What's new

Indian guy travels with his Chinese wife during the spring festival rush in freezing cold Chuangchun city NE China

Why are the men doing that?

But based China for arresting though
Only by expressing extreme ideas can arouse quarrels and attract audiences. These are flows. Other topics are regulated, and only posing as a feminist has a chance of making money. The trumpet made radical remarks, and the tuba forwarded them. In the comment area, the trumpet is arguing with netizens, and the trumpet is reposting. Internet robots cooperate with crazy forwarding. Rush to the hot search on the Internet. These crooks can easily make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year just by gaining attention.

Last edited:
n fact, I know many patriotic chinese weibo accounts. I enjoyed reading their articles and comments.

The biggest difference between them and you is that they don't talk about "China-Africa brotherhood, China-South America brotherhood, China-South Asia brotherhood" or the like.

And they do little or no propaganda to support the actions and views of China and the Chinese people.

Are they anti-Chinese? Of course not.
Are they racist against foreigners? Of course not.

They love China, but they don't actively propagate pro-China. On the contrary, they continuously expose China's shortcomings, mistakes and irrationalities. What they want is for China to correct its mistakes.
--------------------------------------------------- - ---------------------

The saddest thing here is that they are constantly attacked and insulted by people who shamelessly use "racist or xenophobic tags".

The example is very simple: I know a weibo account that repeatedly denounces foreigners working illegally in Chinese territory, exposing scammers who sexually abuse Chinese women. And after that? Her account is constantly being hacked and insulted by many people. They framed her as xenophobic, racist... and uttered similar logics like "Anti-foreigners are not good for China's development...."
I think it's 50/50. Speaking for my own experience, I married a Swede, but then I don't really have problem with particular race, I have dated/go out with all sort of woman, I dated Chinese, Vietnamese, Black, Latino, Slav. I just ended up with a Swede.

Problem is, while I wouldn't say most Chinese did that, but a great deal of them, man or woman married a foreigner (mostly white) as some sort of conquest, and that's not just about Chinese, more or less Most East Asian culture did that. For example, did you know AMWF (Asian Man, White Woman) or AWWM concept only happened in East Asian culture? I mean of all the dating I have done (around 30 years or so experience) I never come up with any group of Western Man or Women that are genuinely wanted to date opposite sex from other race. Most white men seeking Asian women group are, well......I am not going to mention it here.

I think it's about conservative vs liberal view, people brought up more liberal will see love is free, and they don't care what color or race that other part is, as long as it's good companion. On the other hand, conversative society see this as more of a power move.

On the other hand, who they married to have virtually no bearing to nationalism. I personally knows some Chinese men who married to white or black are as pro-China as they come. That would be another nuts to crack.

There is a small misunderstanding here.

I don't write it because I want to try to convince others to support it or change their opinion.

I mean the event that 5 Indian men gang raped a Japanese female tourist in 1 month period. Do you know that?

I read that news, and I was really shocked. It was a horrible crime. I trust that the Japanese will learn from their experience and that will never happen again.

The strange thing is that some time later, I read the terrible news about some Japanese female tourists being raped in India.

I never said that Japanese people should not travel to India or other countries. My point is that we all need to learn from the past and avoid the same misfortune. But I've found that no one has learned from it, or that they simply don't care. And every time a problem arises, the first thing they choose is fallacies, twisted logic, or negative advocates.

Female tourist raped => Japan has millions of women, what's wrong with some female tourists being raped

Chinese schoolgirls raped by foreign teachers, Chinese women become whores, sleep with foreigners for money => China has a lot of women, what's wrong with that

Velma became Indian and black=> Diversity is a good thing. Whoever is against it is racist.

View attachment 913375
Well, I was a cop, but you don't need to be a cop to know there are places that crime happened "More often" than other. Then you start wondering why people got murdered here a couple of weeks ago and then someone got mug virtually be in the same place? People should know this place is where criminal frequented.

There is crime that shock the nation, but then some time, I would say, most of the time, Crimes are just a repeat for itself over and over and over again. The thing is, there aren't really that much anyone can do, because if you step back and look at it, the reason crime is committed that often in the first place is because that place is well travelled, and that is because people aren't really able to avoid going to those places to begin with, that's where the criminal target those places. I mean, you can be vigilant as you can, but then you either don't go to India at all, otherwise crime like this is going to happen.

On the other hand, as for people married foreigner, don't get me wrong, I am as anti-woke as they come, I mean the world have a lot of problem to solve before we get to gender pronoun. But then for this topic alone, I guess this video probably said a lot than more than I could say

Yes

Now, at times, I start writing comments and arguing with someone.

Not because I want to try to convince them. Simply because I fear that one day, I will forget everything that happened, or I will be like everyone else, taking everything as normal. That's why many of my comments, after a while, I will delete it.
Well, there are nothing wrong with that..

Back
Top Bottom