem, not mine, I come in ask a single question. you reply with 3 (maybe 4) of your own before you eventually answer mine.

If that (taking 2 pages and 10 post to answer a simple yes or no question) is not a mental problem, then I don't know what is.
If you had common sense you should know it's Urumqi, not Beijing or Shanghai, I post bullet trains in Tibet, and if you ask me if China just made a bullet train now, I don't know whose mind got some problem.

If you had common sense you should know it's Urumqi, not Beijing or Shanghai, I post bullet trains in Tibet, and if you ask me if China just made a bullet train now, I don't know whose mind got some problem.
Again, why goes all "Defensive" on a simple question? And you think Australia are all advance country??

I said you have a problem because you go defensive on a simple question, not because you think whether or not Urumqi is backward or whatever.

Dude, must have been hard to grade your paper. You probably write 3 different questions on your own on every question your examinder asks of you. LOL

Again, why goes all "Defensive" on a simple question? And you think Australia are all advance country??

I said you have a problem because you go defensive on a simple question, not because you think whether or not Urumqi is backward or whatever.

Dude, must have been hard to grade your paper. You probably write 3 different questions on your own on every question your examinder asks of you. LOL
Just one suggestion, use your common sense next time, see my bullet train in Tibet thread? any comment? I answer you in advance, it's not China's first bullet train line.

Just one suggestion, use your common sense next time, see my bullet train in Tibet thread? any comment? I answer you in advance, it's not China's first bullet train line.
Oh, so ask me 3 question before you answer my simple question, REGARDLESS how stupid you think it was. is normal..........

I got it now lol. :lol: :rofl:

Oh, so ask me 3 question before you answer my simple question, REGARDLESS how stupid you think it was. is normal..........

I got it now lol. :lol: :rofl:
I guess you don't know much about China's infrastructure progress, so I won't be surprised if you ask me some stupid questions again in the future.

I guess you don't know much about China's infrastructure progress, so I won't be surprised if you ask me some stupid questions again in the future.
Again, this is not about whether or not a question is stupid. It's about whether or not you see everything have a second meaning. Do you think all your question is smart? I mean, who ask "It is crazy to enclose all bus station?" LMFAO :rofl: :lol:

Again, this is not about whether or not a question is stupid. It's about whether or not you see everything have a second meaning
I don't see my OP post has a second meaning, You did. and not a smart second one.

I don't see my OP post has a second meaning, You did. and not a smart second one.
How did I have second meaning when I am askign a question? You either understand the question or you don't, I mean, how do you ask a question that have two meaning?? That would mean I have to ask 2 questions.........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom