What's new

China doctors have made a stark warning to Pres. Xi against easing of strict measures to contain Covid-19

Who cares what the westerners want, fool, you think that all important for PLA ?

You just buy whatever crap you heard from the western media, don't you? You don't even know the difference between baidu and beidou and you still try to do this China smearing job, this is so funny, learn some basics about the country you want to attack, would you?

Almost every world renowned foreign company has their branches in China, here are top ones

View attachment 898001
Pla making iPhones sounds pretty important for your govt, I dunno you tell me about it...100k chinese lining up for jobs to make iphones..

How many of them are military...

Pla making iPhones sounds pretty important for your govt, I dunno you tell me about it...
You just buy whatever you heard from whatever crappy source, don't you?

China has the world most top companies and most Chinese like to work in these domestic companies, the number one choice of course are still government jobs, tens of millions Chinese take civil servant test every year to try to get a government job.

China now has the most companies on the Fortune 500 list​

Can you read Chinese at all, read it again, would you?

长葛市 city, where the hell is this city I got no idea, this place's local veteran personel office "appeal" to the retired soldier to respond to Foxconn's recruiting notice. and you claim the Chinese government send retired soldiers to work in Foxconn? Are you out of you mind?

Foxconn reps lying too now? From that link-16 minites ago from sina.com, bro how much can you twist and lie it's getting funny now lol, people are seeing all this...
Sina.com state media lying too..?
Screenshot_20221118_044903_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221118_044903_Chrome.jpg

Foxconn reps lying too now? From that link-16 minites ago from sina.com, bro how much can you twist and lie it's getting funny now lol, people are seeing all this...
Sina.com state media lying too..?
View attachment 898003View attachment 898003
Foxconn is a known sweatshop company with low pay and long working hours, what surprises you. only farmers work that job, educated bunch will seek jobs in a good Chinese company

Revenues of Chinese corporate giants top 2022 Fortune Global 500

长葛市 city, where the hell is this city I got no idea, this place's local veteran personel office "appeal" to the retired soldier to respond to Foxconn's recruiting notice. and you claim the Chinese government send retired soldiers to work in Foxconn? Are you out of you mind?
Veteran office is not government?

Its 5 in China now, I'm hearing same stuff from all chinese managers, quota will be up next week.
Let the other guy post his stuff so I can reply at once...

View attachment 897973

View attachment 897979

The bizarre 'click farm' of 10,000 phones that give FAKE 'likes' to our most-loved apps
Pages on social media websites are given fake 'likes' to make them look more popular by thousands of phones

By Bradley Jolly
13:35, 15 May 2017UPDATED13:36, 15 May 2017
Footage has emerged of a giant "click farm" that uses more than 10,000 mobile phones to give product ratings and pages on social media websites phoney "likes".
So no more multiple phones now?
These low skill workers in Foxconn make 55.2 USD per day, how much do average Indian factory workers make?
You said above...
Foxconn is a known sweatshop company with low pay and long working hours, what surprises you. only farmers work that job, educated bunch will seek jobs in a good Chinese company

Revenues of Chinese corporate giants top 2022 Fortune Global 500
So now its no more like foxconn workers make so much more lol...
A tiny city's local office appeal means the Chinese government orders that? the government doesn't even know this tiny place most probably.

Now you see the difference between the fake western news and the Chinese original source? thank you for your original Chinese language source.
Ask ccp why their military office is asking for iPhone factory workers...they should know what their military be doing ...

Ask ccp why their military office is asking for iPhone factory workers...they should know what their military be doing ...
This office might has some connection with this company, maybe they have an empolyment partnership, which is true for many Chinese companies with the Chinese military, but that doesn't mean the Chinese goverment orders anyone to do this, it's a local level employment issue, and anyone can appeal, I can even appeal, but whether others take this offer or not is totally up to themselves, now you see the difference?

So no more multiple phones now?

You said above...

So now its no more like foxconn workers make so much more lol...
Assume you gonna ignore this lol...
This office might has some connection with this company, maybe they have an empolyment partnership, which is true for many Chinese companies with the Chinese military, but that doesn't mean the Chinese goverment orders anyone to do this, it's a local level employment issue, and anyone can appeal, I can even appeal, but whether others take this offer or not is totally up to themselves, now you see the difference?
I see pla being asked to meet iPhone quota for Christmas.

Prove me wrong.

Where did you see it? source?
You said it..

Back
Top Bottom