What's new

Veena Malik: Pak vs Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one pays attention to the crackpots on this TV sh
ow as well. Frankly, people couldn't care any less about Veena Malik. No one protested when she went to India by burning her effigies or tearing her posters, or anything along those lines, while comparable stuff was done when Sania Mirza married Shoaib Malik. Veena Malik is irrelevant for most people.

I don't think it's going to be an issue.Pakistani actors(dudes or dudettes) are going try their luck in Bollywood,like it or not.I don't see anything wrong in the phenomenon as Pakistani viewers are quite arguably going to be an important segment of Bollywood as well.

I don't think it's going to be an issue.Pakistani actors(dudes or dudettes) are going try their luck in Bollywood,like it or not.I don't see anything wrong in the phenomenon as Pakistani viewers are quite arguably going to be an important segment of Bollywood as well.

No one has a problem with Pakistani artists going to India. Nazia Hassan, NFAK, Strings, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Atif, Ali Zafar etc have gone there, & are respected & revered in Pakistan. The point is whether Veena Malik claimed she was representing Pakistan when she went there, if she did, she should have conducted herself in a different way. If she didn't claim such a thing, she is free to do whatever she wants in her life. Someone advancing their careers by going to a bigger industry, through 'whatever means' is their own choice, & I couldn't care less.

^^^So what is it that she did wrong that of all Pakistani actors,She should be singled out...?

^^^So what is it that she did wrong that of all Pakistani actors,She should be singled out...?

She's not the only one that is singled out. I don't think any other male or female actor/artist has conducted themselves the way she has. I have no problems with her conduct btw, as long as she doesn't claim she is representing Pakistan, but living her life, which is her personal matter. Simple.

veena malik ka dimag kuch ziyada hi kharab ho gaya hai meera ki acting karta karta

This woman is one of those people that seems to be famous but without really excelling at anything?

Maharastra me kya Raat ko Temp. -10 degree ho jaata h?? lol..

I Don't think she did anything wrong!!

She is talking about culture lol Someone should tell veena that in our culture woman always talk in civilised/decent manner. they don't shout and they are not loud-mouthed like her . You can convey your point of view in decent and civilised manners.

To be honest, she is quite ugly looking, & she doesn't sound as if she comes from an educated family either. Her relationship with a drug addict like Mohammad Asif, as well as her other antics clearly demonstrate that. So somebozo isn't too far off from his assessment.

I say she is far from being ugly.

You know all those Indians who are defending Veena today will bring her name and shame(pictures) tomorrow to insult Pakistan and Pakistani. I seen many times indian guys posted her pictures on this forum to defame Pakistan whenever there were argument against each others. I have seen many times even they insulted shoib malik that he is ghar jamai and blah blah. If you guys think she never did anything wrong then why you use her as playcard againt Pakistan? Now you saying she is great but then she become a source of insult for you when you use it against Pakistan. Think about it Divya and fellow indians :)

Again i am sure Divya can clearly see the difference between Attiqa and veena in these videos. attiqa is saying same thing but in right manner without shouting and putting words in mouths of others

Veena could be unsophisticated and sleazy but she knows how to face hypocritical men in Pakistan. Just like the guys on that talk show, guys here are calling her names as they cannot tolerate a woman stand up for herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom