What's new

Indian guy travels with his Chinese wife during the spring festival rush in freezing cold Chuangchun city NE China

The woman must be a nuthead.
Well chinese men need to up their game here in west i have seen alot of chinese and jap ladies with whites and blacks, and for south asians, we don't find asian looking ladies to be attractive.

You have immigrated to the US, so don't make such weird and extreme remarks.

China does not recognize dual citizenship. If the Chinese who immigrated to Canada and the United States have extreme thoughts, which are far from the thoughts of the vast majority of people in China, please declare that you are a Westerner and do not represent China.
The last time I was in Beijing, there was a Black guy on every friggin subway train oogling Chinese women. This tells me the current system has broken down because of corruption (ie. officials get paid more money to promote more foreigners into the country).

Remember the Admiral Zheng He who journeyed to Africa to trade with Black people? His fleet was destroyed by the bourgoise class of China and rightly so! Stopped the influx of Blacks back to China.

The current Chinese government will meet the same fate. When God finally decides enough is enough the CPC could only do so much more for China, the CPC will be destroyed by internal and external forces and a new anti-multiculturalism governing body replacing it.

The last time I was in Beijing, there was a Black guy on every friggin subway train oogling Chinese women. This tells me the current system has broken down because of corruption (ie. officials get paid more money to promote more foreigners into the country).

Remember the Admiral Zheng He who journeyed to Africa to trade with Black people? His fleet was destroyed by the bourgoise class of China and rightly so! Stopped the influx of Blacks back to China.

The current Chinese government will meet the same fate. When God finally decides enough is enough the CPC could only do so much more for China, the CPC will be destroyed by internal and external forces and a new anti-multiculturalism governing body replacing it.
You are not mainland Chinese at all. Taiwan is an inalienable territory of China. Is your biological father a Japanese or a black American soldier.The avatar uses the Chinese supercomputer name in simplified characters. How hypocritical.

Last edited:
The only thing that will destroy China is xerophobia and hubris, Chinese nation is always inclusive, Chinese nation itslef is a conglomerate of so many ethnicities during the long Chinese history.

Send Chinese men to die defending the country. In the end Viets, Blacks, and Indians get paid highly to live in China and fuk Chinese women... Real smart!
I don't understand your point here, you want Africans to die defending China or what?

No shit Chinese men will be the ones defending their country

Although I'm against race mixing too but the solution you seem to be implying is for Chinese not to defend their country?

Race mixing if it must happen, should be very limited to regional ethnicities at most

Something wrong with Chinese culture inherently. In Tang dynasty, the gov welcomed foreigners all over the world to live and do business in China and get preferential treatments by the gov. Over 50% of military officiers in the Tang dynasty were recruited from foreign lands who have no loyalty to China and Chinese people. This foolish practice by the Tang gov brought the most bloody rebellion of the Tang army led by foreign military officiers 安史之乱 that totally destroyed China that marked the ultimate decline of China for thousand of years even until today not recovered. This foolish policy of the Tang was set up by the famous founder of the dynasty 李世民,he lived by what his name meant, as he said he consider himself a world citizen, not Chinese foremost, and treat all people in the world the same. I hope China learned its lesson from this bitter Tang dynasty history.

Last edited:
Something wrong with Chinese culture inherently. In Tang dynasty, the gov welcomed foreigners all over the world to live and do business in China and get preferential treatments by the gov. Over 50% of military officiers in the Tang dynasty were recruited from foreign lands who have no loyalty to China and Chinese people. This foolish practice by the Tang gov brought the most bloody rebellion of the Tang army led by foreigners 安史之乱 that totally destroyed China that marked the ultimate decline of China for thousand of years even until today not recovered. This foolish policy of the Tang was set up by the famous founder of the dynasty 李世民,he lived by what his name meant, as he said he consider himself a world citizen, not Chinese foremost, and treat all people in the world the same. I hope China learned its lesson from this bitter Tang dynasty history.
Same here in Pakistan with the liberal folk

It is a horrible trait to have, there is only so much "diversity" that can be tolerated... it's good to preserve the founding identity rather than become an orphanage

Something is wrong with Beijingwalker.

Beijingwalker continuously posts threads about the superiority of the mixed race, famous congo singers, half-bloods with black fathers, mixed-race sports athletes, pakistani men marrying chinese girls , Indian men and Chinese wife... lol

I have a feeling Beijingwalker wants all the men in the world to **** Chinese women.
Even in another Chinese forum actually I saw some discussing to invite foreign men for the national sports teams and create hybrids for media projection purposes lol

Something is wrong with Beijingwalker.

Beijingwalker continuously posts threads about the superiority of the mixed race, famous congo singers, half-bloods with black fathers, mixed-race sports athletes, pakistani men marrying chinese girls , Indian men and Chinese wife... lol

I have a feeling Beijingwalker wants all the men in the world to **** Chinese women.
People are people, they meet , they fall in love and they marry, it's very natural human behavior, it's none of my business, they've got nothing to do with me and why I should have an opinion?

If you really don't care and don't have an opinion, why do you go on creating the same thread, propagating it.

I remember 3 years ago you created a topic about a mixed Congolese singer.

View attachment 913339

And during this time period, you also posted no shortage of similar topics.

View attachment 913340
There are many marriages between Chinese and Vietnanmese, are you also against it?

Sure.

I am 100% against

I have never changed my opinion.
I only care about what they feel about their life in China and what they think about living in China, I don't care who they are married to.

If you really don't care and don't have an opinion, why do you go on creating the same thread, propagating it.

I remember 3 years ago you created a topic about a mixed Congolese singer.

View attachment 913339

And during this time period, you also posted no shortage of similar thread

View attachment 913340

-------------

View attachment 913341
Why did I get a tag for this message

Anyway Chinese race mixing in foreign countries is very common, your women have an odd liking for white men that is well spoken about.

It's not my place to speak about it though

When the seven colors of rainbow mix together, the mixed color is white. You want diversity? Keep your color pure first.

This is an Indian movie about 1962 China-India war. Strangely there is a Chinese woman role in it. Did she marry this Indian guy?

Back
Top Bottom