What's new

Violent clashes erupts in Indian Punjab, many feared dead, News and updates thread.

Is this only happening in one city or has it spread??

its
happening in a whole state i think coz he was saying that he has around 60 million followers n if thats true then its huge

Sikh is law-abiding.
Is this case maybe some kind of false accusation by hindu government?
I have no idea of this case, just guess.
Indian justice system is the most unfair system in the world made to establish the hindu supremacy over the non-hindus. Totally controlled by extremist hindus. Anyone who dare speaks against hindus and their cruelty gets punished by the state through this crappy so called justice system.

Last edited:
Wow these Sikhs are more radical than some Muslims.
Who said anything about Sikhs?
He has supporters in both religions mostly Hindus.
Thank God he is gone.

I grew up with some Sikh, they are law abiding and honorable people. There is possibility of him being falsely accused.
This asswipe was born a Sikh then went on his own raping, murdering path.

It's happening in Haryana, Punjab mostly.

Do you mean it could be an unfair or disproportionate trial based on race and religion?

That guy is nutcase, and his lunatic followers causing trouble...

On topic: What is the fuss, he is convicted... Bloody thugs, destroying public properties... I appreciate High court decision to attach dera properties..

Sikhs must send a letter calling for chinese intervention

Did you send letter to any stronger guys ?

FYI, do you know after his conviction, who is the most happiest in punjab and haryana today : is Sikhs because Sikhs are arc rival of this rapist ram rahim, because ram rahim insulted their guru. and many times, ram rahim supporters & Sikhs fights each other.

90% of their followers are hindus and low cast punjabi sikhs.

and also BJP was trying to save him, but because baba supports bjp in election because of 90% follower of baba are hindus.

so correct your facts

On topic: What is the fuss, he is convicted... Bloody thugs, destroying public properties... I appreciate High court decision to attach dera properties..
This show of strength is more like a Sales pitch for a good amount of votes for the next elections.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom