What's new

Xi’s Covid Retreat Shows China Masses They Have Real Power

Read they are in negotiations with Moderna again for their mRNA vaccine after the violent uprisings, maybe they got sense knocked into their oligarch heads, and will retreat once again and let the chinese masses get a decent vaccine.
Stop injecting that crap into people when it hasn’t worked for 3 years and let them be free like the rest of us.
Yes, free after 6 million deaths, I havent seen a so thick faced brat bragging on the PDF all the time how great the slum country is and China should look up to it.

Yes, free after 6 million deaths, I havent seen a so thick faced brat bragging on the PDF all the time how great the slum country is and China should look up to it.
Not sure where you guys are getting your death figures for India from (don't tell me it's the same unsubstantiated western sources that you guys hate so much).

If you are going with official Chinese govt. figures 30k deaths then it's 0.5M from Indian govt.

Take it as a compliment from shameless chinese govt troll army who can mever accept reality about china and will always fake numbers and news to prove ccp correct.👍

Not sure where you guys are getting your death figures for India from (don't tell me it's the same unsubstantiated western sources that you guys hate so much).

If you are going with official Chinese govt. figures 30k deaths then it's 0.5M from Indian govt.
Nah they dont realize how faking everything makes them less credible every time for all to see.
No need to dispute their fantastic numbers😐

Take it as a compliment from shameless chinese govt troll army who can mever accept reality about china and will always fake numbers and news to prove ccp correct.👍

Nah they dont realize how faking everything makes them less credible every time for all to see.
lol

微信图片_20220911152525.png

微信图片_20220911152935.png

14576218001551680153.jpg

Number? what number?

India: Dying too fast to be counted - Covid funeral pyres burn day and night​

COVID-19: India's oxygen shortage leaves people begging for air​

Exactly, I see many foreign PDFers trash talk their govenments and complain about same issues everyday for years, but nothing has changed, the problems are still there if not getting worse. and they laugh at we Chinese saying that we rarely trash talk our government, they failed to see the point that we Chinese don't criticize the government just for the sake of being able to do so, we want result, not hot air.

Chinese people criticized the government in the past decade about air pollution, river polluation, food safety, water shortage in the north, healthcare and high medicine price, inconvenient public transport.... so far all of those problems have been fixed or at least massively improved. this is what a highly responsive government should do.
We never admire western democracy's popularity shows and empty campaign promises.

Really look at this shocking China

I thought the protests were mostly organized by "foreign forces" against the true will of the people. Those people protesting were being called traitors here and deserved to be thrown in jail.

Now suddenly the Chinese here are doing a 180 and saying the true will of the people was for a change in Covid policies...and I guess the blaming of "foreign forces" was just a made up bullsh*t smokescreen????

For every policy, there will be oppositions. What the west have been doing is to utilize the opposition in creating chaos and violence to destabilize the state. Seeing how the call for dropping the covid restriction quickly turn political within these protests, one can certainly see the hand behind them in manipulating the public.

if this was amrikay govt would be praised for "lisening" to the people!
When was the last time Amreeka listened to its people, Amreeka only listens to lobbyist, donors and the oligarchy.

Last edited:

Number? what number?

India: Dying too fast to be counted - Covid funeral pyres burn day and night​

COVID-19: India's oxygen shortage leaves people begging for air​

Ok, so you are going by:
- YouTube videos from Western media
- Which aren't even talking about the number you guys have been quoting

So, please be ready to be similarly receptive when someone else uses such sources & claims that China is not all great on all fronts!

& definitely your comment is icing on the cake - "what number?" when that is the exact thing being questioned. You guys complain about comprehension of Indians, maybe a little bit of introspection is needed.

China after all is a People's republic, they have to listen to the people. 为人民服务。

China has had two centers since ancient times, one is the center of power and the other is the center of thought. In 1978, Deng Xiaoping stated that "practice is the only criterion for testing truth". The center of Chinese thought is back in the hands of China's top intellectual elite. Academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences are elected entirely by experts and have a lifetime tenure. The main reason for the change in China's epidemic prevention policy: Chinese epidemic prevention experts believe that the new crown is more contagious but the fatality rate has dropped significantly.
When the experts are in line with the government, China shows unity and stability.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom