What's new

Indian guy travels with his Chinese wife during the spring festival rush in freezing cold Chuangchun city NE China

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Indian guy travels with his Chinese wife during the spring festival rush in freezing cold Chuangchun city NE China
What happened to him? he seemed to be taken off the train by a train attendant on the way...

Last edited:
What happened to him? he seemed to be taken off the train by a train attendant on the way...
Seems friendly and nice people.

Send Chinese men to die defending the country. In the end Viets, Blacks, and Indians get paid highly to live in China and fuk Chinese women... Real smart!

Send Chinese men to die defending the country. In the end Viets, Blacks, and Indians get paid highly to live in China and fuk Chinese women... Real smart!
Do you claim ownership of all Chinese women?

You have immigrated to the US, so don't make such weird and extreme remarks.
China does not recognize dual citizenship. If the Chinese who immigrated to Canada and the United States have extreme thoughts, which are far from the thoughts of the vast majority of people in China, please declare that you are an American or Canadian, and do not represent China.

In Canada and the United States, the U.S. Intelligence Agency paid some Taiwanese to pretend to be mainland Chinese.

Last edited:
He’s actually appreciating the Chinese staff for helping him out with a sticky situation and compares it to travelling without ticket in india — which turned out to be a nightmare for him.

Bro didn’t have an ID or passport on him that day. They issued a document that let him get back home free. He’s a bit of an idiot, but I’m glad nothing happened.

Indians should be banned from working in China since India has banned many things Chinese and considers China its sworn enemy.

indians should be banned from working in China since India has banned many things Chinese and considers China its sworn enemy.
Chinese are still not banned from working in India. I’m guessing it goes both ways?

He’s actually appreciating the Chinese staff for helping him out with a sticky situation and compares it to travelling without ticket in india — which turned out to be a nightmare for him.

Bro didn’t have an ID or passport on him that day. They issued a document that let him get back home free. He’s a bit of an idiot, but I’m glad nothing happened.
This is some news to me, even now some people can get on a train without a ticket.., though it's all digital now, you still need a buy them online, it's like a real tickt.

This is some news to me, even now some people can get on a train without a ticket.., though it's all digital now, you still need a buy them online, it's like a real tickt.
He got through the ticket counter to help his wife carry luggage and ended up in the train while trying to settle his family in. Train left before he could get out.

Back
Top Bottom