What's new

China doctors have made a stark warning to Pres. Xi against easing of strict measures to contain Covid-19

Sure and we will all believe that after watching all those videos, and China being the only country in the world with mass lockdowns.

Zero...lol

Thats open source, where are ccp numbers?
The Worldmeter get those numbers from Chinese gov each day, idiot, what do you think, you think they just came up with random numbers on China ? Chinese gov annouces new numbers on TV each day if you care to watch Chinese TV.

Ah, worldometer...

I opened this site almost every day during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Now, I almost forget it still exists.
Me too.

The Worldmeter get those numbers from Chinese gov each day, idiot, what do you think, you think they just came up with random numbers on China ? Chinese gov annouces new numbers on TV each day if you care to watch Chinese TV.

Me too.
Then why is just one city in China making 250k bed hospital?
BEIJING, Nov 17 (Reuters) - The southern Chinese city of Guangzhou is setting up makeshift hospitals and quarantine sites with capacity for nearly 250,000 beds for COVID-19 infections, officials said on Thursday, as cases across the country hit their highest level since April.

China is battling coronavirus outbreaks in numerous major cities, including Chongqing and the capital Beijing, while it takes steps to try to ease the burden of its strict zero-COVID policy, which has caused severe economic damage and widespread frustration nearly three years into the pandemic

The video is Tibet, Lhasa city, not Foxconn ,when lockdown was lifted and center was closed, blankets and sheets of the infected were thrown out.

10月9日拉萨方舱,隔离人员用过的被子全部扔了 #拉萨疫情

BEIJING, Nov 17 (Reuters) - The southern Chinese city of Guangzhou is setting up makeshift hospitals and quarantine sites with capacity for nearly 250,000 beds for COVID-19 infections, officials said on Thursday, as cases across the country hit their highest level since April.

China is battling coronavirus outbreaks in numerous major cities, including Chongqing and the capital Beijing, while it takes steps to try to ease the burden of its strict zero-COVID policy, which has caused severe economic damage and widespread frustration nearly three years into the pandemic

Did you read news at all? Guangzhou has hundreds new cases everyday now

Dont dodge original question, you are complaining China doesnt put new covid numbers or hide, typical of you Indian sly tactics.

What do you mean? you mean infected means died?
Let the other guy post his stuff so I can reply at once...

app-store-ranking-manipulation-farm.jpg

Inside-Chinas-Click-Farm-which-boasts-over-10000-phones-designed-to-boost-Facebook-likes.jpg

The bizarre 'click farm' of 10,000 phones that give FAKE 'likes' to our most-loved apps
Pages on social media websites are given fake 'likes' to make them look more popular by thousands of phones

By Bradley Jolly
13:35, 15 May 2017UPDATED13:36, 15 May 2017
Footage has emerged of a giant "click farm" that uses more than 10,000 mobile phones to give product ratings and pages on social media websites phoney "likes".

Last edited:
Dont dodge original question, you are complaining China doesnt put new covid numbers or hide, typical of you Indian sly tactics.
He was trying to equate covid infection with covid deaths, he is either trying to be stupid or he is stupid.

Let the other guy post his stuff so I can reply at once...
You are just trolling, I m trolling you too, we both know it, don't pretend that you are discussing something here.

Back
Top Bottom