What's new

China doctors have made a stark warning to Pres. Xi against easing of strict measures to contain Covid-19

China need to roll out the boaster vaccine program more quickly. Once most Chinese get 3rd or 4th boast. Full lockdown shall not be implement anymore.
Screenshot_20221124_095550_com.android.chrome.jpg

12'000 died in the US due to covid on the 11 Nov 2022, while 90'000 have died since the much ridiculed Shanghai lockdown. Data don't lie

View attachment 899974

12'000 died in the US due to covid on the 11 Nov 2022, while 90'000 has died since the much ridiculed Shanghai lockdown. Data don't lie
19 million people died in China in 2019 before COVID.

News flash, deaths are a natural part of society. Touting some insignificant number of lives "saved" as your success while everything is going to shit around you is idiocy.

Riots are literally popping up around the country, and the economy is on the brink. But I congratulate your magnificent success in saving 0.00001% of China's population over the last year.

News flash, deaths are a natural part of society. Touting some insignificant number of lives "saved" as your success while everything is going to shit around you is idiocy.

Riots are literally popping up around the country, and the economy is on the brink. But I congratulate your magnificent success in saving 0.00001% of China's population over the last year.
Yes my friend, people die and people are still dying naturally, but if the deaths could have been prevented. Why not? By your logic, we shouldn't even have smallpox vaccination, since people die anyway. Mind you, the US data had already been minimised due to under reporting and testing. What you don't know won't kill you. Lol

Our country our policy, i am not a fan of zero covid, but the Chineze government is not stupid, they analyse shit daily ans will open when they think is right, why do you need to force us. 99% of the whole country is open even during the much dreaded Shanghai lockdowns and nowadays there is no more large scale lockdowns only targeted community level isolation. Do you know China had never had negative growth since 2019? Even now our growth rate is 3%. The government is intentionally sacrificing growth to prevent deaths. And fk, w3 are supposed to be the evil commie here man.

People were ridiculing China when we banned cryptos. People were ridiculing China when we had the Wuhan lockdown which gave us 2 years of bliss while the whole world was suffering. We are not governed by idiots my friend. We don't inject chlorox. Lol

Last edited:

That's why : Before and now, they don't use the zezo-Car policy.

FireShot Capture 745 - how many death in china by car - Tìm trên Google - www.google.com - zez...png

That's why : Before and now, they don't use the zezo-Car policy.

View attachment 899979
By your logic since more people die from accidents, we should let the 2 mil die also. Lolol. Hey i am all for your way man. Its the easier way right, just let them die.

We already know from data simulation that 2 mil minimum will die from this disease if we let it spread. Are we locking down the whole country? During the peak, only Shanghai which was less than 1% of China was under lockdown, the rest 99% were open and free. What if i tell you, for a 3% growth rate, ans less than 1% isolated quarantine, you can prevent 2 million deaths, what's your choice?

Dont get wrong.

I am not against China's Zezo-covid policy. I mean it's only China's problem, the future will answer. All right and wrong conclusions are meaningless.
If you go by recent history, since maybe the past 15 years, you would realise that Chinese government had been doing things our way based on our own interest. I remember the msm were bashing our HSR, our 3 gorges dam, etc. And we had proven the pundits wrong most of the time. We were supposed to have collapsed 30 years ago, yet today we have an efficient government, safe cities, a large middle class, technology, world class infrastructure and military. Had it ever occcured to you that maybe just maybe the Chinese people are not really idiots?

Yes my friend, people die and people are still dying naturally, but if the deaths could have been prevented. Why not? By your logic, we shouldn't even have smallpox vaccination, since people die anyway. Mind you, the US data had already been minimised due to under reporting and testing. What you don't know won't kill you. Lol

Our country our policy, i am not a fan of zero covid, but the Chineze government is not stupid, they analyse shit daily ans will open when they think is right, why do you need to force us. 99% of the whole country is open even during the much dreaded Shanghai lockdowns and nowadays there is no more large scale lockdowns only targeted community level isolation. Do you know China had never had negative growth since 2019? Even now our growth rate is 3%. The government is intentionally sacrificing growth to prevent deaths. And fk, w3 are supposed to be the evil commie here man.

People were ridiculing China when we banned cryptos. People were ridiculing China when we had the Wuhan lockdown which gave us 2 years of bliss while the whole world was suffering. We are not governed by idiots my friend. We don't inject chlorox. Lol
He just hates Xi so much that he also hates the whole system and many things in China, I suspect if he is one connected with the "democratic movement" sponsored by CIA overseas. He wants to have Xi executed in Tiananmen by the people, a crazy idea that I think any sane Chinese would not agree, such act will bring China into chaos, split the country and may plunge the country into civil war. Only someone hates China like sponsored by CIA would entertain such idea. Besides, what did Xi do so terrible to China to deserve such fate ? Even, Trump and Modi who totally screwed up US and India badly in the pandemic are not being called to be excuted or put in jails by their countries.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom