What's new

Violent clashes erupts in Indian Punjab, many feared dead, News and updates thread.

what makes them different from high caste Hindus and sikh?
thats what i asked to him n he didnt reply or else he dnt have one... they think low caste are not human n dnt have right to have opinion or they dnt matter to them dead or alive who cares after all they are low caste

More spiritualism from the self proclaimed " only spiritual country on earth"

Well first of all seriously don't blame us.

Secondly. Pir shir and Gandhi nasheens. Koi hal nahi hai inks chahay jis mazhab say taluq rakhay.

So they are protesting that their chief pir was caught in an unfair trial. Oh boy. The trial was rape case involving two of his followers.

First of all.

Mindless drones. The people who follow such characters follow them like blind zombies. They will protect all ills of these pirs no matter what and they would attack and kill in the name of these pirs. Religious doctrines be damned for them.

Secondly.

The court found him guilty.... So they are challenging the courts and state with this hooliganism.

Unfair trial. Yeah I wonder about it. Apparently when it goes for these characters the trial is fair and when its against then its unfair. No difference between this and the case of nawaza.
I doubt the trial was unfair and evidences must have been taken into account as well as the claim of the women and their statement. Sorry but calling the trial unfair just like that sounds rubbish.

The judgment will highlight the flaws in arguments and the strength of evidence and the statements of women.

Quite frankly I hate hooliganism especially against courts when they meet out justice just bcz a few blind zombies couldn't take it.

Need to control this as soon as possible.

RIP to the dead.

@Joe Shearer @hellfire

Do you guys know anything about this case. Would love to get a summary.
I'm a Sikh and most of us are happy he got convicted he nothing but a fake baba who has made millions from the stupid people who follow him

thats what i asked to him n he didnt reply or else he dnt have one... they think low caste are not human n dnt have right to have opinion or they dnt matter to them dead or alive who cares after all they are low caste
i have been watching this for quite some time whoever is against them they label em Low caste and then they ridicule them

n what does that mean... do you wanna say that we shoudnt count low castes. arent they human to you brahmans or what?
It means he cannot have 60 million followers as total population of lower caste hindus and Sikh in Punjab and haryana is 8 million, so even if a 1/3rd if then are members membership won't be more than 3 million.

n what does that mean... do you wanna say that we shoudnt count low castes. arent they human to you brahmans or what?
It means he cannot have 60 million followers as total population of lower caste hindus and Sikh in Punjab and haryana is 8 million, so even if a 1/3rd if then are members membership won't be more than 3 million.

haha, last time China issued travel warning against india, the next day Darjeeling riots broke out. Yesterday we gave the same warning, this happened. Coincidence? I don't think so. point is, China will provide unlimited financial, material and political support to any freedom fighter in india, until it break up.

This modi guy bragged about 2.5 wars, We gurantee he will get it . This 0.5 riot is just an appetizer. The main course of the rest big 2 will come very very soon.

View attachment 420818

View attachment 420819

View attachment 420820

India is a dangerous place

and how do you know that all his followers are low caste only is there any official data or something...?

Oh really? :-)

No, people how play no role in politics is more politically aware due to their "high iq" :agree:

Clearly by your logic, a person who does not do fishing knows more about fishing that a man who fishes regularly.

Back
Top Bottom