What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

listen no shia of this forum ever called me brother, and i did not abused him... i just stated you are privileged, where do you feel abuse for whole group?
BTW... you are new... only person on this forum who is sensible is Abu Zulfiqar all of you had been cursing me..... on this forum without getting noticed.
I have to keep check my self.

I dont like Saudia (for they gave my country the curse of terrorism) , It does not mean that I am Shia and I can understand that your favourism for saudis does not make you a Wahabi . We all are Pakistanis , or at least we should be "Pakistani First" . And may be I had missed the part where you were abused .

I dont like Saudia (for they gave my country the curse of terrorism) , It does not mean that I am Shia and I can understand that your favourism for saudis does not make you a Wahabi . We all are Pakistanis , or at least we should be "Pakistani First" . And may be I had missed the part where you were abused .

Nobody on this forum knew my beliefs... people like armstrong etc thought i was a "katr sunni" (their exact words)... but once i said something abt terrorism supporting saudis and this guy instantly labelled me a irani loyalist,khomeini lover (even though people here know how much i like khomeini etc)...

Take a look at this thread... where have i or any shia justified or defending any attacker (we dnt even know the people involved in it) but still (unlike him n his kind... ) ... we condemn what happened irrespective of any sect etc..

Now check out their reaction? shia this.... shia tht... kafir,face exposed,matam is haram,IRG loyalist,quom,death threats (LMAO)... etc...

In short... no point in arguing with people like him...

Man this is daily discussion and there are Arab members.... they have given millions of justifications on this forum.. you can go and start your own trial with them, instead of having hate in your heart.
BTW a logical question.... why suddenly Saudi Arabia started to export terrorism to Pakistan, from 2006 onward and India stopped from 2006 onward? add some logic to your thought process.

And please, define wahabi or guide me to their official website... this is my desperate demand from Shias sect. of all over Pakistan.. if there is non than damn make one.

Man this is daily discussion and there are Arab members.... they have given millions of justifications on this forum.. you can go and start your own trial with them, instead of having hate in your heart.
BTW a logical question.... why suddenly Saudi Arabia started to export terrorism to Pakistan, from 2006 onward and India stopped from 2006 onward? add some logic to your thought process.

And please, define wahabi or guide me to their official website... this is my desperate demand from Shias sect. of all over Pakistan.. if there is non than damn make one.

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...ZwwDznBH_-iMxAdkVvmcHKg&bvm=bv.56643336,d.Yms

They were saving live of injured by whom??? Whatever happened can't be justified.

What ever happened.. every one need to take a lesson if their parents have not given them once.

No extremism behavior in any form or weapons in any form shall be allowed in Pakistan.

People shall keep their emotions in control and keep religion to homes and mosques.

During prayer times, all other religious activities shall come to halt.

And please, define wahabi

You better ask some Saudi how they define it . We see them as fundamentalists who are not willing to accept anyone else as muslims . They are the enemies of human and religious intellect

why suddenly Saudi Arabia started to export terrorism to Pakistan, from 2006 onward and India stopped from 2006 onward? add some logic to your thought process.

One can really really argue upon the negative role of House of Saud in destroying our peace but as you are not a saudi , no point in discussing it here .

Have fun... your dad got his job done in comfort of his house by Reuters.

Piece of advice, try to send one $1K from abroad to Pakistan or try to hand carry $10K to Pakistan or any other state of the world. You will know how the banking system works and how sanctions are regulated.

For sensible people, above piece of report actually confirm how the propaganda machine is working against Pak Saudi relations, i actually do not reply to such slectively hyped leaks if it comes from a mod but since you are a kid... as word of reason...... you will also hear that Pakistan army is Saudi Army, Pakistan nukes are Saudi Nukes.. than believe all of the stuff, don't forget to count your father in Pak Army at that moment.

Since i can guess your age... i understand you are victim of propaganda, prevalent in your sect. meetings.

Have fun... your dad got his job done in comfort of his house by Reuters.

Does ur father work for reuters ... who feeds you such nonsense?

Word of advice.. dont drag family in ur pathetic low life rants...

Piece of advice, try to send one $1K from abroad to Pakistan or try to hand carry $10K to Pakistan or any other state of the world. You will know how the banking system works and how sanctions are regulated.

Piece of advice... your nonsense has nothing to do with this thread,

For sensible people, above piece of report actually confirm how the propaganda machine is working against Pak Saudi relations, i actually do not reply to such slectively hyped leaks if it comes from a mod but since you are a kid... as word of reason...... you will also hear that Pakistan army is Saudi Army, Pakistan nukes are Saudi Nukes.. than believe all of the stuff, don't forget to count your father in Pak Army at that moment.

I guess ... members like Asim,nuclear pak,Hyperion,desert fox etc etc are also kids who believe propoganda..?

Since i can guess your age... i understand you are victim of propaganda, prevalent in your sect. meetings.

Never knew shias had "sect meetings" ... did ur husband tell you about it?

Also.. i dared you to quote my posts where i justified violence,and hate speech....... now have some shame and quote those posts? Oh i forgot you are just another shameless sick pathological lying sectarian insect...

Last edited:
You better ask some Saudi how they define it . We see them as fundamentalists who are not willing to accept anyone else as muslims . They are the enemies of human and religious intellect

One can really really argue upon the negative role of House of Saud in destroying our peace but as you are not a saudi , no point in discussing it here .

I know Saudis they do not believe in terming any one Kafir... they treat Muslims and non Muslims evenly and on merit.
There are no Islamic sects. in Saudi Arabia other than one Shia.
Whereas in Pakistan, Only Shias are momin and rest are un-momin, which translate to KAFIR.
Only Shias are ahl ul bayit.. rest are not, this also translate to KAFIR.
Only Allah knows, what else you call others in your meetings.
About fundamentalism, despite the threat to life Shia came out and went through processions all over the country.
Amazing, if i had a threat to my life... i would not even go to Mosque for offering my prayer.. i rather do it at home and i understand procession are no where equivalent to daily prayers.

Now few have 10 people killed by torture, i wonder if every one was guilty as charged.

And what makes you conclude that advocating mutual harmony and respect among Islamic sects is actually "Trolling" ??

Once you talk about additions in religion, publishing of the Quran or Traveh related issues people have difference of opinion therefore You are not talking about harmony.

Firqa bandi hai kahin aur kahin zaatain hain,
kya zamane mai pana'pne ki yehi batain hain :angry:

Last edited:
Once you talk about additions in religion, publishing of the Quran or Traveh related issues people have difference of opinion therefore You are not talking about harmony.

You are not talking about harmony if you are saying that this opinion is right and that opinion is wrong . Did I do that ?? I simply mentioned a few well established facts without trying to justify any sect . My point was that all interpretations that we have today , have certain weak points . And its really bad to criticise other sects` interpretations when no sect itself is completely perfect . So we should respect other sects too , besides our own . And that goes for all . how am I talking against harmony ?? Its just your mindset bro.

Back
Top Bottom