What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

So whose fault was it? Any confirmation of what actually happened?

sur said:

Pakistan should totally ban any Shia Matimi-Jaloos on streets. If they want to bleed/hurt themselves (forbidden to harm oneself in Quran)

You do realize mullah saying and translating isn't Qur'an so if you are quoting the Holy Qur'an please also list the sura you are quoting from?

What the hell is going ON?
Does any one have link to the DAWN news report hinted!

“قومی اخبارنے متنازعہ رپورٹ شائع کر کے معصوم طلباء کو بدنام کرنے کی سازش کی”: یوتھ آف گلگت بلتستان | پامیر ٹائمز اردو
“قومی اخبارنے متنازعہ رپورٹ شائع کر کے معصوم طلباء کو بدنام کرنے کی سازش کی”: یوتھ آف گلگت بلتستان
ico-time.png
نومبر 18, 2013 از PAMIR TIMES
ico-comment.png
1 تبصرہ

اسلام آباد (پریس ریلیز) راولپنڈی اسلام آباد میں مقیم گلگت بلتستان کے طلباء کے نمائندہ پلیٹ فارم ” یوتھ آف گلگت بلتستان” نے ایک قومی انگریزی اخبار کی من گھٹرت اور زرد صحافت پر مبنی متنازعہ رپورٹ کہ جس میں راولپنڈی سانحہ اور مدرسہ حملے کا ذمہ دار گلگت بلتستان کے طلباء کو ٹھہرایا گیا ہے پر شدید غم وغصے اور تشویش کا ظہار کرتے ہوئے ایک پریس ریلیز میں واضح کیا ہے کہ گلگت بلتستان کے طلباء و طالبات راولپنڈی اسلام آباد کے مختلف تعلیمی اداروں میں زیر تعلیم ہیں اور عاشورہ کے روز گلگت بلتستان کا دستہ ہنگاموں کے وقت فوارا چوک سے پیچھے عزاداری میں مصروف تھا اور آگے پیش آنے والے واقعات سے بالکل لا علم تھا پھر یہ کیسے ہو سکتا ہے کہ جلاو گھیراو میں ہمارے طلباء ملوث ہوں؟ انہوں نے ڈان نیوز کی انتظامیہ سے اس متنازعہ رپورٹ لکھ کر گلگت بلتستان کے معصوم طلباء کو بدنام کرنے کی سازش کرنے والے متنازعہ اور متعصب رپورٹر کیخلاف کاروائی کرنے کا مطالبہ کرتے ہوئے جلد ہی مذکورہ رپورٹر کیخلاف ہتک عزت کا مقدمہ دائر کرنے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے

You are not talking about harmony if you are saying that this opinion is right and that opinion is wrong . Did I do that ?? I simply mentioned a few well established facts without trying to justify any sect . My point was that all interpretations that we have today , have certain weak points . And its really bad to criticise other sects` interpretations when no sect itself is completely perfect . So we should respect other sects too , besides our own . And that goes for all . how am I talking against harmony ?? Its just your mindset bro.

I don't say any thing wrong, every sect is right and there is no sect which is wrong. I am Muslim and donot believe in sects. These are interpretations by five great people who I believe were very pious , learned, selfless and have explained religion with logic and to the best of their knowledge. They all have solid reasons whatever they interpreted. They never said the others explanation wrong, yes whatever one interpreted he considered that better. The other great thing is that some of them had relation of student and teacher as well. It's we who have the guts to say others wrong and the one we follow as right. I only consider their explanation as explanations not religion.

Last edited:
The shia propaganda is sad. They are saying the Imam of masjid was praising Yazid and cursing Husain (RH)... What rubbish and people fall for this!?!!! Stupid people

not only that, they have the guts to JUSTIFY the slaughter of innocent namazis because of this so-called (unproven) cursing...

O SHIA, you curse Aisha (RH) and the PIOUS SAHABA (RH) which is proven, does that justify KILLING YOU?

Pathetic bunch.

Food for thought: Why Nawaz Shareef is out country when country in turmoil. He knows thing before happening ?.
Hakeem ullah died in his absence. Now Rawalpindi incident......
Plus its time for govt to resolve fata issue, only in Islamabd 29000 student in Madrassa majority of North and South Waziristan . In Pakistan poverty is the mother of terrorism.

Shia Sunni Ulama unity walk
18-11-2013

Major move Towards Shia Sunni Unity

Ayatullah Ali khamini issued a Fatwa that any insult to Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) companions is haram .

This fatwa is welcomed by vice chancellor of Islamic Sciences Al Azhar university egypt

Shia Sunni Ulama unity walk
18-11-2013

Major move Towards Shia Sunni Unity

Ayatullah Ali khamini issued a Fatwa that any insult to Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) companions is haram .

This fatwa is welcomed by vice chancellor of Islamic Sciences Al Azhar university egypt
Nodoubt , any muslim who insult companion of Rasul a khuda is not muslim and part of fitna.

This is not a case of insulting companion of Rasul (saw) its a case of invasion, trespassing and homicide.

watch complete program..enough said and nobody condemn the act of Sana ullah terrorist and Qari's act, so it was all preplanned .

LINK : Faisla Awam Ka - 18th November 2013

Very sad. But still blame goes to Punjab govt.

So shall we call it other side of the story?

I agree govt. has failed, but it is no surprise!
Thank your good Lord..., for some unknown reasons TTP decided to play spectator, otherwise.... may i say, it is very very stupid to risk life... trusting POLICE security arrangements.

Back
Top Bottom