What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

I've got reports from eye witnesses who were present when the mob broke out. Can I post the pictures of beheaded children? :hitwall: 

You are using "mulla" as derogatory term. There is your bias to start, don't tell me I'm dividing when your doing a great job yourself.

Yes.. they have all the rights to curse you, demonize you, in what ever form because you don't agree with them and even worst you have access to eye witness accounts.

BZMARdOCAAA5Jmh.jpg:large

not trying to be sectarian but everybody must except one's fault and not justify it, whether the terrorists are shias or sunnis or anybody, they have nothing got to do with their religion, they are just criminals

Image used by takfiris, is edited from the top, does not show all the picture.
For you it doesn't matter, you hate Pakistanis any way.... your govt. is any way killing same bunch in Baluchistan/Syria/Iraq & Afghanistan.

BTW... there are hundreds of face book pages, allowed by US to spread sectarian hate...

A question to everyone . A Shia Sunni rift started why in places where Army Garrisons are stationed ? ,,Rawalpindi,Multan etc etc...When follow all the news, neither Shia nor Sunni take the responsibility of instigating violence .......Then who who directed the mobs....

Bhai ye b to batao na ke Firing, Pathrao aur Loudspeaker par "Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir" kisne kaha pehle?
Aur wo masjid Sipah Sahaba walon ki thi. Aur ye b koi explain kare ga ke Wahan Ak 47s kahan se aai?

This is truly bad.... they should not have invited the trouble.
Only trouble i have with your statement, if you knew about the sect. of Mosque than why not reported to the police, earlier?
You can still go and report it, its never too late.... reporting on forum is ok, but you shall take practical steps to share the truth with police.

A question to everyone . A Shia Sunni rift started why in places where Army Garrisons are stationed ? ,,Rawalpindi,Multan etc etc...When follow all the news, neither Shia nor Sunni take the responsibility of instigating violence .......Then who who directed the mobs....

The procession has been passing through this area since the last 40 years... and its the first time such a thing happened!?

High courts or SC should make a tribunal and those found responsible should be punished publically...

or may be Iranian threats are materialized... we can choose whom ever we like to blame for killing of (assumed deobandi sect.) kids.

which threats can you specific .. hope no aeeyen baaiin shaain this time

not trying to be sectarian but everybody must except one's fault and not justify it, whether the terrorists are shias or sunnis or anybody, they have nothing got to do with their religion, they are just criminals

That is what exactly is the need of the hour . If a few lunatic Deobandis are killing Shias , This does not mean that every Deobandi is to be held reponsible . Similarly If a few Shia scoundrels kill a few Deobands , All Shia cant be held responsible .
We ,as a nation, should give up this attitude of favouring someone purely on basis of sects, without considering that who actually is at fault . And start treating criminals as "simply criminals" , not "shia criminal" and "sunni criminal".

I wonder if this happened in India, what every one would have said ?

They would have cursed (Hindus) us like hell. Despite from different religions we don''t (Hindus,Muslims) fight like this at least when we are observing something.

Back
Top Bottom