What's new

(video)Fort Detrick Enigma

If you checked US had 7 covid patents. Moderna patented its vaccine a month before covid emerged. Common sense tells you covid is from US. Simple.

What a bunch of BS. Those patents have nothing to do with Covid.

Hey did you see Sinopharm had their vaccine working and manufacturing expanded 1 year before Covid? Common sense tells you covid is from China. Simple.

Did you see how China activated their sleeper-cells worldwide to grab up foreign PPE supplies. Common sense tells you covid is from China. Simple.

Last edited:
Who else in this world excerpt US has patents on Covid virus???

Other than virus patent who else has the vaccine patents?
The pharma is trying hard to push the use of MRNA technology but was denied by some section in the US that still believes in GOD and humanity.

Now the US trying to put up a show to blame on Dr Fauci and CN.

The whole world knows when it is from Dr Fauci it is from US. Simple.

Blaming on Dr Fauci is full of BS. It is the US government. Simple,

Who else in this world excerpt US has patents on Covid virus???

Other than virus patent who else has the vaccine patents?

Wow the string of lies spewing from your mouth are amazing.

Oct 8, 2020 (<- note the date is from last year...before the vaccines were offered to the public)

Last edited:
Another argument, which country is not manufacturing vaccine using traditional method?
Answer US.
Even Russia is still using traditional vaccine.

US is the only country using MRNA technology to produce vaccine that they have been impatiently to get out for public use.

Common sense tell you they been planning these for a long time even Bill Gates said we get it through this time with a cynical smiles.

What that tell you? It is not from US? It is from US. Even stone and pebbles can tell it is from US. Simple.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it true that Moderna have never brought out a vaccine before?

US is the only country using MRNA technology to produce vaccine that they have been impatiently to get out for public use.

Wrong. mRNA first came out of BioNTech in Germany last year, although China and US had been working on mRNA for decades.

Again more ignorance

The more he opens his mouth the deeper the hole
China trying to do it now.

All US vaccine is MRNA, and how come US has the patent of covid MRNA vaccine before the pandemic? Not a surprise to me they manufactured the virus and also the vaccine at the same time. Even sand and pebbles know that
the virus originated from US.
I
Wrong. mRNA first came out of BioNTech in Germany last year, although China and US had been working on mRNA for decades.
If so why in the market only US has the mRna vaccine for now?
I
If so why in the market only US has the mRna vaccine for now?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom