What's new

China doctors have made a stark warning to Pres. Xi against easing of strict measures to contain Covid-19

Dont dodge original question, you are complaining China doesnt put new covid numbers or hide, typical of you Indian sly tactics.

He was trying to equate covid infection with covid deaths, he is either trying to be stupid or he is stupid.

You are just trolling, I m trolling you too, we both know it, don't pretend that you are discussing something here.

Its much better than 6 millions dead in the supa pawa, stop keep nagging chinese about fake terrible Chinese covid problem to make you indian fools feel good.
Ok all together now

This is just one factory getting a lot of traction because you know...its apple...its the new iPhone...it's the holiday gifting seasons with a lot of people complaining about shipping delays...imagine rest of factories and cities and small town villages in china...

Apple: iPhone shipments delayed over China Covid lockdown​

China looking to maintain Foxconn iphone production...

BNN reporting cgina forcing PLA to make phones for Americans...there goes morale lol, instead of fighting the big bad americans, please make their iphones for Christmas :lol: ...

And Apple now shifting whole production lines to India plant because...they arent in a lockdown and have managed covid better than China... :closed:

But but all this is a lie...😂😂

Ok all together now

This is just one factory getting a lot of traction because you know...its apple...its the new iPhone...it's the holiday gifting seasons with a lot of people complaining about shipping delays...imagine rest of factories and cities and small town villages in china...

Apple: iPhone shipments delayed over China Covid lockdown​

These low skill workers in Foxconn make 55.2 USD per day, how much do average Indian factory workers make?

It's really up to one's immunity, I had 3 Pfizer shots but also very high Vitamin D levels in the blood, I haven't been sick once, thank god, even though my parents, grandparents, roommates, close friends all were and I was exposed to them in multiple occasions.

A study here shown that Vitamin D was the highest factor in one's immunity, 17 times more likely to have severe illness if you're low on vitamin D when compared to someone high on vitamin D.
Google doctor..

I read it and felt weird too didn'treply though, from what I remember high Vit D lowers immunity, is that you are pointing to?

Bro that is high income job in china no?
Not good paying jobs, that's why fewer and fewer people like to work in factories, you really learn more about China, it'll help you with your future China slandering job.

Not good paying jobs, that's why fewer and fewer people like to work in factories, you really learn more about China, it'll help you with your future China slandering job.
Well I guess then thats how people quit their jobs in china...they are simply resigning and running away to their next tech job.

Well I guess then thats how people quit their jobs in china...they are simply resigning and running away to their next tech job.
However they quit or take their jobs, they created a manufacturing miracle that no one else can even come close to emulate.

Pity you, you think China's manufacturing might is only about IPhone assembling? your Indian media told you this?
Do you know or can you beidou how much apple has invested FDi in China and share of apple in Chinas economy without even counting iPhone and other products sales, even ignore lower end supply chain apple supports in China, just manufacturing and R&D?

Do you understand why apple workers were given apartments and why china is now pressing PLA to make iPhones?

That pla story should alone tell you how yoir govt feels about Apple's importance in Chinas economy...

Do you know or can you beidou how much apple has invested FDi in China and share of apple in Chinas economy without even counting iPhone and other products sales, even ignore lower end supply chain apple supports in China, just manufacturing and R&D?
Don't try to make a fool of yourself please, do you know what beidou means?

lol, you can tell me how much of it is from Iphones

20858.jpeg

Don't try to make a fool of yourself please, do you know what beidou means?

lol, you can tell me how much of it is from Iphones

20858.jpeg
I dunno beidou baidu its all weird for me.

So since I asked the question first I'll repeat it again, why is it so important that the PLA which wasn't called for covid management now has to make iPhones for Christmas?

So since I asked the question first I'll repeat it again, why is it so important that the PLA which wasn't called for covid management now has to make iPhones for Christmas?
Who cares what the westerners want, fool, you think that all important for PLA , thats PLAs job to make iphones, Foxcom is out of their fk mink if they asked PLA, dont keep playing stupid.

You just buy whatever crap you heard from the western media, don't you? You don't even know the difference between baidu and beidou and you still try to do this China smearing job, this is so funny, learn some basics about the country you want to attack, would you?

Almost every world renowned foreign company has their branches in China, here are top ones

foreign companies.png

Back
Top Bottom