What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

Hehe, and show that 'diffrent' to the World, you have a chance to show in China-Phil conflict now. let's see if your pilot skill still suck or not.In 2001, their skill still suck :lol:

This happened in 11 years ago, China's GDP barely reached 1 trillion at that time, but today our GDP is 8-9 trillion and our military technology has improved tremendously.

At least the US of today couldn't do this again in the SCS like they were in 11 years ago. :coffee:

This happened in 11 years ago, China's GDP barely reached 1 trillion at that time, but today our GDP is 8-9 trillion and our military technology has improved tremendously.

At least the US of today couldn't do this again in the SCS like they were in 11 years ago. :coffee:

No need to talk to him(Niceguy), he feels so humilitated after realising his country armed forced shortcoming. He dare not even reply to my post of PLA ballistic and cruise missile list. Always try to evade the topic. :lol:

Niceguy, accept your shortcoming and defeat! :lol:

I AM PROUD OF CHINA!!!!

No need to talk to him(Niceguy), he feels so humilitated after realising his country armed forced shortcoming. He dare not even reply to my post of PLA ballistic and cruise missile list. Always try to evade the topic. :lol:

I AM PROUD OF CHINA!!!!

Yeah, he knows that the Iraq of 1990 will be a living example for his country if it goes to war with China.

He is somehow getting frustrated because of this fact. :coffee:

Yeah, he knows that the Iraq of 1990 will be a living example for his country if it goes to war with China.

He is somehow getting frustrated because of this fact. :coffee:

We just need need to bump out real facts and data and this little pest will dumbfold and couldn't answer back any real facts or anything... They didn't realise current China is ascend to such powerful status :lol:

They still think current China is still in the Maos era and PLAAF still flying J-6(mig-19) as frontline fighter...

Now PLAAF even regard Su-30MKK2 as inferior. We got something even better.

We just need need to bump out real facts and data and this little pest will dumbfold and couldn't answer back any real facts or anything... They didn't realise current China is ascend to such powerful status :lol:

They still think current China is still in the Maos era and PLAAF still flying J-6(mig-19) as frontline fighter...

Now PLAAF even regard Su-30MKK2 as inferior. We got something even better.

Our military modernization does not belong to the same level, they are not even fully mechanized, while we are not only fully mechanized, but now we are heavily using the information warfare.

We can easily shoot down their SU-30MK2 even by using the inferior SU-30MKK.

China is a huge nation, which has all the available resources to ascend its military status into a whole new level, while country Vietnam can only rely on buying the foreign weapons.

They can never build their own entire system like US and China.

I AM PROUD OF CHINA!!!!
We're going to take Itu-aba isl, and PLAF can only sit and watch bcz China pilot's skill suck:coffee:
Itu Aba Island, Vietnamese boats opened fire on the provocative Taiwan military fired warning shots
Posted about 22 days ago | 0 comment

Core Tip: Taiwan’s “newsletter” said the March 22 and 26, the Vietnamese armed patrol boats, twice close to Itu Aba Island, the Taiwan sea patrol boats expelled were the other firing provocative, The Taiwan side then fired warning shots. Taiwan defenders of the Pacific Island state of emergency immediately ready returned fire.
Itu Aba Island, Vietnamese boats opened fire on the provocative Taiwan military fired warning shots | Inside China

Can you use Missile to threaten me? Please... I want to see you yr list of invincible missile.. :lol:
Shaddock: nuclear capable plus canti-carrier missile. Only VN-Russia have.
S-300 PMU.

Many more stored inside Russia's arsenal.

PLAF and PLAN simply too weak to fight against VN army, that why they only can sit and watch when we rammed China's ship and opened fire at Itu-aba isl of Taiwan :coffee:

Shaddock: nuclear capable plus canti-carrier missile. Only VN-Russia have.
S-300 PMU.

Many more stored inside Russia's arsenal.

PLAF and PLAN simply too weak to fight against VN army, that why they only can sit and watch when we rammed China's ship and opened fire at Itu-aba isl of Taiwan :coffee:

You just put a few words and not even a link to prove Vietnam has that missile and want us to believe you?? :lol: why not you put Indian Agni V or US trident missile??? :lol:

we have better like S-300 PMU 2 plus domestic HQ-9 anti short range ballistic missile... How many S-300 missile do you have? 2 thousands? if I told you our Ballistic missile with pin point accuracy stockpile is more than 25000. Do you still think you have a chance? :lol:

You look desperate to convince me :lol:

You just put a few words and not even a link to prove Vietnam has that missile and want us to believe you?? :lol: why not you put Indian Agni V or US trident missile??? :lol:

we have better like S-300 PMU 2 plus domestic HQ-9 anti short range ballistic missile... How many S-300 missile do you have? 2 thousands? if I told you our Ballistic missile with pin point accuracy stockpile is more than 25000. Do you still think you have a chance? :lol:

You look desperate to convince me :lol:
Then open your eyes bigger and see how corward PLAN and PLAF are when we rammed China's ship and fired at Itu-aba isl.:coffee:

Vietnam SU - 30 by J - 10 Lock 10 times
News from: China's large military forum insider "pupu", this person is very well-informed and reliable news, has revealed a large number of messages.
News from: China's large military forum insider "pupu", this person is very well-informed and reliable news, has revealed a large number of messages.
According to him: Vietnam June 13 exercises, j-10 in the South Vietnamese Air Force over the lock, "Thang Long" division of a SU-30 four-plane formation in Viet Nam can not find the J-10's case, J -10 with the fire control radar to lock them a dozen times, each frame is locked s-30 at least twice. At the same time, also cut more aircraft formation with the ground command center of the radio communications, and forcibly inserted into the communication channel, and more pilots on the good-neighborly friendly relations with the Chinese started a warm and amicable discussion.

Ô½ÄÏÔö¹º20¼ÜËÕ-30MK2Õ½»ú Ê×Åú4¼ÜÒѽ»¸¶ - µÚ3Ò³ - ¾üʳ©Ì¸ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳

"Pupu" the contents of the original words:

"""Pupu" the last paragraph of the original meaning of words is:the SU-30 is a continuous J-10 lock.Vietnam combat pilot almost lost confidence. Vietnam to seek Russian help to enhance the SU-30's electronic warfare capability. But Russia out of the astronomical prices, Vietnam can not accept this price, so the Vietnamese now call India for help.,

Real or fake? This is for the researchers of the VPAF.
About Vietnam's Su-30: It is a version Su-30MK2V, with "V" is dedicated to Vietnam.
It is 100% genuine goods from Russia, not imitation or copy.

This is information about it on Wikipedia:

The Sukhoi Su-30MKK (NATO reporting name: Flanker-G)[1] is a modification of the Su-27 SK manufactured since 1999 by KnAAPO and Shenyang Aircraft Corporation. It is considered an upgraded version of Sukhoi Su-30. It was jointly developed by Russia and China, similar to the Su-30MKI. It is a heavy class, all-weather, long-range strike fighter, comparable to American F-15E. Su-30MK2 is a further improvement to SU-30MKK with upgraded avionics and maritime strike capabilities. The MKK and MK2 are currently operated by the People's Republic of China, the Indonesian Air Force, the Vietnam People's Air Force, the Uganda People's Defence Force,[2] and very recently, the Venezuelan Air Force.[3]

297_63906_539741.jpg

They can never build their own entire system like US and China.
Sure, you know the future so well. That's why our strategy in the long run of countering your aircrafts would be developing anti-aircraft missile system, (we have already developed thermal battery, solid fueled) much more economical and less sophisticated than building the aircraft itself. We have also produced the equivalent of Russia's Kontur weather radar display and signal processor so it will be in a short while before we come up with a military radar/guidance for the anti-aircraft missile. Step by step we're moving toward in self sufficency in countering your air superiority; even if we can't hit you all but hit you hard enough to keep you guys think twice about waging with us:bunny:

With a terrain like Viet Nam, your tank forces are just sitting ducks for our infantry men armed with RPG-29 (which we produce) to practice their shots. Imagine 1 million of those RPG-29 flying toward your mechanized forces from all over direction:tongue: and your attack helicopters getting hit by those Igla-S anti-aircraft missiles (which we also produce):bunny:

Then open your eyes bigger and see how corward PLAN and PLAF are when we rammed China's ship and fired at Itu-aba isl.:coffee:

I can show you we are not coward by sinking yr 2 ships and killed 70 of yr men in and retake 7 island in 1988 spratly island incident.

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have show you , we got real fang that can strike you while you cannot do anything to us by a list of potent cruise and ballistic missile.

SY-400 Short-Range Ballistic Missile | Military-Today.com

WS-2 Multiple Launch Rocket System | Military-Today.com

DongFeng 15 (CSS-6, M-9) Short-Range Ballistic Missile - SinoDefence.com

CJ-10 (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A-100 Multiple Launch Rocket System | Military-Today.com

Anti-ship ballistic missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C-802 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C-602 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you are doing here is nothing but more to shame and humilitate Vietnam armed forces.. The hard reality is Vietnam will be easily overrun by PLA in less than a day given that if PLA decide to opt for the ballistic and cruise missile bombardment...

All your key installation will be take out. Your forces can't co-ordinate, no airforce, no navy... Simply just let us walk over you.

Accept your fate!

Real or fake? This is for the researchers of the VPAF.
About Vietnam's Su-30: It is a version Su-30MK2V, with "V" is dedicated to Vietnam.
It is 100% genuine goods from Russia, not imitation or copy.

This is information about it on Wikipedia:

297_63906_539741.jpg

I bet even before it takes off, it will be destroyed..

SY-400 Short-Range Ballistic Missile | Military-Today.com

WS-2 Multiple Launch Rocket System | Military-Today.com

DongFeng 15 (CSS-6, M-9) Short-Range Ballistic Missile - SinoDefence.com

CJ-10 (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A-100 Multiple Launch Rocket System | Military-Today.com

Anti-ship ballistic missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C-802 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C-602 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't realise China is far far too powerful..

So what you think the Su-30Mkk is so special since we also have? We don't bother to even order more becos, the tech inside simply cannot match our surging technology..

Plus, China relationship with Russia has upgraded to strategic level.. We can ask Russia for more info. They will be happily provide all your technical of your version.. Or simply stop any aid to your side when war start..

Russian is very practical people. Who is powerful , he will side who. This is the reality of the real world.

Welcome to the real world, kid! :wave:

I can show you we are not coward by sinking yr 2 ships and killed 70 of yr men in and retake 7 island in 1988 spratly island incident.
Hehe, when I said: China pilot's skill suck, you guys said: "now is diffrent'.

But when I prove that: "PLAF still suck now" they only can sit and watch us to ram China's ship and fired at Itu-aba, then you talk about a conflict of more 20 years ago :lol:. 20 years ago, your pilot's skill suck, can't compare with VN ace pilots who shot down B-52 bomber by Mig-21 and damage US seven fleet by Mig-17, dude.

--------> Your mind suck too, dude :lol:

Hehe, when I said: China pilot's skill suck, you guys said: "now is diffrent'.

But when I prove that: "PLAF still suck now" they only can sit and watch us to ram China's ship and fired at Itu-aba, then you talk about a conflict of more 20 years ago :lol:. 20 years ago, your pilot's skill suck can't compare with VN ace pilots who shot down B-52 bomber, dude.

--------> Your mind suck too, dude :lol:

I know you can't beat me with facts and reality.. Insult and evade from reality is best what you can do... :rofl:

I ask you for list of missile, you can't.

Yr forces simply suck thumb and watch us roll over you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom